Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Blue Eyed Boy

Itachi Uchiha

by Izraill 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-11-15 - Updated: 2012-11-16 - 1599 words

0Unrated
It was Friday, school had just finished. It's been a week since I met that blue-eyed boy in that nightclub, but, though I tried, I couldn't forget him. I had left the school before my friends, lately I hadn't been spending time with them, but they would probably try to take me to a party and I just wasn't in the mood.

I finally got home and let myself fall on the couch, I like that my home is empty at this time of the day because it gives me time to think before having to fake there's nothing wrong. But my thoughts were interrupted by a loud knocking on my door.

"Come in," I said to not stand up, but it would've been a good idea to go open the door to kick out the person who just came in.

"Hi, Sasuke." Suigetsu was in my home, that meant I had to listen to his stupidity the rest of the day. He is just like when a fly is flying around you for hours and you can't do anything about it.

"What do you want, Suigetsu?"

"Calm down, this time I'm not here to annoy you. I came to talk to you about something important."

"Important?" I asked curious.

"Yes, I've noticed that these days you have not been acting like you usually do."

"I don't know what you mean." I shrugged.

"C'mon, I'm sure something happened, and I won't leave until you tell me." He sat on the armchair in front of me.

"You're wasting your time, I have nothing to say."

"I knew I wasn't going to get you to say it, but I know who can," Suigetsu said confident, "Itachi, come here"

My brother walked into the place. He was wearing one of the suits he wore when he went to work. Suigetsu was right, if there was someone who could make me talk, that was him. But this time he wouldn't do it.

"Sasuke, if there's something wrong you can tell us," my brother said with a convincing voice, "I am your brother and he is your best friend. We will help you if we can."

"There's nothing wrong."

"Sasuke..." He glared intensely at me.

"Itachi..."

And then it began. When my brother and I argued about something, we often reached a point in which we wouldn't say anything else then we'd have a staring contest. Then, there only could be a winner. I had already beaten him before, I just had to do it this time and then he would go back to work and mind his own business. As I concentrated, Itachi's gaze became stronger, unlike those times I had won. It had been less than a minute and I was already feeling very tired. His gaze intensified more and then I looked down, defeated.

"OK, I'll tell you. But you have to promise you will keep it a secret"

"Don't worry, no one will know," Suigetsu said, "is it something we can help you with?"

"I don't think so."

"Just tell us."

I sighed. "Well it happened one week ago..."

I told them about everything, well, not everything in full detail, I would never tell that to anyone, even if I they offered me to own the world. I just explained what my problem was as simple as I could. When I finished, they kept staring at me weirdly.

"Let me see if I understand..." Itachi said sighing, "you got drunk, fell in love with a guy, you slept with him, but you never asked what his name was."

"When you say it that way you make it sound as if I did something very stupid."

"That's because you did something very stupid!" Suigetsu said almost yelling, "How could you do something like that?"

"I've been wondering that for a week."

My brother had his eyes closed, like if he tried to think of something. But there was no use, he couldn't help me.

"What club did you go to?" he asked.

"Fox's tail," Suigetsu replied.

Itachi grinned. "Suigetsu, go home and rest, come back here at eleven o' clock, wear black clothes. Sasuke, I must go back to work. Rest as much as you can and wear black clothes." Then, he left through the door way, and I heard him get into his car and drive away.

"What?"

"I don't know, but we should do what he says. Now get outta here and don't be late."

"Whatever, bye Sasuke." He said as he got out, leaving me completely alone.

"Itachi... what are you planning this time?"

It was 23:00 already. I was sitting in the living room, wearing black clothes, waiting for Itachi and Siugetsu. Even though I was all the afternoon thinking, I still couldn't figure out what Itachi could be planning. Sometimes he was very unpredictable.

"Sasuke, are you ready?" Suigetsu asked as he walked into my house.

"There's a door for a reason, you know?" I said scolding him.

"We're best friends for a reason," he said sitting on the couch, "where's your brother?"

"He isn't here yet"

"That is not true," Itachi said as he walked inside, "give me a moment for changing my clothes and we will leave."

He went upstairs to his room, and, after two minutes, he came down wearing black jeans and a black sweater.

"Let's go." He grabbed his car keys.

Suigetsu and I got on the car with him. There were papers with numbers and graphs scattered around the vehicle, they probably were from Itachi's job.

"Brother, will you now tell us what are we going to do?"

"Well, when I was younger, more or less around your age, my friends and I used to hang around that same club. With the time, we found out there were security cameras around the place, with no blind spots. If we manage to get a picture of the person you met, I'll be able to give it to some acquaintances so they can help us to look for him."

"And we are wearing black because..."

"Because we have to make or way to the security room, which is in an area that is only for authorized personnel." Then he showed us a memory stick. "We'll put all the data in this and go back home."

Itachi parked the car a few meters away from our destination.

"Suigetsu, wear this," my brother said as he handed a black cap to him.

"Why?" Suigetsu asked.

"Because your hair is visible from miles away, Sasuke and I have no problem," my brother replied, pointing at his black hair, "but you..."

"Yes, I understand." He put on the cap.

We walked to the alley behind the club. It was dark, but I could see a door being guarded by two big guys. There was also a sign that said 'Personnel authorized only.' We were hidden in the shadows, so they couldn't see us.

"I guess you have a plan." I whispered to my brother.

"I do have it, but I need you to react quickly," he replied. Then he threw a small ball towards the door and suddenly there was smoke everywhere. The guys guarding the door were coughing and their eyes were closed. In less than two seconds my brother, Suigetsu, and I were inside.

"Where did you get that?" Suigetsu asked surprised.

"An acquaintance sold them to me," my brother answered as he showed us three more smoke balls he pulled out of his pocket, "Now, let's hurry."

We quickly ran to the security room. Before going in, Itachi used a mirror to see under the door.

"There are two guys." He pulled out a small bottle, moistened a small piece of cloth with it and handed it to me. "Keep it away from your face, it is chloroform. When I open the door you put it on the face of the man at your right before he can see you. Suigetsu, you stay here and watch no one comes."

Seriously, I don't know where did he get all of this stuff. I stopped myself from asking, as the answer would surely be 'A friend sold it to me.'

Suigetsu nodded. My brother grabbed another piece of cloth and he counted to three. Then he opened the door and in a few seconds the guys in the room were unconscious on the floor.

"I'll begin to copy the data. You check if that boy is here today."

I lokked to my side, there were several screens showing different places of the place, there really weren't blind spots. I checked them, but I didn't find him. I just shrugged and turned to my brother, who was already getting out of the room.

We left the place with the help of another smoke-screen. In my home, Itachi was checking the files we had got using his laptop.

"Let's see if we can find something at 21:15." Itachi said. Then an image appeared on the screen. It was me making out with the blond, in the most indecent position possible, with my hand going into his pants.

"L-let's check at 21:30," I said blushing. After checking the video in the time I randomly suggested, there was a perfect image of the blue-eyed boy there, "this one's good."

"Yeah, it is," Itachi said as he printed the image.

"Well, it was fun. See you later." Suigetsu left.

"Itachi... do you think this can help me find him?"

"Honestly, I don't know, but it seems a better idea than running around the town looking for him."

"I guess you're right."
Sign up to rate and review this story