Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blood Brothers

Marilyn Monroe

by FuelThisFlame 1 review

A Frerard/Frikey. So did you here the story of the way twins, as like each other as two new pins of one womb born on the self-same day how one was kept and one given away.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance,Humor,Drama - Characters: Ray Toro,Mikey Way,Gerard Way,Frank Iero,Bob Bryar - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-11-12 - Updated: 2012-11-15 - 350 words

0Unrated
So did you here the story of the way twins as like each other as two new pins of one womb born on the self-same day how one was kept and one given away.

And did you never hear how the way’s died never knowing that they shared one name ‘till the day they died when a mother cried my own dear sons lie slain
And did you never hear of a mother so cruel there's a stone in place of her heart then bring her on and judge for yourselves how she came to play this part.

Donna’s pov:

Once I had a husband you know the sort of chap, I met him at a dance and how he came on with the chat, He said my eyes were deep blue pools my skin as soft as snow, He told me I was sexier than Marilyn Monroe, And we went dancing, we went dancing.

Then, of course, I found that I was six weeks overdue. We got married at the registry and then we had a "do". We all had curly salmon sandwiches
and how the ale did flow. They said the bride was lovelier than Marilyn Monroe, and we went dancing, yes, we went dancing.

Then the baby came along, we called him Chistofer way. Then three months on I found that I was in the club again. And though I still fancied dancing
my husband wouldn't go with a wife he said was twice the size of Marilyn Monroe no more dancing, no more dancing.

By the time I was twenty-five, I looked like forty-two. With seven hungry mouths to feed and one more nearly due. My husband, he walked out on me a month or two ago for a girl they say who looks a bit like Marilyn Monroe and they go dancing, they go dancing.



So guys, what do you think? I've been studying the musical 'Blood Brothers' in drama for my GCSE's and i thought, "hey, this would make a good fic!" Please review!

Love you lots like Jelly Tots c:~FuelThisFlamexø
Sign up to rate and review this story