Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > From Under The Cork Tree

Let's Start Over

by moocow 1 review

What happens when Lizzie tuns on the TV only to see the man she shuned away? She freaks out.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2006-07-19 - Updated: 2006-07-19 - 541 words

0Unrated
Chapter 15- Let's Start Over

"Please welcome FALL OUT BOY!"

Click

"This is MTV news and with me right now is Fall Out Boy,"

Click.

"Here's Fall Out Boy's new video, Dance, Dance,"

Aggravated Click

"With us now is a special guest for the couch, Fall Out-"

Angry Cursing and Click

"How bout the massive amounts of fame stopping now?" Lizzie screamed as she shut off her TV, throwing the remote down at the ground.
"Whoa there," Lizzie looked up to see Sierra pushing up her sunglasses with a raised eyebrow. "Liz..." she paused and sat next to her, grabbing the remote and turning on the TV back to Fuse where a video was ending.
"If this is the new interview on Fuse, then I think you should see it, and then the others," Lizzie bit her lip, creasing her eyebrows together, worried. Sierra patted her on the shoulder.
"You'll live...just listen to what Pete's been saying," sighing, it went back to the red couch where Stephen welcomed everybody back. Lizzie's gaze flickered over to where Pete sat, sort of slouched, Patrick sitting next to him and Joe along with Andy sitting next to him.

"Sometimes
I wish I was brave
I wish I was stronger
I wish I could feel no pain
I wish I was young
I wish I was shy
I wish I was honest
I wish I was you not I"


"So, about this record...tell me Pete, where did all this inspiration come from?" Stephen asked
Lizzie watched as Pete lightly smirked before raising the microphone to his lips that were already poised open, ready to speak.
"It's more of who they came from," he smirked again, turning his head towards Stephen who arched his eyebrows.
"Then who's the victim?" he asked and Pete lightly smiled.
"A girl..."

"'Cause
I feel so mad
I feel so angry
I feel so careless
So lost, confused, again
I feel so cheap
So used, unfaithful
Let's start over
Let's start over"


Lizzie frowned and changed the channel to see TRL hosting a questionnaire to each of the guys.
"Pete, this question's for you...where did all these lyrics and words come from for your story?" Damien asked and Pete smirked like on Fuse and gulped before answering.
"A very special girl..." he answered again and Damien moved onto Patrick.

Lizzie bushed slightly and swore she saw Pete steal a glance at her threw the television screen.

"Sometimes
I wish I was smart
I wish I made cures for
How people are
I wish I had power
I wish I could lead
I wish I could change the world
for you and me"


Lizzie turned off the TV and turned herself to see Sierra coming back up the stairs.
"So?" she asked and Lizzie sighed.
"This is...too much, I feel like..." she stopped mid-sentence and sighed, lost for words. Sierra took this as a sign and slipped out of the house. Lizzie closed her eyes, sinking down in the couch, the tears slowly starting to fall from her eyes.

"'Cause
I feel so mad
I feel so angry
I feel so careless
So lost, confused, again
I feel so cheap
So used, unfaithful
Let's start over
Let's start over"
Sign up to rate and review this story