Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > She Always Gets What She Wants

Chapter 10

by xFuRiEx 2 reviews

“What??? You slept with Brittany??”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2012-11-12 - Updated: 2012-11-12 - 3537 words

1Original
Oh yeah, who's on a roll? As promised, this chapter is more exciting than the last one. At least I think so. Aaand it's much longer too. Let me know what you think! ;)

Gerard parked the car outside Ray’s house and I noticed that there was an unfamiliar car parked in the driveway. We walked up the small path and entered the house without bothering to knock. We found the puff head downstairs in the basement where Matt was already busy setting up his drums. There was someone else in the room as well. It was a beautiful female with steel grey eyes and her blonde hair pulled into a messy bun behind her head. She flashed us a perfect white smile the second she saw us entering the room.

“There you three are,” Ray noted. “This is Amy. Apparently she’s our legal representative.”

“Amy White,” she introduced herself, getting to her feet and approaching the three of us still standing in the doorway. “And Ray’s right. I am your new legal rep. Wouldn’t want the new guys to get sued due to some misunderstanding.”

“It’s nice to meet you, Amy. I’m Gerard,” he introduced himself, shaking her outstretched hand. “Are you going to watch us rehearse?”

“I’d love to stay for the show,” she smiled in response.

“Oh, this is my brother, Mikey and this is…”

“Frank,” I cut Gerard short, eyes meeting Amy’s.

They seemed to have a never-ending depth to them and I smiled.

“Make yourself at home.”

“Thanks and it’s nice to meet all of you as well. I was kind of worried that I’d get stuck with a bunch of stoners, but you guys seem perfectly normal.”

“That depends on how you define normal,” Matt joked from behind his drums as he started a steady beat. “Hey, guys. Can we hurry up? I have a date later tonight and since Amy’s going to be working with us you can learn all there is to know about her later.”

“Sure,” Gerard nodded, walking over to the mic as the rest of us found our instruments and took our places.

Matt started a beat on the drums and then it was Mikey’s turn to fall in with the bass. After a few seconds, Ray started strumming away on his guitar and finally it was mine and Gerard’s turns.

“And if they get me and the sun goes down into the ground. And if they get me take this spike to my heart and. And if they get me and the sun goes down. And if they get me take this spike and you put the spike in my heart!”

And then we totally lost it. At least I did. I was jumping around, guitar practically flailing around. It was a miracle I didn’t drop it. Good thing it was slung across my shoulders. Nothing was safe. I was on the table, rolling around on the floor, kicking the couch, just going crazy. There was nothing like music. I lived for it and just put everything I had into it. I honestly couldn’t wait for our first tour. It was going to be huge. We’ve done a few small shows around Jersey and other places, but it could just get so much bigger and better now that we were finally signed.

A good five minutes later the song came to an end and I gasped for air. I was so out of practice. Amy clapped her hands and made a few whooping sounds.

“Not bad. I can see why they like you so much.”

“Thanks,” all of us grinned sincerely grateful.

Ray started the next song and that how the rest of the band practice continued. We’d stop every now and then to change one or two chords or if some part of a song didn’t seem right, but for the most part it was only practicing pre-rehearsed songs. We were on a roll and loving it.

When we were finally done almost two and a half hours later, Matt practically ran out the door. That was the only reason we really stopped playing. The drummer had to go. None of us really minded since we were all ready to go our separate ways as well. Amy left about an hour ago which only left Ray, the Way brothers and me.

“Okay, I don’t know about you guys, but I am too amped to go home and be boring. Let’s go out.”

“I agree with Frank. I want to dance,” Gerard grinned, doing a few awkward movements and causing all of us to laugh.

We looked at Mikey and Ray, waiting for their response.

“I’m game,” Ray shrugged.

Mikey looked at all of us and smiled, “I guess that leaves me no choice. But can we go home first. I want to change into something else and fix my hair.”

“You’re such a fucking girl,” I giggled, reaching up and ruffling his hair. “Come on Mickey Mouse. Let’s go.”

I grabbed Mikey’s wrist and dragged him up the stairs after me. I was eager to go and the sooner Mikey was reunited with his hair straightener, the sooner we would be in the club. I could hear Gerard and Ray laughing as they followed us up the stairs.

