Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Wild eyed Jokers

Shotgun Sinners

by CaptainAmerica13 4 reviews

“Wait... me… live with him? Are you insane?”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-11-12 - Updated: 2012-11-14 - 889 words

3Funny
Chapter One:

Gerard's pov

“It’s your fault either way! Who the fuck leaves a guitar in the driveway?!” I yelled at Frank.

“I was going out dipshit! I left it there so I could get it once I left! You owe me a new fucking guitar!”

“No I fucking don’t! It’s your fucking carelessness’ fault that it broke so don’t try to blame it on me.”

“Of course, because Gerard motherfucking Way never does anything bad, it’s always someone else’s fault. Right?”

“I didn’t say that!”

“Why did you come either way? Nobody fucking wants you here!”

“oh I dunno... Maybe my Brother does?”

“Oh so now that he got new video games, you always come visit him right?”

“Shut the fuck up Iero, I always visit him.”

“Of course you do! Because again, Gerard Way is a fucking saint!”

“Why do you keep insisting on that! I’ve just been busy is all.”

“Sure Way! “

“When did we get to this either way, I thought we were fighting about me running over your guitar?”

Frank’s eyes went from angry to angrier. “Well Mikey’s not here, so you can just get the fuck out of our house and go buy me a new guitar. I expect it here by tomorrow.”

With that said he slammed the door in my face.

“God your such a child Frank!” I yelled as I punched the door.

I began to walk away when I heard a muffled “Fuck you Gerard!” from inside.

“God he could’ve just told me from the start ‘Mikey’s not home’ but nooooo he had to be a bitch and keep me there for god knows how long.”

I drove back home and called Mikey.

“Hello?”

”Hey Mikes!”

“Oh hey Gerard.” He sounded mad.

“What kind of greeting is that, ‘Oh hey Gerard’… be more enthusiastic about your brother calling you!”

“Well sorry but I just got home, you ran Frank’s guitar over?”

“Not on purpose! It was an accident I swear!”

“Yeah sure… why can’t you guys get along? Gerard, he’s my roommate, I live with him, every time you come to visit me, he’s gana be here.”

“Unless you move in with me?” I suggested again.

“We already talked about this; your house is too small for two people.”

“It’s not that small.” I mumbled. I have to admit it’s small but it’s all I could afford, im a student, I can’t afford much.

“Yeah? well, I’m happy here. It’s a big house and I only have to share with a midget so…”

I heard “Hey! I’m not that short!” in the background.

“Oh sweet Jesus, Frank’s there right?” I slammed my head on my door.

“Yes Gerard, my roommate is here.”

“Tell him I’m not buying him a new guitar so he can go fuck himself.”

I heard Mikey repeat my words, then a sudden sound of someone grabbing the phone.

“Listen Way, you owe me a new guitar so you better buy me one or I swear to god I will cut off your balls, feed them to a lion and make him hunt you down. Are we clear?”

“Like I would ever let you get into my pants.” I laughed.

“You dick!”

I heard a sudden sound followed by a door slamming and “Frank, Where are you going?”

“You really outdid yourself this time Gerard, I suggest you lock your doors.”

“Im not scared of a 5 ft 4 guy, Mikey.”

“May I remind you that’s the same 5 ft 4 guy that sliced Ray’s head open with his guitar two weeks ago.”

“Yeah but that was an accident... wasn't it?”

“I don'y know Gerard… I have to go, just lock your doors.”

“Fine.”

I put my phone away and went to go get changed.

I snorted, “Yeah right he would come all this way just to kick my ass.”

I sat down and watched tv, a horror movie.

“Yes Gerard, watch horror movies while there’s a short as fuck psychopath on the loose planning to cut off your balls, great idea.” I said to myself.

Suddenly there was a knock on my door, I slowly got up and grabbed my baseball bat.

“hello?”

“Open the door Way!”

“You’re really gana do this then?”

“Yes. I told you, chopping off your balls, feeding them-“

“Yeah I know the rest Frank.”

“Oh okay, well just open the door so I can, you know, chop ‘em off?”

I opened the door and put the bat up preparing myself to hit him. “Come at me Iero!”

“Seriously?” I heard a new voice say.

“Mikey?” I yelled.

“Oh hey Gerard..." he walked toward us "You know what, im sick of you two fighting. Gerard we’re switching houses. You and Frank are going to live in our house and I’ll live here, on my own. Got that? And Gerard put the fucking bat down.”

I slowly put the bat down.

“Wait... me… live with him? Are you insane?” Frank said.

“Yeah I guess I am, come on Gerard, start packing.”

There’s no fighting Mikey, when he sets his mind on something, it happens.


New story tell me what you think?(:
Rate and Review?(:
Sign up to rate and review this story