Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Misery Business

15- Situations

by XxPerfectTomorrowxX

Mikey and Taylor kind of have luck on their side when it comes to getting time alone.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-11-14 - Updated: 2012-11-14 - 3512 words

?Blocked




-The air is thick with tension, much like when we are together.-

**



(Mikey’s POV)



The warm gooey slice of pizza basically melted in my mouth, and for a quick second I saw my future. I’d be the guy that ate himself to death over the loss of a girl that wasn’t even his. When did I fall in to this parallel universe of lifetime movies and family betrayal? It was bad, and I was bad.

Taylor picked apart her own slice of pizza. She’d only taken a bite, and from there she just gazed at the table with a broken hearted expression. I didn’t like that. I didn’t like it at all.

“Hey, don’t make me tickle that frown off of your face.” I warned her, with a friendly smile.

Taylor glanced up and smiled weakly, “Sorry. I just got distracted.”

“From pizza? That’s a crime sweetheart. They have the best pizza here.” I commented, taking another bite. “Do you not like mushrooms?” She’d picked off all the mushrooms from her slice of pizza and idly took the pieces from her plate.

“Nope. I’m pretty picky.” Taylor answered.

“You’ve never been picky about anything I’ve ordered for you.”

“Cause I’m willing to try anything for you.” Taylor blushed again. It was cute on her. “I mean, I’m willing to like, try… new things, with you- because that’s our game, and I like it.”

I smiled widely, “Try the mushroom?”

Taylor paused and gazed at her plate before picking up a small piece. I watched her as she placed the piece upon her tongue. Her nose wrinkled, and the skin around her eyes crinkled. “The texture is gross.” She blurted, causing the uneaten piece of mushroom to fall out. Her cheeks blushed even brighter.

I couldn’t help but laugh. “Smooth princess.” I teased.

Taylor ended up laughing as well. “That was really gross, in my mouth and out of my mouth. I’ve never spit food out like that before. It was so… rude.”

“Are you going to apologize and curtsy now?” I continued to tease.

“I thought about it.” Taylor joked.

“I don’t really like the texture either.” I admitted. “But it tastes good.”

Taylor just smiled and took another bite of pizza.

I watched her with interest. Times like this were nice. It was nice to have Taylor to myself, even if I was lying to us both and attempting to be her friend. I still had her to myself, and without Gerard around I could enjoy her.

I could stare at her without feeling guilty, and I could even reach out and touch her if I wanted. I wouldn’t though, because it would become rather obvious that I wasn’t in this for friendship. I didn’t want to make things difficult for her.

“Excuse me…” A friendly looking gentleman approached our table and I gazed up without saying anything. Taylor waited quietly, though her eyes were now glued to him as well. Once he had our full attention he continued. “There has been an accident on highway 81. It’s currently a no pass zone, so it’s been suggested that anyone who needs to pass through there get a motel room. The motel down the street is 50% off because of the situation.”

“Er, thank you.” I smiled awkwardly at him and he nodded before approaching a table a few feet away from us. He told the people at that table the same thing. “Lucky us, huh?” I gazed at Taylor.

“Weird. I’ve never been so… stuck.” Taylor commented. “Usually there is a bypass, you know?”

“Should I call Gerard, or will you? He might freak out if you don’t show up tonight.” I pulled my cell phone out.

Taylor bit her lip, tugging at it as she thought over the question. “I just think I’ll let him spend time with his family. There really is no need to bother him, right? I mean, he knows I’m with you…”

“And he knows that we’ve been fucking.” I reminded her.

“I’m sorry that I told him-” Taylor blurted the apology out as her cheeks became pink. She’d been blushing a lot lately. It was a cute look on her, but somehow struck me as unnatural. She was so composed when we’d first met.

“Don’t be.” I put my phone down on the table. “He doesn’t need to know where we are all the time. I mean, you guys aren’t married /yet/.” I chuckled. “I have a feeling that I might go to hell for all of this though.”

“You won’t.” Taylor sighed heavily and gazed down at the table. “You’re such a good guy Mikey. I don’t think you have a bad bone in your body.”

“The one I keep sticking in you seems to be pretty bad. It’s getting us both in trouble.” I joked, quite lamely.