“I’ll follow you guys in my car,” Ray informed us once we were outside. “See you again in two minutes.”

We all got into the cars and a few minutes later we were parked in the Way’s driveway. Gerard was halfway towards the door when I ran from behind and jumped onto his back. The raven-haired male nearly crashed into the ground, but somehow managed to regain his balance.

“Frank, you lunatic!” he yelled laughingly. “You could’ve warned me you were coming.”

“Where’s the fun in that?” I wanted to know, my face split in two by a broad grin.

His arms reached back to get a grip on my legs to keep me from falling and then he continued his trek towards the front door. Mikey and Ray were already inside.

“So I was wondering. Who’s this girl you’re so hopeless over?” Gerard asked innocently.

“I’m not telling,” I replied somewhat childishly.

“Why not, Frankie? It’s me, Gerard. I thought you always told me everything.”

“I know, Gee, but there’s nothing to tell and that why I’m not telling you.”

He was about to drop me, but I tightened my grip around his neck and he stopped, pulling higher up onto his back again.

“Seriously, Frank. You forget who you’re talking to. I know you better than I know myself and I know that something’s up with you. But feel free to keep it a secret. I’ll find out eventually.”

I could tell that he was smiling and giggled.

“You’re on.”

We finally entered the house just as Brittany came in from the kitchen.

“Hey you two kids,” she greeted us. “Aren’t you going out with Ray and Mikey?”

“We are, but Mikey needs to get ready first,” Gerard told her, letting go of me and I slid down to the ground, landing on my feet.

I looked around wondering where Kasey was. When I couldn’t find her I figured that she’d probably gone home which was somewhat a relief. I had no idea why I suddenly felt so threatened by the fact that she knew what was going on.

“Hey, Gee is it okay if Kasey and I tag along?”

“Are you kidding me?” her brother asked in all seriousness.

“Please! We won’t consume any alcohol, I swear! We just want to go out and dance. It’s been
forever since we’ve had some decent fun. The house parties around here pretty much suck,” she finished, pouting and looking at him with pleading eyes.

“Give it up, Brit. I’m the only one who can pull off the puppy face,” I teased and she stuck her tongue out at me.

Gerard sighed in defeat, “Fine, but I don’t want to have to babysit you all night. One misstep and I’m bringing you home.”

“Yes! Thank you!” she exclaimed excitedly, kissing him on the cheek. “I’m gonna go tell Kasey. See you in a minute,” she said, disappearing.

“Sorry about that,” Gerard said, looking at me guiltily. “But she wasn’t going to stop nagging unless I conceded.”

I was about to shrug it off and tell him that I didn’t really care if she came along or stayed at home, but that would be little suspicious since I was supposed to hate her guts.

“Whatever,” I responded, rolling my eyes. “I’m used to the fact that she always gets what she wants.”

“Yeah, she has that ability,” he agreed, nodding.

“Are you guys ready to rock and roll?” Brittany asked doing a few spastic dance moves as she entered the room, followed by Kasey.

I couldn’t help laughing at the sight.

“Yeah, you and Gerard are definitely related.”

“Fuck you man,” Gerard grinned.

“Don’t worry, Gee. He’s just jealous that he can’t be as awesome as we are,” she retorted, putting her arm across his shoulders.

It would’ve been a lot more impressive if she didn’t have to stand on her toes in order to be able to do it. This just brought more giggles from me. Ray and Mikey finally joined us.

“Is it cool if Brittany and I go with Gerard and Frank and Kasey, you two go with Ray?” Mikey wanted to know, pushing his glasses higher up the bridge of his nose.

Okay, great, now he was trying to push me and Kasey into each other’s arms. Not going to happen, Mikes.

“Why?” Brittany was the one to ask.

“Because I thought it would be cool if all us Way’s were in the one car and well, the non-Ways in the other. You’re welcome to switch places. As long as you and Frank don’t end up together in the same car, I’m cool. Unless the two of you go with Gerard.”

“Why me?” the raven-haired male wanted to know with a slight frown.

“It’s your sister and your best friend…”

“She’s your sister too!” he shot back.

