Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the Wizard Assassin

The Assassin

by Chaos666 7 reviews

Harry is trained by two assassins over the summer. One reveals that he has a powerful, yet deadly curse. And his feelings towards a certain Ravenclaw are rekindled.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Romance - Characters: Andromeda Tonks, Bellatrix, Cho, Crabbe, Draco, Dumbledore, Fudge, Goyle, Hagrid, Harry, Hermione, Lucius, Luna, Lupin, Moody, Narcissa, Neville, Peter, Professor McGonagall, Rodolphus Lestrange, Ron, Snape, Theodore Nott, Tonks, Umbridge, Voldemort - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2006-07-17 - Updated: 2006-07-17 - 1150 words

3Original
Author's Notes: I'm good with AU's so I'll be brief, I do not own Harry Potter or else I would rich. This is my first Harry Potter Fic as well. This chapter also is just an intro so it isn't going to be too long. Anyway here we go, enjoy.

Chapter 1 The Assassin

The room was dimly lit, revealing only a figure standing in the center. He was a young well built man in his early twenties. He stood at an average height maybe just a little shy of six feet. He wore all black, black pants, black boots, black long sleeved shirt covered by a long black trench coat. His hair was just as black as his clothing and was tamed and combed down. Sheathed on his back was a two and a half foot double bladed sword that seemed to give off a low humming sound. His face had no scars, but what was most catching was his blue eyes that looked like they alone could pierce the souls of the bravest of men.

He didn't move at all, he just stared off into the empties of the darkness in front of him. His trance was cut when a loud voice echoed through the room.

"Well done Kyle you once again proved yourself worthy of being a member of Pitch Black." The voice commented causing a smile to play on Kyle's face.

"It was easy, there were only four of them and they only talked tough. I must say these Death Eaters are not as tough as I've heard." Kyle replied thinking back to his mission.

(Flashback)

Kyle watched as the four Death Eaters gathered at an abandoned warehouse. Ever since the dark lord had come back to power he had been sending his lackeys all over the world to gather more supporters and cause havoc. It was no surprise he had sent his men to America, but these four at least would never come back.

"Looks like they just arrived, good I'll finish them now before they carry out their mission." He said to himself as he approached the warehouse door sword unsheathed.

The Death Eater's conversation was cut off as the door fell to the ground causing dust rise from the ground. When the dust settled a man walked in. The servants of darkness drew their wands already knowing this person was not one of their own by the way he was dressed. Their masks hid their expressions, but it was clear they were angry.

"Who the hell are you?" The one who must've been the leader because he acted tough.

"My name is Kyle I am a member of the Pitch Black organization, status assassin." He announced causing two of his foes to jump back. "My job is simple; I deal with garbage like you."

"Garbage, do you have any idea who you're talking to?" The leader shot back trying to hide the fear that was slowly forming inside him.

"All I see are four freaks dressed in masks and robes and use fear to get ahead in life." Kyle continued trying to touch every nerve he could in his foes.

"I think you should die now, KILL HIM!" The leader shouted as his three lackeys all fired green rays of light out of their wands and at Kyle.

Kyle dodged all three attacks like it was nothing and leapt into the air sword raised his eyes on the closest one. Within a second he was on the ground his body falling one way and his head falling the other. Kyle looked at the three remaining Death Eaters all in shock. Red blood dripped down his sword the word Despair began to glow on it and then the blood evaporated like it was never there.

"You are far too slow. Death Eaters are fun, but I've fought with the true armies of darkness." Kyle said extending his sword and pointed it at the leader. Without warning he shouted "Stupify" causing a blue light to shoot out of his sword. Just before the beam hit the leader he muttered "Seperateo" causing the beam to split into three and nail all three of his foes.

The leader flew into the wall breaking his back while his friends were killed as they hit the wall head first breaking their necks. The leader was shaking trying to raise his wand, but to no avail. "What in Merlin are you?" He weakly said knowing this was the end.

"Death." Kyle said before plunging his sword into the Death Eater's heart silencing him forever.

(Back to the present)

"Indeed they are not as powerful as many believe they are." Another voice said breaking Kyle's memory of his last assignment.

"However, it seems their fear has been spread throughout Britain. The Dark Lord is gaining more support everyday and soon he will launch his attack. That is why we're sending you there to assist ridding them of this problem." A third voice said sending a look of confusion on Kyle's face.

"You want me to kill the Dark Lord, but only Harry Potter can bring him down the prophecy states," Kyle said in concern, but was cut off by the first voice.

"We never said kill him, we just want you to help the boy get ready for the final battle. You will be going as the new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts. Hela will also be going as a seventh year student." The voice announced the last sentence causing Kyle's eyes to shoot open.

"Are you crazy, she has no experience to handle this sort of job and you know she has a hard time keeping on task and her temper could ruin everything," He said anger filling up his voice.

"Then keep her under control, and besides better she learn now then later. And Kyle should Harry fail to defeat the dark lord you are to then finish what he started. That is all; I highly recommend you get some rest you will be leaving with Hela shortly." The second voice assured.

Kyle turned around in defeat and walked out of the room knowing he was in for one rough year at Hogwarts. But it was going to worth it, because he was going to finally meet him. He reached into in his pocket and pulled a locket.

"Soon we'll be together again." He said to himself as he went to his quarters to get ready for the long journey ahead.

Author's notes: Well, what do you think, good, bad, average, or unsure? Harry will be in the next chapter and I'll introduce Hela later on. Please send your reviews so and I'm open to suggestions. I will say this now however, this WILL be a Harry/Cho fic so if you got a problem with that tough luck. Till next time this is Chaos666 signing off.
Sign up to rate and review this story