Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Blue Eyed Boy

Naruto Namikaze

by Izraill 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-11-15 - Updated: 2012-11-16 - 1173 words

0Unrated
"Naruto, wake up. You got to go to school." My mother opened the windows.

"My eyes!" The shining sunlight blinded me for a moment. "Why did you do that?"

"Because you're going to be late, now hurry." After that she left my room.

"I'm coming." As soon as she left I walked into the shower.

My name is Naruto Namikaze. I'm eighteen years old, and I'm the son of Minato Namikaze, one of the wealthiest politicians in the city, who will be running for mayor in the elections that will take place in the next year. My family has lots of money, I live in a mansion and study my high school senior year in one of the most distinguished private schools, the 'Uzushio Private institute".

When I walked out of the shower, I checked my hair. I never went to school with spiky hair, so I grabbed a comb and combed my hair down, making some forelocks appear on my face and making sure there weren't any spikes. I also put on my school uniform, black trousers, shoes, and coat with a white shirt; the latter two had the school logo, a spiral, on them.

I went downstairs to take breakfast; my parents were already at the table waiting for me.

"Good morning, mom. Good morning, dad."

"Good morning, Naruto," they answered simultaneously.

Then, food was brought in great amounts. There was everything. Typical Japanese food like yakisoba or ramen, and foreign food like Italian pasta, Mexican tacos, Spanish paella, and more.

"Itadakimasu!" And then I had breakfast, just like every morning, I would choose something that looked good and later eat a huge ramen bowl.

I left to school, though it was close, a limousine was waiting for me. I never liked having to go to school like that, but my father said it was necessary because he was now a very important person and he couldn't just let me go around.

I arrived to my school, it was big and looked like it was worth all the money that had to be paid to be able to study there, only the famous people, very successful businessmen, or politicians were could pay that money. I walked into the building and walked to my classroom, where I found my friends chatting.

"Hi, guys," I greeted.

"Hi, Naruto," replied my friend Kiba, "Shikamaru, wake up, Naruto is here." He pulled the Shikamaru's hair to make him lift his face from the desk.

"So troublesome... Hi." And then he went back to sleep.

"H-hello, Naruto-kun." That was Hinata, my childhood friend.

"Oh, the sensei is coming," Kiba commented pointing at the window. A silouethe could be seen walking towards the door of the room.

"Good morning, Iruka-sensei," everyone in the classroom said as the teacher walked in.

"Good morning, please sit down so we can start the class."

After that, the classes went as normal as possible until the lunch.

"It's lunch time!" Kiba exclaimed excited.

"..." Shikamaru had just awakened. "Eh? Is it lunch already?" he said looking at his watch.

"I still don't understand how can you sleep that much."

"Let him sleep as he wants, Kiba," I said as I walked out of the classroom, "today the cafeteria is having ramen." Then I began to run.

"C'mon, Kiba." Shikamaru suddenly showed energy. "If we don't hurry Naruto will eat all the food."

The two quickly left the classroom and ran behind me, something normal, because my speed eating ramen was amazing, or that was what was said.

When they entered the cafeteria, I had already eaten four ramen bowls and was about to begin with the fifth. Hinata, who had left the room before than me, was sitting next to me slowly eating a bowl.

"Why did it take you so long? I thought you wanted ramen," I said jokingly as I began with the next bowl.

"How can you run that fast?" Kiba complained as he had a mouthful of ramen, "I thought you had failed P.E."

"The power of the ramen is big," I replied with my mouth full with ramen.

"Ugh, at least swallow before you talk," Shikamaru said.

"Yeah, whatever." I quickly swallowed. "Another bowl, please." I ordered for another bowl.

"Naruto-kun, is it healthy for you to eat that much?" the girl next to me asked.

"Well, it hasn't caused any trouble."

"Hey, Naruto," Shikamaru spoke before Hinata and I began a random conversation, "why you didn't go to the party last Friday?"

"Eh... Well, I had no time."

Actually, I always have time, but I just don't like the parties rich people have. It's just not my style. I preferred using that as an excuse to go out. Though, it was fun, I can still remember the 'surprise' I had when I woke up the Saturday.

I woke up naked on a bad that wasn't mine, I turned and saw a black-haired guy next to me as the memories of the night suddenly came to my mind with the hangover. 'Shit, I was out all night,' I thought. I looked at the clock on the wall and sighed relieved, 'It's early. I hope I'm not very far from my home'.

I got dressed quickly, and I left the house quietly to take the first taxi that I found on the street, telling the driver to take me to a place a few blocks from my house.

'Good, everyone is asleep,' I thought relieved as I entered my home and walked to my room. 'Now about that guy...' then my thoughts were cut off as I realized what I had done, 'I slept with someone and don't even know who he is!' In that moment I felt like the stupidest person in the world, 'I was so stupid that I didn't even check his address.' Usually that wouldn't have been a problem, but somehow I just didn't think about that guy as just a one-night stand.

"Why?" Shikamaru's voice made me focus my thoughts in the present again.

"... I had to go with my parents to a dinner with their friends." I answered knowing they would believe me.

"Ah, OK."

After that rather uncomfortable talk, the rest of the classes went very normal, until I went back home by limousine.

Later, in the midnight, everyone else in my home was already sleeping. I was awake because it was the time of the day when I could have fun. I was wearing T-shirt, jeans and boots, my colour scheme was orange and black, like everything I wore. My hair was spiky, like it was when I went out during the night. I left my ID card and cell phone on the desk in my room and took another ID card and phone I had. Usually I would check the messages to see if I had been invited to some place, but I had no time for that. Now I had only one mission, to look for that black-haired guy at any cost.
Sign up to rate and review this story