“There’s a bigger chance of you not leaving them on the side of the road or killing them than any of us.”

“It’s fine,” Kasey finally spoke up, already making her way to Ray’s car. “I don’t mind riding with Ray. Shotgun, Frank.”

“I was going to let you sit in the front anyway,” I told her, hopping in the back.

“That settles it then. Mikey, you and Brittany are coming with me. Ray, I’m just going to stop by Mel’s house to pick her up, but we’ll meet you there.”

“Sure,” the male nodded, pulling out his keys and getting in on the driver’s side.

“Can we pick Syd up as well?” I heard Mikey ask before Ray closed his door.

“You two ready for one hell of a night?” he asked with a smile and Kasey and I nodded eagerly.

*

The club was raging by the time we arrived. We were all there except for Matt of course. It was kind of an underground place and Kasey and Brittany had no trouble getting in. I remember coming here all the time when I was a teenager. It was the best place to hang out and go crazy.
“We’re going to go dance. See you guys later,” Brittany shouted at Gerard over the loud music before she disappeared into the ocean of bodies with Kasey by her side as usual. The rest of us headed up to the balcony area where the bar was and ordered something to drink.

“Hey, Mikey!” I called to the skinny boy. “See that cute girl over there? She’s been staring at you since we got here. You should go over there and talk to her.”

Mikey suddenly seemed shy and shook his head, “Go away, Frank. Syd’s right here,” he mouthed at me in annoyance.

I laughed heartily, “Oh, but it’s okay for you to try to set me up with Kasey?”

He grinned guiltily, “I’m sorry. I just thought you’d appreciate it.”

“I told you that I’m not interested in Kasey.”

“But…”

“No buts. I’m serious,” I cut him short. “No more trying to hook me up with Kasey. I’m not interested in her.”

“Okay, fine,” he conceded grudgingly.

A familiar song came on and I jumped up.

“That’s my song. Gee, you coming?” I asked excitedly.

He lifted his glass in my direction and said, “I’ll join you when I’ve finished my drink.”

I waved and then hurried down to the dance floor. It was bustling with sweaty bodies and that just heightened my excitement. I moved through the crowd, dancing deeper and closer to the center of the dance floor. After a while my eyes landed on a familiar blond moving to the beat of the music. I danced closer to her and grabbed her hand, pulling her towards me.

“Frank!” she smiled when she spun around to face me. “I see you’ve finally come down to join me. Where are the guys?”

“Up by the bar,” I shouted back still moving to the beat of the music.

“Ooh, I didn’t know you could dance.”

“I don’t like to brag, but yeah, I have a few moves.”

“Show me,” she requested and I pulled her against me, her breath hitching at the sudden movement.

We were so into it that we didn’t even take note of everyone around us. We didn’t realize that the song stopped and another one started. It was all just in the moment.

Brittany leaned forward and whispered in my ear, “Meet me in the bathroom.”

With that she left me standing alone in the middle of the dance floor as she disappeared in the direction of the restrooms. I waited a few minutes in order to catch my breath before following. My eyes scanned around to make sure that no one was watching before slipping into the bathroom. I was barely inside when the door was pushed shut and locked. Brittany instantly had me pinned against the wall, crashing her lips to mine in a furious kiss.

“Fuck, Frank,” she muttered through kisses and heavy breaths. “You have no idea how much I hate you, but I am just so turned on right now.”

I changed our positions so she was up against the wall, one hand pressed against the wall next to her head, the other wrapped tightly around her waist to keep her body pressed against mine. I knew exactly how she felt. A cold shower was definitely not going to be enough right now. It seemed like the blonde teen didn’t know what to do with her hands, because they were all over me not that I minded.

“Wait, Frank,” she said, grabbing my face and separating our faces. “I’m not having sex in a dirty bathroom,” she said completely out of breath.

“Neither am I,” I assured her. “Do you honestly think that little of me?” I asked, not waiting for an answer as I ducked my head to kiss her neck.

She let out a groan and responded, “I don’t think about you.”

“I’m sure you don’t,” I muttered, continuing my attack on her neck.

“Don’t flatter yourself, Frankie boy,” she smirked, pulling back slightly to look at me.

I placed my hands on either sides of her face.