Taylor looked up and my breath caught as she stared in to my eyes. I was pretty much an open book, and she was taking her time to read me. Strangely enough a girl had never really taken the time to do that with me before. I was always too sensitive, and too nice. Girls liked bad boys, and I guess Taylor did too. She was more in to my brother than she was me but still- she still made me feel something, and that wasn’t something that I took lightly. Some people spent their whole lives searching for this feeling… this- I was pretty sure it was love.

“I should have kept my mouth shut but I guess I thought, I guess I thought that confessing would somehow lead to forgiveness for both of us and I don’t know about you but I really, really need forgiveness.” She continued to stare in to my eyes and I just knew that, if given the chance, I could get lost in that stare. I could get lost in her.

“You’re not a bad person. You know that, right? We all need to be forgiven every now and then but that’s just life. If we were all perfect then I swear life would be boring. I envision hell as being boring, really really boring- filled with perfect boring people.”

Taylor cracked a smile but it quickly disappeared. “I’m feeling kind of overwhelmed.”

“With the whole marriage thing?” So, of course I was jumping on this subject. It had completely caught me off guard, and Taylor wasn’t exactly jumping around declaring her love for Gerard either. It was weird. They had a weird relationship, though Gerard was a little weird. Taylor should be showing her ring, and calling all her friends, and talking about it nonstop though- and she wasn’t. That was weird, right? It seemed weird to me, and not in the normal weird way.

“Yeah.” Taylor took a sip of her soda and fell silent.

“Are you having second thoughts?”

“Second? More like first ones.” Taylor replied. “I haven’t thought it all over yet, you know? I don’t want to upset Gerard by slowing things down but… we’re both so young, and I guess I just don’t feel as committed as he does and… please don’t repeat this to anyone Mikey. I’d feel terrible!”

“Cross my heart, hope to die.” I sighed. “You can’t marry him until you’re sure that you want to though, so eventually you’re going to have to tell him to hit the brakes.”

“Do you think that someone like me can be a good wife?”

“Someone like you?” I paused. “What exactly does that mean?” It wasn’t like she was an alien. I desperately hoped that she wasn’t post sex operation, or something equally disturbing. I wasn’t really close minded, but I liked to think that Taylor was all natural.

Taylor looked down at the table. “A cheater.” She took a few seconds to compose herself before looking back at me and she looked so completely crushed. It took my breath away, in a bad way. “The kind of girl that still wants to cheat.”

“You still want… with me?” I wasn’t being very clear, but I was pretty sure that she got it.

“Yeah, Mikey. I still want… with you.” She repeated my words but with her own spin and I thought I had died and gone to heaven for a brief moment.

“While with Gerard?”

“Yeah.” She frowned. “But I know we can’t. I just- it was just a stupid thought and so I verbalized it because sometimes I’m stupid out loud.”

I chuckled uneasily, “Yeah, sometimes I’m stupid out loud too.”

We went back to eating pizza but I kept stealing glances at her. She was perfect in every way and I wanted her, but could I do that to Gerard? Could I do it to her? It seemed to hurt her to cheat. I knew it wasn’t healthy emotionally. I’d just be fucking her and Gerard over in the long run.

“I’ve thought over it.” I mumbled.

Taylor looked up. “You have?”

“I have.” I answered softly. “But I don’t want to hurt you, and that’s all I’d be doing.”

She gave me this weird look, but it was a look that seemed so familiar… It was the same look I gave her, but it couldn’t be.

‘Cause I loved her, but she didn’t love me… right?





**



“So, you keep frowning, and I’m pretty sure I warned you about that.” I commented, as I walked out of the bathroom. The motel room was kind of crappy and Taylor had checked everywhere for bugs- because it looked like the type of motel room that would have bugs.

Taylor looked up from the television. “They only have porn, and what was the warning? I must have missed it.” She yawned and flipped the switch, shutting the television off.

“Well, was it good porn?” I inquired.

She cracked a smile. “It was an old hairy man, and an even older hairy woman.”

“Sounds like a fucking party.” I rolled my eyes. “You’d think these crappy motels could at least show good porn, if it’s all they are going to show.”

“You’d think.” Taylor agreed with a chuckle.

I flopped down beside her on the small bed and she scooted over.

