Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Honeysuckle Care Home

Keeping Your Clean Hands to Yourself is Harder Than it Looks

by tmbfucks 10 reviews

Clean version of last chapter with added bits.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-11-18 - Updated: 2012-11-18 - 1255 words - Complete

0Unrated
Penina's P.O.V

I can’t believe it. We kissed, and I was actually happy about it, and I didn’t run off. That’s ridiculous. Only our friends and Addie saw us. I can tell why she’s called Addie. She’s like an Adder. A venomous snake that slithers around in the wild. The only difference is that Adders only attack when they’re provoked. Addie does it just because she can. It was nearly the end of the school day though. Frank and I were sitting next to each other, and I almost fell asleep on his shoulder.

‘Penina!’ Danny said, slamming a book on my desk. I screamed. Frank snickered next to me so I whacked him with the back of my hand.

‘What’s happening?’ I asked.

‘Don’t fall asleep in my lessons. It makes me think it’s boring, and yes, school isn’t exactly the most exciting thing, but I’d like to think I’m a decent enough teacher.’ He said.

‘You are. I’m just tired. Really tired. Why do we have to get up so early? It’s not fair.’ I argued.

‘I know, I know. But, in 5 seconds it’s the end of the day, so, is there anything about Romeo and Juliet you would like to sum up?’ He asked.

‘Juliet was a slut and Romeo was a paedophile?’ I suggested. Danny sighed.

‘Close enough. Okay, off you go.’ He said. Frank and I ran to our room. Everyone did at the end of the day.

‘Fucking hell. I hate school. I just want to sleep and eat and kiss you.’ He said.

‘Maybe you could do all of those things with me.’ I said. ‘You could sleep with me. It might wake me up a bit.’ I told him. He looked shocked and stared at me. He gulped.

‘I would, but I just want the timing to be perfect.’ He said. I shrugged.

‘Oh well, you probably aren’t that good anyway. Maybe you’d be better off having gay sex.’ I challenged. He looked at me deviously.

‘What did you say?’ He asked walking up to me.

‘I said that maybe you aren’t going to be good at sex because you’ve never done it with a woman before.’ I tested. I smirked too. He grabbed my wrists and kissed me hard on the lips.

Let’s just say after all that teasing, we had a lot of fun. We cuddled in the bed after that.

‘I love you so much. You’re the best girlfriend ever.’ He said kissing my cheek.

‘I love you too. We should probably hurry up and get dressed though in case someone sees us.’ I told him.

‘Good idea.’ He said. We both quickly got dressed into the clothes we were wearing, and then he spun me around and kissed me.

‘Frank, I really want to hear you play guitar. I want to know what else you’re good at, and you clearly love the guitar.’ I said.

‘Sure, but I want to play acoustic for you, and you know how Mia asked us during our special little time together if we could show you this secret hideout? Well, that’s where the guitar is.’ He said. I smiled and he took my hand. He led me to Mia’s bedroom and knocked on the door. Mia answered looking happy. ‘Hey Mia. We’re ready to go to the secret hideout.’ He told her. She smiled wide and let us into her room. It was a really cute room with butterflies and glow in the dark stickers stuck all over the walls.

‘Where is it?’ I asked her.

‘Not yet. We have to do the secret code!’ Mia exclaimed. I smiled.

‘What’s the secret code?’ I asked. Frank took my hand and made me put it on my heart.

‘We swear not to tell anyone about the secret hideout.’ Frank said. Mia smiled and then skipped out of the room. Frank gestured for me to follow him. So I did. We went outside and walked down the stairs of the decking. No one else was outside, or so I thought. Frank slid off a panel from the decking and we crawled inside, he then pulled it back in place. Everyone was there with torches.

‘Hey guys.’ Frank said.

‘Hi.’ Callie greeted as Mikey pulled her further up his lap.

‘Wow. I can’t believe you guys didn’t tell me about this.’ I said.

‘Well, it’s not something we tend to bring up a lot. We barely go in here to be honest. Just when we know we can or we’re feeling too overwhelmed.’ Gerard said.

‘You guys smell weird.’ Taylor said.

‘Taylor. You can’t just say that. Although, she is right. What even is that smell?’ Jen asked. Frank and I just looked at each other.

‘We made out for a really steamy and long time, but that’s pretty much it.’ I lied.

‘Whoa. I didn’t need to know the details.’ Summer said.

‘Doesn’t anyone get curious about how quiet the house must be when we’re not there?’ I asked.

‘No. No one really pays attention to us, besides, we’re the quietest people here. We all manage to go back inside before the door gets locked.’ Frank explained. ‘Anyway, is the guitar here and uneaten by insects?’ He asked.

‘Yes.’ Bob answered.

‘Great. Give it.’ He said. I giggled and Gerard passed it to him.

‘Play Satan’s Scrotum.’ Mia asked. We all laughed. Frank’s eyes widened.

‘Who told you about that song?’ He asked.

‘Gerard did.’ She said.

‘Gerard, you fucker. I’m going to kill you.’ Frank roared. ‘Right after I play Just Another Sunrise.’ He said calmly. He started playing the most amazing melody. ‘She was standing in the bedroom dead all over. Looked like she didn’t have time to cry. After just one look we made up, it seemed like I was the only one on which she could rely. She was the one whose soul was the most fragile, and I knew to get her I would have to be agile. Did I ever tell you how much I love you? It’s the hardest thing to do. All I want is for you to know that you’re the only one I want to view.’ He sang. I smiled and I could feel a tear forming in my eye. This is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever heard. Once he finished the song we all cheered.

‘So Penina, what did you think?’ He asked. I sniffed.

‘I loved it.’ I answered giving him a hug.

‘Great. Guess who I wrote it about?’ He asked winking at me.

‘Is it about me?’ I asked in genuine shock.

‘Of course it’s about you. Muppet.’ He said giving me a kiss. I smiled into the kiss. I love him more than anyone could ever know. He’s the best guy ever, and I will never want anyone else.

This took a while, and now I need to shower even though I'm frickin' tired... but that's okay... I think... As long as I don't fall asleep when I get out of the shower like my sim did one time. He fell asleep naked. I would pay to see it again. It was very amusing. Anyway, I hope you liked this. Rate and review please! XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story