Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > No Time Like The Present

My Brother Is An Evil Mastermind

by IndiaGirl 2 reviews

"Perhaps." Mikey snapped. "But Gerard only wants to get you a drink so he can kiss you in the kitchen."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-11-16 - Updated: 2012-11-16 - 1146 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard arrived at a small house, one impractically tiny ramshackle car in the driveway, dying plants in the small flowerbeds in front - though with a homely sense to it. He unlocked the door and stepped inside, ushering Frank in behind him.
"Mikey?" He called out. Frank stayed close behind, completely silent, he knew who Mikey was, he was in a couple of his classes. Gerard heard a slight groan and nodded.
"Stay down here a sec? I just gotta bring Mikey down." He was going to explain why, but he felt he should bring him down first and explain later. He climbed up the stairs and left Frank a little bewildered. Frank stood against the door frame, a little further back from where Gerard left him, he was confused, but he didn't question it. He knew and hoped Gerard would explain in good time.
"Mikey.." Gerard whispered, creeping into Mikey's room. He sighed. "Come on, grab some blankets, I have a friend here and I need to keep an eye on you." He reached towards Mikey, placing a hand across his forehead. "You're burning up. Come on." He pulled blankets around his younger brother and wound his arm around him. "You'll really like Frank. I think you know him." Mikey smiled inquisitively.
"Yes. He's in my maths." Gerard smiled softly. He was particularly proud of his younger brother, since Mikey was actually, far more intelligent than Gerard. He was 14 - a genius. Frank saw Gerard and Mikey come down the stairs, everything made sense, Gerard was just being a loving older brother but still wanted to talk to Frank. He smiled, waving at Mikey,.
"Hiya Mikes, I hope you feel better soon." He smiled softly. Mikey smiled weakly through his illness and waved a feeble hand. Gerard was sometimes particularly jealous of his brother - not only was he intelligent on a mind blowing level, he had no trouble talking to people in the slightest.
"I-I'll try." Mikey responded, blinking gently as his brother guided him to a sofa. Frank smiled, feeling sorry for Mikey. He knew how he liked school, but he would have to miss a few days, from what he could tell. He ran a hand through his hair, pulling his jacket from out of his bag, putting it on.
"Would you like a drink, Frank? Mikey wants coffee, but he knows I won't give him it." He said, pointing a finger at Mikey without looking at him, keeping his gaze focused on Frank. Mikey opened his mouth to answer before Frank could speak.
"Perhaps." Mikey snapped. "But Gerard only wants to get you a drink so he can kiss you in the kitchen." Gerard turned and glared at his brother. Frank watched the two brothers bouncing off of each other, amused, and feeling a little bedraggled. "Plus, the coffee would make me feel better," Mikey added.
"I'll happily have coffee." Frank grinned softly, following Gerard into the kitchen, "I wouldn't mind doing what your brother said, but I can't really see you making the first move." Frank smiled, his scarlet cheeks highlighting his entire face. Gerard kept his gaze on the coffee maker, pushing various buttons.
"My baby brother is a fourteen year old, evil mastermind." He noted, collecting the coffee jar from the cupboard. "But he is nearly always right." Gerard took Frank by surprise and turned, pulling Frank into him and kissing him, just a little harder than he had previously. Perhaps, he liked a little control. Frank wrapped his arms around Gerard's neck, kissing back, maybe slightly surprised, but he liked seeing Gerard like this. He pulled back gently.
"Wow." He smiled, gazing at Gerad, his arms still around his neck.
"Wow, positive, mhm?" Gerard asked, turning away from Frank once again and returning his attention to the coffee. "Like I was saying. My brother is an ass hole. But he's smarter than me and he knows it." He laughed, softly. "Don't tell him I said that." Frank nodded frantically.
"Wow, is more than positive, it's pleasurable amazement." He giggled, "I won't say anything," Frank smiled, "I hate to ask so many questions, but.." He thought.
"Ask away. My brother will also be eager to answer anything, since he has been sick for.. a while, now." He answered, glumly.
"No, no, it's purely directed to you." He gulped, blushing, stuttering, "A-Are we a-actually dating?" He spoke very softly, almost a whisper. Gerard continued pressing buttons and started to push the metal bar filter through the coffee, which took a considerable amount of effort.
"Yes." Gerard replied, abruptly. "The usual convention would be that we'd have a few dates before joining like that, but I like you, and I think dates are tedious. It’s hard to find a good mate. Especially for me.”
"Same here, we get on very well, and we have kissed about three times." He giggled, "Thank you." Gerard ushered past Frank, running a hand affectionately over his hair as he passed. He returned with three mugs, one dangling by the handle from each finger.
"My brother owes me, for giving him coffee. If Mom was.." Gerard paused, pouring coffee carefully. "I'd be in trouble." He ended, avoiding Frank's gaze. Frank smiled, watching Gerard, he was just so beautiful, this guy who was always so smart and shy, was friendly and just amazing to be around. Gerard looked ashamedly up from his coffee, wearing a dark cloud of guilt over his head as if he'd done something wrong. He handed Frank a mug full of coffee and carried the other two carefully through to the living room, where Mikey was laid, reading from a textbook. Frank followed Gerard, knowing something was wrong, he could just tell, he sat down on the sofa, next to Gerard, sipping his coffee, looking at him briefly.
"What're you reading, Mikey?" Gerard asked, softly. Frank knew that Gerard was likely just making conversation - he probably already knew what he was reading.
"Advanced Calculus, Cambridge Edition," Mikey sighed, rolling his eyes. "It's English. And it's way too easy." He grumbled, pushing the book away from him. Gerard sighed and exchanged a surprised glance with Frank. Frank scoffed slightly, trying not to choke on his coffee as he giggled, he placed the mug on the table, looking at Gerard who still looked worried or upset.
"What's wrong?" Frank whispered.
"N-nothing," Gerard replied quietly. "Tomorrow's a special day, I guess, and.. Mikey isn't really.. fit for it." He replied, softly. Mikey's ears pricked up.
"I'm going." He pressed, determined. Gerard had tried to speak quietly, but Mikey had excellent hearing, to compensate for his atrocious sight. Frank sighed, knowing that the problem, was a family one and he had had to experience that too many times. Far too many times.

----------

hope people are enjoying this c:
r&r if you enjoyed.
Sign up to rate and review this story