Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > M-M-M-My Michelle [MICHELLE!] (Axl Rose)

M-M-M-My Michelle [MICHELLE!] (Axl Rose)

by axlroseiscool 4 reviews

A 14 year old meets a somewhat shady 24 year old redhead and his friends.

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2012-11-08 - Updated: 2012-11-08 - 2169 words

2Exciting
It was dark. I was alone. It was the bad side of town. I was 14. I'm gonna die. My dad had kicked me out of the house because of my behavior and failing grades, and now here I am, at 11:30pm, alone on the wrong side of L.A. at the wrong time. I heard footsteps behind me 'Oh shit,' I thought to myself as I picked up pace 'It's probably a damn rapist,' I thought, when I sped up, so did whoever it was that was trailing me. I turned a corner and suddenly an ugly-looking biker guy popped out from a nearby alley "Hey baby! You lookin' to party?" he called drunkly 'Here's the rapist...' I thought to myself, the guy came up to me and I backed up...into the person who'd been following me "Aah!" I shrieked as the guy behind me slid his hands around my waist "Good idea man...we...I'll do her first and then you go," the biker guy slurred "Nah man, that's not how it's gonna work," the guy behind me said...his voice...was deep but somewhat high pitched and he sounded young. For some reason it was comforting "Alright, alright, you can go first...don't mind if I watch though," biker guy said as he put his hands up and took a drunken step backwards "No, what's gonna happen is you're gonna get your fucking drunk ass outta here before I crack you over the head," the guy behind me said, now I was scared of him. Apparently biker dude was too because he walked away as fast as possible. The guy still had his hands around me. He was pressed up against me. He was breathing on my neck. I didn't dare move my head to try and look back to see what he looked like. "A..are you gonna hurt me?" I asked, voice quivering "Maybe," the guy said as he rubbed his hands up and down my hips, thighs, and around, but not on, my crotch. I started crying a little, I was gonna lose my innocence to some random dude I probably would never see the face of "Please don't," I said timidly "Don't what?" the guy breathed in my ear before he started kissing my neck "Rape me?" I said unsurely for some reason "You're not saying no," he said as he stuck a hand down the front of my shorts, finding his way to my private parts and sticking a few fingers in there "No!" I sobbed, he had cold hands, cold skin, cold breath...I didn't want him to go any farther "There! I said it! Let me go!" I cried. To my surprise he slid his fingers out, let go of me, then turned me around so we were face to face 'Oh my goodness,' was the first thing I thought. This guy...was pretty damn attractive. He had long red hair, he was skinny, he was a little taller than me, he had pale skin, and the most fascinating of all his features were his eyes....they seemed to shine in the moonlight, they were blue and completely emotionless. I excepted to see anger, frustration, a turned on look...anything. But there was nothing. Nothing at all. "Oh you're pretty little," he said, looking at me while furrowing his eyebrows and squinting a bit "I'm 14," I said "Oh." the guy simply said "Are you gonna let me go?" I asked "No," he said "Why?" "Because I don't want to," "I'll scream," the guy just rolled his eyes "What's your name?" he asked, still with his hands on my shoulders "Michelle," I said "I'm Axl," the guy said "Okay...Axl, pleased to meet you even though you did just try to rape me," I said somewhat sarcastically "What? I saved you from that loony. You owe me something," the guy said "So you just follow girls around until someone tries to hurt 'em and then you say they should repay you with sex because you saved them?" I asked "Stop over thinking this," he said, I laughed and he smiled....the most beautiful smile I'd ever seen...it was so sweet and charming for such a menacing-like guy. "Anyway, you're coming home with me," he - I mean, Axl said "You know I'm 14 and you're still trying to have sex with me?" I asked "I know you're 14 and you're wandering the streets at - 11 something at night," he said matter-of-a-factly "Alright," I said, giving in and hoping this guy wouldn't put a gun to my head the second we got to his place. We walked back to his apartment building, him putting his arm around my waist...I got the feeling either he really cared or he was one of those controlling guys who have to feel like they own you, I didn't care though, it was kinda nice "Here it is," Axl said as he unlocked the building door, we got on the elevator, got off at his floor, and walked to his door "Here it is," he said as he opened the door. Surprise, surprise, it was a massive mess. Empty beer cans littered the floor, there were empty cigarette boxes and cigarette butts on the floor, there was an overflowing ashtray on a wobbly looking side table next to a beat up couch that had a pair of leather pants thrown on it, and there was nothing in the fridge except for beer and rotting milk. "I know it's beat up but...ehhh, there's not much I can do," Axl said as he opened up a beer "So..." I said, "C'mon, I'll show you the bedroom," Axl said as he walked in that direction, I followed him and I wasn't surprised that the bedroom was as much of a mess as the other rooms "This is the bed..." Axl said as he plopped down on it, making his beer slosh out in the process "Ah, fuck," he said as he set the beer down and wiped his hand on the bed sheet "There's no other rooms?" I asked "No," he said as he took off the vest he'd been wearing, he had no shirt on and I was admiring how svelte he was "Come sit on me," he said "What?" "Come straddle me," "I thought we weren't gonna do that," "I never said we weren't,"  "I did," "C'mon," he