I started out lightly, poking her in the side. “Is there a reason you’re trying to annoy me?” She finally asked, as she shifted so that she could get a better look at me.

“Yep.” I didn’t care to elaborate, as I went in for the kill and poked her with several fingers. Each spot I hit made her jump, and she looked like she was convulsing as she jerked away from my touch- laughter falling from her lips.

“Mikey! Mikey! Stop, please stop!” She was loudly begging me, and I awkwardly wondered what any neighboring rooms would think. It sounded like I was raping her.

For some reason that made me laugh, and poke harder.

“Take it! Take it all!” I loudly declared, thinking of the neighbors.

Taylor didn’t seem to get it at first as she continued struggling, and begging me to stop. “Please Mikey, it hurts!”

It took about ten minutes for someone to knock on our door.

Taylor was out of breath, and at the look on the guy’s face I burst out in to laughter.



**



“I can’t believe you did that.” Taylor walked out with a towel wrapped around her body. “That poor guy thought you were beating me.”

“I think he thought I was raping you actually.” I corrected her with a devilish grin.

Taylor rolled her eyes. “Look at what you did!”

I glanced at her as she dropped the towel.

So, I’d seen her body before but for some reason each time I saw it I still stared. It was magnificent in every single possible way, and kind of made my mouth water- much like the pizza I’d had earlier… but better.

She stepped closer and pointed to her sides where there were faint bruises. “That’s from the tickling?” I asked, in surprise. “You bruise super fast, and super easy.”

“Or you were just really hard on me.” Taylor teased.

“Was I?” I couldn’t hide my concern.

Taylor laughed, “No. I’m just really pale. It makes me bruise over pretty much nothing. I’m surprised you don’t do the same thing. You’re like a damn ghost.”

“We’re both pretty ghostly.”

“Ghouls.” Taylor grinned.

“Ghastly!”

“You’re a pretty damn adorable ghostly ghoul.” Taylor winked.

I melted a little.

Yeah, she had that effect on me.

I had it bad.





**



(Taylor’s POV)



Morning came much too quickly and soon the sun was filtering in through the horrible excuse for blinds. I blinked awake, and was reminded of camping. I’d only done it once, with my brother. The sun had woken us as soon as morning hit and then we started hiking. It was like coffee, but without getting jittery later on.

This time it didn’t quite work that way.

I still didn’t want to wake up.

Instead I rolled over and buried my face in Mikey’s chest. “Mikey… save me.” I mumbled, sleepily.

Mikey laughed. It was a deep rumble from his chest, which caused vibrations to course through my body. “Mikey Way to the rescue.” His arms tucked underneath me and within seconds I was pulled underneath him completely and he was leaning over me, grinning sleepily.

“Right on time.” I commented as I gazed up at him through sleepy eyes.

He was nice to wake up to.

“So, can you tell me what the enemy is? It might help.” Mikey winked playfully.

I melted inside.

He had that effect on me.

“The light.” I gestured to the curtains, though Mikey’s body was now sheltering me. “I’m not ready to wake up.”

“So, you woke me up to tell me that you don’t want to wake up?” Mikey teased.

“Pretty much. You’re going to have to cuddle me back to sleep.” Oh, please. His touch was mesmerizing. I didn’t want him to pull away, or say that this was wrong. I didn’t want to think of how wrong it truly was. I just wanted him to hold me, and touch me- and potentially kiss me. I just wanted this to be normal for us. I wanted it so bad that I could taste it. I could taste his lips on mine, and I could feel his hips brushing against mine.

… Oh wait, they really were.

“Mikey-” I moaned out his name as he thrust against me, through our clothing.

“I have morning wood.” He complained, pouting.

Fuck.

“I, er, could-” Why was I so nervous? Sex was what I did. It was something that I was amazing at. It wasn’t questionable. I was just amazing at it. I had to be, and I’d had plenty of practice.

Mikey smiled sheepishly as he climbed off of me and sat down on the side of the bed. His back was to me but I could still see the front of him, from a side view. “Do you mind if I-” He blushed brightly.

“N-no, go ahead.” Again, why was I so nervous? It’s not like I was a stranger to a hand job. I’d done those before too.

But he wasn’t even asking me.

He knew it would make things uncomfortable for me and so instead he was pleasuring himself-

Selfless.