“You told Kasey about us.”

“She forced the truth out of me,” came her ragged reply.

“So what you’re saying is that if Gerard came up to me and started asking questions I should just spill my guts?”

Her eyes grew wide, “Are you crazy?”

“Exactly,” I said triumphantly. “The more people know, the bigger the chances are that one of your brothers would find out.”

“I lied though,” Brittany informed me, staring back at me with wide green lust filled eyes. “I told her that today was the first time we did it and that I was going to end it. Not that that’s going to happen any time soon,” she smirked, pulling my face back to hers.

“No, Brittany we need to talk about this,” I said, stopping her. “We might want to quit while we’re at it. Gerard’s growing suspicious. He knows both of us like the back of his hand. It’s only a question of time before he figures it out and then what?”

“We just need to be a little more discreet about what we’re doing…”

“And not tell people about it,” I added seriously.

“I won’t tell anyone else and neither will Kasey. You can trust her. Now will you shut up and kiss me already?”

I pulled away from her with a small sigh, “Sorry, but I’m not really in the mood anymore.”

I barely turned away from her before my back met the wall.

“I guess I’ll just have to change that,” the youngest Way said mischievously, leaning up and claiming my lips.

*

Five minutes later, Brittany checked to see if the coast was clear before I snuck back into the club. I was so busy looking around in case someone saw me that I didn’t watch where I was going and walked right into Melania.

“Frank, whoa!” she said smiling. “Where are you coming from?”

“The bathroom,” I replied truthfully.

There was no need to elaborate and tell her that I was in fact coming from the women’s bathroom after a steamy make-out session with her boyfriend’s little sister.

She nodded, “Okay, I’ll see you when I get back from there as well.”

I walked away, but barely moved five feet when Kasey stepped in front of me.

“Hey, Frank.”

“Do you want to lecture me about screwing your best friend?”

Her eyes grew wide in horror, “What? You slept with Brittany?”

I suddenly panicked. Was I wrong about her knowing? Oh, shit!

“No, I said…”

The teen burst into laughter.

“You got me,” I admitted, chuckling.

“You should have seen the look on your face when you thought that you blurted out your biggest secret.”

“You looked genuinely shocked when I opened my big mouth. It was pretty convincing.”

“Why thank you!” she grinned broadly.

I grabbed her hand and dragged her towards the dance floor.

“You should consider pursuing a career in acting,” I shouted at her over my shoulder.

“Thanks, but I don’t think acting is really my thing. I…” she stopped talking and narrowed her eyes at me. “You’re trying to change the subject… and I was dumb enough to fall for it.”

I smiled back guiltily, “It almost worked though.”

“I can see why Brittany likes you. You’re smart,” the girl stated.

“She likes me?” I asked skeptically.

“Uhm, I don’t see why else she would be sneaking into club bathrooms or dirty dancing with you.”

“You saw that?” I asked wide-eyed.

“The two of you getting it on on the dance floor? Yeah, I’m not blind and you were being kind of obvious. As for the whole bathroom trip, I don’t think you have to worry about anyone else seeing. I happened to notice because I was watching you guys.”

I let out a deep sigh of relief and looked up to see Mikey smiling down at the two of us dancing. Great, he was never going to let the idea of me and Kasey go. Let him believe what he wanted. At least he didn’t suspect a thing about me and Brittany.

“So how long has this been going on?” Kasey wanted to know, pulling me from my thoughts.

I shrugged casually, “It’s not going on. What happened this morning was a onetime thing. We are going to go back to hating each other now.”

“Right,” she said skeptically, stepping closer to me as people kept bumping into her from behind.

“I don’t bite,” I assured her, pulling her even closer. “And you don’t have to worry about Brittany and I. There’s really nothing to all of this. We had our fun, but it’s over now.”

“I don’t have a problem with it, other than the fact that the two of you are supposed to hate each other, but other people might. Besides, I don’t want Brittany getting hurt.”

I couldn’t help laughing at her last statement.

“Don’t worry. Brittany doesn’t give a shit about me. She’s the wicked witch of the West. She’ll be fine. It’s just physical anyway.”

“Whatever you say, Frank.”
Sign up to rate and review this story