Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Wild eyed Jokers

After All is Said and Done

by CaptainAmerica13 2 reviews

“MIKEY! OH MY GOD! HELP ME! GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE! SWEET JESUS FRANK IS GOING TO KILL ME.”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-11-13 - Updated: 2012-11-14 - 652 words

1Funny
Chapter two:

Gerard’s pov

“Hello?” Mikey’s voice answered.

“MIKEY! OH MY GOD! HELP ME! GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE! SWEET JESUS FRANK IS GOING TO KILL ME.”

“What happened?”

“I … uhh… finished his cereal… Mikey I’ve been here for 3 hours and he’s already ganna kill me… IM TOO YOUNG TO DIE!”

“Gerard. Clam down and go buy him some cereal.”

“No! Fuck him he can go buy his own cereal!”

Then the line went dead.

“Mikey?... Mikes?... HELLLLLOOOO? Ahhhh bitch! Fine stand by and watch your own brother die!”

I looked around my- well Mikey’s- well my temporary room for any sings of the little devil, the last time I saw him he had ran into the wall.

I heard someone groan in pain.

I leaned on my bed and looked over to the other side, Frank was laying on the floor with a huge red circle on his head.

“Hah! That’s what you get for trying to attack thy master!” I yelled.

“Gerard shut the fuck up and help me up!”

I reluctantly walked over to him and helped him up which he thanked me by punching me.

“Owww! What was that for?”

“For eating my cereal you dick!”

“Wow Frank! That’s so mature of you!... wait… how did you run into the wall?”

“I was too focused on finding you okay!”

He crossed his arms and stomped out of my room, he looked childlike almost… cute.

Whoa did you just call him cute?

No I did not. You must be hearing things okay brain!

I lay down on my bed and turned on the radio, in a matter of seconds I was fast asleep, I mean can you blame me? After eating 4 bowls of cereal you get pretty sleepy.

-6 hours later-

I was woken up by the sound of someone sneezing.

My immediate reaction was to say bless you as I slowly got up.

I looked over at my watch it was 5 a.m. and then looked towards the person who sneezed, Frank, he was leaning on my doorway with his arms crossed covering his chest.

“Why are you in my room at 5 in the morning?” I asked half asleep.

“Oh uhh you know, i uhh just heard some uh music and thought you were uhh awake.” he tried to explain.

“Oh… fuck I need some coffee.”

I got up and walked towards the door, meaning towards Frank as well.

He began to move awkwardly.

“Frank , move out of the way.”

“Why don’t you!”

“Because I’m the one walking this way, you’re just standing there!”

“What if I want to just stand here!”

“Well then let me just leave!”

“What if I want you to stay?” he said in a hushed voice.

By this point I was standing right in front of him.

I looked down at him as he looked up me.

His eyes were big and enchanting.

He slowly stumbled back and began to walk backwards, towards his room.

I wanted to follow him, I wanted to go into that room with him, but I didn’t instead I went downstairs and made some coffee.

I sat down on the couch with my coffee and began to watch some TV.

I must have fallen back to sleep because when I woke up the sun was out, my cup of untouched coffee was cold and the TV was still on.

I began to make my way back upstairs and accidentally ran into Frank making him spill his coffee.

“Fuck sorry!” I said.

“Bitch! Now I’m going to be late for work!”

“I said sorry!”

“Yeah well you didn’t mean it.” He said through gritted teeth.

He pushed past me and made his way downstairs.

I sighed and continued my way upstairs to my room.

God this is going to be hard.


Rate and Review?(:
Sign up to rate and review this story