Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Blue Eyed Boy

Naruto Uzumaki

by Izraill 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-11-15 - Updated: 2012-11-16 - 1682 words

1Exciting
Saturday night, it's been more than a week since I met with that guy. I still think I can find him soon, but looking for someone when you don't even know his name is nearly impossible. I can't even ask other people because they would ask why I'm looking for him, and I don't want to answer that question. I wish I could look for him all the day, but I can only do it at night, going to the places I know and hoping he decides to go there too. It seemed a good idea, that was how I met him the first time, although the situation still has not repeated, but I decided to keep trying.

I did my hair and grabbed my ID card, «Naruto Uzumaki» was what was written next to my photo on that fake card, my real name wasn't rare in this city so I decided to keep it and change only my surname. No one would recognize me, I changed my hair, and my clothing was something the son of Minato Namikaze would never wear, so I was safe.

I left my mansion jumping out of the window in my room and walking quietly to the fence on the back, after jumping over it I just had to walk a few blocks to a place where calling a taxi was safe.

.

When I got off the taxi I looked above my head to read the sign with the name of the nightclub on it, «Black Crow», I had gone to that place before, though I hadn't stood there for several weeks. As I walked into the place I instantly felt the smell of alcohol and cigarette smoke, and heard the loud and deafening music. Some people would find places like this disgusting, but somehow I liked it. In these places I can be what I want, not just the boring son of a politician.

I walked to the bar and ordered a drink. I didn't feel like getting drunk so I took a not too strong cocktail. As I drank I looked around beginning with the same routine I had been doing all the week. Sitting alone in the bar, that probably was a depressing sight for everyone else around me, but I just waited, hoping to find the person I was desperately looking for.

The peace the place and the loud music brought me was broke after around fifteen minutes when someone I didn't want to see walked into the place. His orange hair, the strange tattoo on his arm and all the piercings on his face gave an unfriendly appearance. He was Pain, we weren't friends, I considered him as an acquaintance, but for what I've heard he seems to hate me. That's probably from that time in another place, he was harassing a girl and I just walked in and beat the crap out of him. I must say that wasn't a fair fight for him, I attacked by surprise and I took self-defence classes, paid by my father, a few years ago. We had met before that day, but had rarely spoken to each other. Now that he looked at me with an unfriendly look, I could say he was already very drunk; probably he just came from other bar.

"Hey, Uzumaki," He said walking towards me.

"'Sup, Pain?" I said not paying attention to him.

"That's how you greet me after the last time." He said pointing to a scar on her left cheek. Then I remembered that in the fight he had thrown a glass to the floor and when I made him fall his face had been hurt.

"I'm sorry about that, it was an accident," I apologized, though not sincerely, he deserved more than that.

"It's OK, I understand it was an accident," he said, "Just like this." He moved his right hand quickly at me, when I moved do dodge and kicked his wrist a knife fell to the floor.

"What the-?"

"Don't worry, I don't need it." He didn't need it? The last time we fought I kicked his ass completely. How can he say that? Maybe he is too drunk to think right. The people in the place were looking at us, having a reputation to keep I decided to beat him until he ran away or was knocked out. As I moved towards him I felt a strong punch in my left side making me step back. I turned to see someone I hadn't met before; he had on his arm the same tattoo as Pain, so they had to be friends of some kind. Before I could react, a kick in my back made me fall to the floor. I quickly stood up ignoring the pain and saw there were two more guys. They had the tattoo on their arms too. It was a four on one, I was surrounded, and my only choice was fight.

I jumped to punch the guy in front of me, but I was stopped by a strong kick on my stomach, I fell to the floor groaning in pain. Soon I noticed Pain was about to kick my face, I rolled on the floor to dodge it, but then one of the guys put his foot on my chest and didn't allow me to get up.

"It's over, Uzumaki," Pain said walking towards me, then the man who was keeping me on the floor was kicked by one of my friends, who had just arrived the place in the right time.

"Are you OK, Naruto?" He said helping me get up.

"Don't worry, Neji," I said. He was Neji Hyuuga, Hinata's cousin. I met him a couple of years ago in this same place. I didn't know he was related to Hinata. I still remember that time I went to Hinata's house and he was there, I was so scared he would recognize me, luckily he just said, 'I know someone with your same name, you guys should meet each other,' I was really surprised, I guess I'm really good at disguising.

"Let's get this over," Neji said. I nodded and attacked the guy in front of me on the face with my fist. He fell to the floor with bleed coming out from his mouth. Then I kicked his head to make him unconscious, I could tell he wasn't dead, but would be if he didn't get attention soon.

Neji was fighting two guys at the same time, I grabbed one and threw him to the floor, and then I performed a basic wrestling hold on his arm until he blacked out from de pain of his arm being dislocated. The rest of the fight would be easy, two people trained in self-defence against four people who the only experience they had was from street fighting seemed rather unfair, but they attacked first.

Suddenly five more guys appeared around us, Neji and I were standing back to back. A four on two wasn't a problem, but in a seven on two the best choice would be to run away.

"Neji..." I whispered.

"I know, let's get out of here." He replied and ran to the exit being followed by me, we were about to leave the place when two huge men kicked us away, I fell to the floor, my head was the first to hit the floor and it began to bleed. Neji was just like me, the exit was blocked. No one here would call the police, they were probably making bets or enjoying watching us fight.

I saw Pain walking towards me, he looked angry, very angry, I was wounded and he would kill me if he wanted to. He stood right next to me and looked down with a grin on his face.

"Any last words, Uzumaki?" He said. He was really going to kill me, I had no the strength to fight him in that moment, I was going to stay there on the ground and wait for him to beat me to death, I couldn't do anything else. They were more, Neji had fallen unconscious and I had nothing to fight. "So, you're not going to say anything, OK."

As I waited for him to end this, I looked to my right and I saw something, it was shiny and sharp around six inches length; it was the knife Pain was going to use in the beginning. I didn't even think before taking it, quickly getting up and pushing the weapon into Pain's abdomen. He screamed as red liquid came out of the wound and dell on the weapon and my hand.

Everyone around were surprised and distracted, I took that chance to get out of the place as fast as I could with blood still dripping out of my head. Pain's friends followed after me after two seconds. I had no time to think about the orange-haired man dying in the nightclub, now it was time to save my life. I ran past a black-haired man with a ponytail, who walked with a yellow-haired guy, or maybe a girl, I wasn't sure of that and it definitely wasn't the time to ask.

"Get pick on someone your own size." I heard him say as I ran, then I turned my head to see how they stopped several of the guys. I wish I had enough time to stop and say thanks, but there were three people still following me and I was injured. I ran to the alleys in the downtown, there I lost them after running a few minutes. They probably would be around one hour trying to get out of the maze-like alleys.

"Well, those guys won't stop until they get me, but I'm safe tonight. Time to go home," I said to myself, but then a red drop falling on the floor made me remember I was wounded, "Maybe I'll pass by the hospital first."

Author notes:

Thanks for reading. Please review if you liked it (or if you didn't).

Next chapter: "Gone hunting"
Sign up to rate and review this story