Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > M-M-M-My Michelle [MICHELLE!] (Axl Rose)

Part 2

by axlroseiscool 2 reviews

Second chapter! Didn't wanna keep everyone waiting. I hope it's not too short. :)

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Published: 2012-11-13 - Updated: 2012-11-13 - 772 words - Complete

0Unrated
I stood frozen in the doorway, shocked, having no idea what to do. Does he see me? Does he know I'm here? Did he hear me come in? Is it too late to run out?! While I was standing there pondering these things, still looking on like a dumb-ass, he looked up "Uhhhhhhh..." was all I could get out, I expected him to say something, anything, but he just burst back into tears "Uhhh...I'm gonna leave now," I said awkwardly as I stepped out of the door quickly and ran back to the kitchen where Stevie and curly-haired guy were. "Hey! Can I ask you guys something?" I said as I walked over to them "Sure!" Stevie said as he smiled this gigantic toothy, child-like smile "Yeah...okay, have you guys ever seen Axl...like...cry?" I asked. Steven looked at me weird "Axl? No," he replied "No I haven't either," Slash said as he took a drink of beer "Why?" he asked "Oh no reason, no reason, I was just wondering, becau-" before I could finish my sentence the door to the apartment opened and a tall guy with a big poof of blonde/yellow/black hair stumbled in "Hey guys!" he managed to say before he fell forward unto the floor, not moving. "Who the fuck is this?!" I exclaimed, pointing to the drunk mess on the floor "That's Duff! He's the bassist in our band!" Steven exclaimed excitedly as he ran over to Duff and tried to pick him up "Duff! Duff! Are you awake?? I wanna show you our new friend!!" he shouted to the other blonde, but he was unresponsive "Well he's out," Steven said as he came back over to me and Slash "Okay first of all, if I'm the 'friend' you're talking about, I don't agree with that. I'm not staying here, I am not your friend," I said firmly, crossing my arms. "Why not?" Steven said as he crossed his arms as well and made a frowny face "It's not even the afternoon yet and you guys are drinking and this guy over here just fell in the door drunk, I just saw a man cry for the first time in my life, and you all seem like perverts! Too much drama!" I said as I made an attempt to go to the door and just get out of there, but Steven caught me "Who was crying? But no wait that's not the point! Don't leave! Please stay with us? It'll be cool! You can listen to us play at our gigs and you can do all the crazy shit we do! It's sooo fun!" he exclaimed with an ever hopeful look on his face "Pfft, why do you even care if I stay or go? You just met me," I said as I pulled away "I want you to stay too," another voice said, I turned around and saw Axl standing in the hallway, leaning in the doorframe, looking completely stable and not like he'd just been sobbing 5 minutes ago. I rolled my eyes "You just wanna have sex with me Axl," I said dismissively "Maybe. Or...maybe I just like your presence," he said as he ever so smoothly slid out of the doorframe and slowly walked over to me, putting one foot in front of the other and looking me in the eyes somewhat seductively. I tried to look away when he stood in front of me, but I couldn't...he was just so alluring, with that look in his eye and the way he carried himself. 'He's 24! Snap out of it!' I told myself mentally just as Axl got closer to me, sticking his face in mine "Please?" he asked, I could feel his breath on my lips, I looked him in the eyes, searching for something, but there wasn't anything anymore, just blue pools with black irises "Alright," I said uneasily "...but if anyone tries something with me and the trying goes to far, I'm out of here!" I announced, loudly so that all 4 of them could hear me. "Yayayayaya you're staying!!" Steven exclaimed as he hugged me, pushing Axl out of the way "Okay, okay, okay," I said as I detached him from me "You won't regret it," Axl said, winking, I just rolled my eyes "Well I hope you're ready for one fucking wild ride," Slash said as he squeezed my shoulder playfully "I hope so too..." I said as I looked out the dirty window a few feet away, thinking about my dad for a second, wondering if he was even worried about me...
Sign up to rate and review this story