That’s what Mikey was.

He was selfless and caring, sweet and adorable- he was manly without taking it too far. He was perfection without being perfect.

I watched with widened eyes as he slipped out of his boxers. I was acting like a nervous virgin, as if I wasn’t aware of what happened. As Mikey spit on his hand I even felt myself begin to blush. When he actually touched himself? I about fainted.

It was the hottest thing I’d ever seen- and somehow so innocent.

Oh, the things this boy did to me.

It just wasn’t natural.





**



(Mikey’s POV)



Taylor’s cell phone vibrated and I glanced down. It was an unknown number. Hmm…

“Hello?” I answered, trying my best to look innocent in case she walked out of the bathroom as I was holding her phone to my ear. It was kind of against the relationship rules, but we weren’t really in a ‘relationship’ so I wasn’t sure which rules stood, and which ones didn’t.

“Mikey?” It was Frank.

“Frank?”

It was kind of awkward for a second.

“What’s up man?” I finally broke the silence.

“Well, it’s morning and Gerard is freaking out. He hasn’t heard from Taylor. Where the hell are you two?” There was an underlying accusation in Frank’s tone.

“There was a crash last night. The highway was a no pass zone so we had to book really crappy motel rooms. Taylor is trying to wash the filth away.” I tried to make light of the situation, while also making clear to Frank that we hadn’t done it just for fun.

“She’s going to be showering all fucking day.” Frank muttered, just loud enough for me to hear.

“Excuse me?”

“Come on Mikey, she’s a total gold digger and you know it. That bitch is only with Gerard for his money. She doesn’t love him.” Frank took me by surprise. Usually he was a romantic, or at least a nice guy. He wasn’t usually an asshole.

“Actually-” I licked my lips, feeling pretty pissed off. “I think you’re out of line man.”

“What, she’s got you under her spell too?” That wasn’t too far off target…

The bathroom door opened and my name died upon Taylor’s lips as she noticed me on the phone. Seconds later she seemed to realize that it was her phone that I was holding. She gave me a curious glance but said nothing.

“I’ve got to go.” When did Frank turn in to an asshole? When did I start fucking Gerard’s girl? When did things get so damn complicated?

I tossed Taylor’s phone on to the floor as she sat down beside me. The towel was pulled around her body but it didn’t hide much at all.

I didn’t say anything as I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her down on to the bed with me. She squealed and then laughed, as she uselessly struggled against me. She wasn’t even trying.

I kind of got the feeling that she liked being in my arms.





We didn’t cool down until twenty minutes later. Taylor was exhausted and out of fight. The towel was on the ground. I was breathing hard. She was pretty strong for a girl- and I almost lost at wrestling!

Taylor grinned, “So?”

“What?” I feigned stupidity.

Taylor’s grin didn’t disappear. “I kind of won.”

“Kind of, meaning you lost.” I pointed out.

“Only a little.” Taylor pouted.

“Did you want a gold star?”

“More like…” Taylor ran her finger down my chest. “… one last fuck?”

I was a gentleman. How could I deny her?





**



“So who called?” Taylor picked her phone up as we prepared to leave the crappy motel room. Surprisingly we hadn’t spotted a single bug, but if we stuck around for any longer I didn’t have any faith that it would stay that way.

“Frank.” I frowned. “He’s kind of an asshole. You can’t take him seriously, okay? He’s just a big baby, and he happens to throw bitch fits every now and then.”

“Bitch fits? Aren’t those for girls? He throws temper tantrums.” Taylor replied.

“Yeah, they are for girls- and he has bitch fits. Temper tantrums are for children. His age doesn’t back that shit up, but…” I let the joke trail off and Taylor giggled.

“Yeah, I’m pretty sure Frank has hated me from the beginning.”

“He’s hard to win over sometimes.” I shrugged. “But you’ve got me, and er- Gerard. I’m sure Bob and Ray will like you once they get to know you too but please, try to keep those friendships PG13.” I joked.

Taylor laughed again. “Despite what you must think of me… You’re the only side dish I have.”

“I’m a side dish?” I pouted.

Taylor giggled again. It was cute and sweet. “You’re delicious though!”

That made me feel better.

It really did.
Sign up to rate and review this story