said as he patted his legs, I rolled my eyes, went over to him, and straddled him "Mmm, that's good," he said as he leaned in to kiss me, but I leaned back "I'm 14," I reminded him "Maybe I'm 15," he said "You're not," I said "No, you're right. I'm 24," he said, trying to kiss me again "You're 10 whole years older than me! You're an adult!" I exclaimed "So what?" Axl said sourly "If we had sex I'd be statutory rape!" I said "Pffft," he said as he finally managed to get his lips on mine, we started kissing, Axl leaned back, I was laying on top of him, then we switched places so he was on top of me, he got his hand up my shirt and we were basically about to do it when I stopped him. "No...no, this isn't right," I said "Yeah it is," Axl said as he tried to pull my underwear down "No...no, I'm sorry, we can't," I said as I started to push him off me "Baby I already got my fingers up your -" he started, but I cut him off by pushing him off of me with one big heave "I said no," I said "Ughhhhh!" Axl groaned as he sprawled out next to me on the bed "If I didn't like you so much, I woulda just made you," he said, sounding like he was assuring me that I was lucky he didn't make me do that. "We've known each other for a little over an hour...you don't know that much about me to like me," I said "I know enough," Axl said as he turned over on his side "Goodnight," he said "Goodnight," I said back.
- The Next Morning -
I woke up, sunlight streaming unto my face, sensing Axl's presence still next to me. I rolled over and saw him still sleeping, laying facedown. Then I noticed I wasn't wearing a shirt. "Axl? Axl? Axl? AXL!" I hissed, Axl slowly turned his head towards me and opened his eyes "What?" he asked groggily "What'd you do to me last night? Why aren't I wearing a shirt?" I demanded "What'd you want me to do to you?" "Nothing," "And that's what I did. Nothing. I just took your shirt off for you because you looked hot," Axl said as he crawled out of the bed, giving me a chance to admire his tight ass, which he somehow noticed "Like what you see?" I snorted "No," Axl turned to me and rolled his eyes "You do. They all do," he said, like an asshole "How many chicks do you bring up here?" I asked "Well, you're the first one who hasn't slept with me," I just rolled my eyes and climbed out of the bed as well. I managed to put my clothes back on, make it out of the bedroom, and to the kitchen, despite Axl's multiple attempts to get me back in the bed "It's not gonna work! I don't even know your last name!" I called to him, looking back towards his room "Rose!" he called back. I then ran into something warm and human-like "Oh!" I exclaimed as turned my head forward, I saw a short, goofy looking guy standing in front of me with a ridiculously huge smile on his face and ridiculously huge blond hair "Hey, Slash! Look what I found wandering...." he announced, looking off in the distance, I turned around just as another guy emerged, this one a bit taller with really curly hair, wearing large sunglasses, a top hat, and he was relatively skinny. "Ah," the curly-haired dude said "Who're you guys?" I asked "I'm Slash, that's Steven," the curly haired dude said "We're in Guns n Roses with Axl," the blonde said "Oh...is that a band?" I asked "No, it's a hardcore S&M group and you just wandered into our meeting...." the blonde answered, looking dead serious "What?!" I shrieked, then the blonde and curly haired dude burst into laughter "Oh...oh...you should have seen you face!!! Oh my goodness! Hahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahah!!!!!!!!" the curly haired guy shrieked in between laughter, falling on the floor, holding his stomach, nearly crying he was laughing so hard "Hey, stop it, cmon...you were so serious," I said, defending myself "Hey Slash, Steve," I heard Axl say, I turned around "Your weird friends are laughing at me," I said angrily "Ehhhh," was all Axl said back "C'mon!" I said angrily "Maybe if you'd put out I'd defend you," Axl said as he looked in the fridge, then shutting quickly "Oh Axl, you found a girl who WON'T sleep with you? This is going in the history books," the curly haired dude, Slash, said, Steven giggled, Axl rolled his eyes and I raised my hand "Yeah, I'm 14 so...it would be statutory rape," I said "So? Axl's idea of picking up chicks is driving a big white van around a middle school," Steven said "What?!" I yelped, looking at Axl "Adler! That's not true," he said, raising his voice, then smacking Steven on the back of the head as if he were a misbehaving child "Ow, I'm not your girlfriend," Steven said, seemingly tauntingly "What do you do to your girlfriend?!" I exclaimed "Nothing! It's fine!" Axl yelled angrily, stomping back to his bedroom. Steven slid over to me "So....14 huh? Yeah...I like that," he said while wiggling his eyebrows, I rolled my eyes and smacked him on the back of his head like I'd seen Axl do earlier "Ow! Cmon!" he said as he rubbed his head "Aw don't hurt Stevie! He's just a baby," Slash said as he hugged Steven, I rolled my eyes "None of you think it's legitimately creepy that I'm 14 and you're trying to sleep with me?" I asked, curly-haired dude and baby looked at each other, then back at me before finally shrugging and going 'Eh'. "Okay, well, I'm getting out of here. I'm gonna go tell Axl thanks or whatever," I said as I walked toward Axl's bedroom, Steven & Slash continuing chatting as I left. I knocked on the door, once, twice, thrice, and by the fourth time I just opened the door. What I saw was shocking. Axl was sitting on the edge of his bed, head in his hands, quietly sobbing.
Note: I will ONLY continue this story if I get 2+ reviews! It's my most recent work and I haven't got too into it so I'll only continue if I see people are interested!
            
Sign up to rate and review this story