Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Blue Eyed Boy

Sasuke Uchiha

by Izraill 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres:  - Characters: Naruto,Sasuke - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-11-15 - Updated: 2012-11-16 - 1182 words

0Unrated
Beep… beep… beep…

"Ugh, it's Monday." I said turning my alarm off. I had spent that weekend locked in my house ignoring everything and everyone. The Saturday, I could barely move because of what happened the other night. And The Sunday I just laid here thinking about that guy I met in the club. I would stay in home today too, but my family had just came back yesterday and they wouldn't let me. I just sighed and wore my school uniform, which is just black pants, white shirt and blue vest and sweater. I walked downstairs trying to not look discouraged and sat on a chair.

"Good morning, Sasuke." My mother said to me as she served my breakfast.

"Good morning, okāsan." I answered, and then turned to my father in the other side of the table reading the newspaper. "Good morning, Otōsan." He just gave a look at me and kept reading.

"Good morning, Otōto." My brother greeted yawing as he sat on the chair next to him.

"Itachi, did you stay awake late again?" My mother commented worried "You need to sleep"

"I've told you before that if I work more I'll have enough money to move to my own place soon." Itachi answered with a serious face. My mother just sighed.

"I'm leaving." I said picking up my schoolbag and leaving. The school was close, so I could walk. I was thinking in my own things when Suigetsu began to walk next to me, a second later Gaara and Sai joined us.

"Hi, guys." I said to them. They greeted me back as we walked towards the school. We kept talking about some random stuff until we reached the large building. I walked inside and I found what was waiting for me every day since the middle school.

"SASUKE-KUN!" Sakura yelled as she glomped me. I quickly pushed her away and noticed more than half of the students gathering around me almost crushing me, that's the price I must pay for being the most popular senior. I think their plan is to trap me and not let me go until I date someone, but I can't be sure when dealing with people like these.

"Guys, you know what to do" Ino said to my friends. They positioned strategically Suigetsu in front of me, Ino to my left, Sai to my right and Gaara behind me. They only did that when there was a very big crowd, it happened very often and this always is a good solution to keep me safe. There have been extreme cases when Gaara or Suigetsu had sent someone to the hospital, but after the first time people get a little scared of them so it had not been repeated.

We kept walking that way until we reached my classroom Suigetsu and I walked in as the others left to their classes. I walked to my desk, and as I sat down I noticed there were around sixty notes in my desk. All of them were pink, heart shaped or both.

'Again…' I thought as I sighed and opened a note. Sometimes reading them helps me see how the people can get obsessed with something. The first one said:

Sasuke you're so cute and handsome. Please call me, this is my number:

XOXO Love, Karin."

I sighed and threw the note to the trash can, conveniently at just one meter away from me, and read another one.

Sasu, please come to my house, I need you.

So, this guy or girl just expected me to go to their house without knowing who he or she is. People seem to be getting more stupid.

I threw all the notes to the trash can as the teacher walked in the room.

"Good morning." He said.

"Good morning, Kakashi-sensei." Everyone replied and the class started.

A few hours later it was lunch time, to avoid ending crushed by the people I always brought my own lunch to school. Suigetsu and I walked out of our classroom and went to the rooftop. There, Sai and Gaara were waiting for us eating their lunches. I just sat on some old bricks there and began to eat my food.

"So…" Sai spoke. "Where did you go the Friday? You just disappeared without telling us. I didn't even see you leave?"

"I got bored and left" I answered quickly, I was prepared for this question, knowing they were going to ask it.

"… Interesting …" Sai said with a blank expression and continued eating his food.

"Wait" Suigetsu said. "What happened with that guy that was with you? You and he seemed to be having fun."

"Yes. What happened with him?" Gaara asked to me.

Well, I wasn't prepared for that, I stopped eating for like a second and then I answered with a serious voice.

"I don't know. I just left him there." I never liked lying or hiding things, but sometimes there's no other choice.

"oh." Gaara said. Suigetsu was just staring at me. I wasn't sure why his look made me feel uncomfortable. A few minutes the bell rang, and we walked to our respective classrooms.

"Suigetsu, let's leave quickly" I said as the last bell of the day rang. Unfortunately, the teacher didn't dismiss us until a couple of minutes later, the time needed by my fans to gather outside my classroom. As soon as the teacher left, everyone walked inside almost crushing me. Ino Gaara and Sai appeared but there was no way for them to get close. Suigetsu somehow managed to get out alive. I was getting a headache because of all the people around me. I was grabbed by my arms and they pulled me in opposite directions. I looked around looking for a way to escape. After a few seconds I found a way to leave that place. I released my arms and got to the window; I opened it and got out. My classroom is in the third floor, so I had to use a tree to reach the ground and as soon as I got down I began to walk home. I must be the only person who has to do something like that to get out of the school.

"Hey that was cool." Suigetsu said walking towards me.

"It was ridiculous." I said. "Where are the others?"

"They are still in the classroom containing your fans." He said shrugging. "You should try dating someone, remember that when you do that they calm down."

"I just… haven't found someone I want to date…"

"I can't understand how you can not find someone when you have enough fans to fill a stadium"

"It's complicated." I said before reaching the point where we split. I walked the rest of the way to my home, when I arrived no one was there. My father and Itachi were working and my mother goes out with her friends at that time, so I'm alone. I went upstairs and let myself fall on the bed and sighed.

"How will I see that blue-eyed boy again?"
Sign up to rate and review this story