Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Honeysuckle Care Home

Keeping Your Hands to Yourself is Harder Than it Looks

by tmbfucks 11 reviews

Sometimes, you need to release some steam with sex, and ice?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2012-11-17 - Updated: 2012-11-17 - 1511 words - Complete

0Unrated
Penina's P.O.V

I can’t believe it. We kissed, and I was actually happy about it, and I didn’t run off. That’s ridiculous. Only our friends and Addie saw us. I can tell why she’s called Addie. She’s like an Adder. A venomous snake that slithers around in the wild. The only difference is that Adders only attack when they’re provoked. Addie does it just because she can. It was nearly the end of the school day though. Frank and I were sitting next to each other, and I almost fell asleep on his shoulder.

‘Penina!’ Danny said, slamming a book on my desk. I screamed. Frank snickered next to me so I whacked him with the back of my hand.

‘What’s happening?’ I asked.

‘Don’t fall asleep in my lessons. It makes me think it’s boring, and yes, school isn’t exactly the most exciting thing, but I’d like to think I’m a decent enough teacher.’ He said.

‘You are. I’m just tired. Really tired. Why do we have to get up so early? It’s not fair.’ I argued.

‘I know, I know. But, in 5 seconds it’s the end of the day, so, is there anything about Romeo and Juliet you would like to sum up?’ He asked.

‘Juliet was a slut and Romeo was a paedophile?’ I suggested. Danny sighed.

‘Close enough. Okay, off you go.’ He said. Frank and I ran to our room. Everyone did at the end of the day.

‘Fucking hell. I hate school. I just want to sleep and eat and kiss you.’ He said.

‘Maybe you could do all of those things with me.’ I said. ‘You could sleep with me. It might wake me up a bit.’ I told him. He looked shocked and stared at me. He gulped.

‘I would, but I just want the timing to be perfect.’ He said. I shrugged.

‘Oh well, you probably aren’t that good anyway. Maybe you’d be better off having gay sex.’ I challenged. He looked at me deviously.

‘What did you say?’ He asked walking up to me.

‘I said that maybe you aren’t going to be good at sex because you’ve never done it with a woman before.’ I tested. I smirked too. He grabbed my wrists and kissed me hard on the lips.

I kissed back, biting down hungrily on his swollen lips. ‘How would you know?’ Frank snickered. ‘I'm the reason Addie's not a virgin.’ I hit him playfully on the arm and he squeaked.

‘Oh really?’ I shot back. ‘I bet if I asked Addie she'd say no.’ I pressed my knee up against his crotch, feeling the area hardening as I moved my knee slowly in a circular motion. Frank shuddered.

‘Way-way-way-wait a minute. I never said yes but I-‘ I silenced him as I yanked his shirt off.

‘Just shut up and fuck me, bastard!’ I whispered into his ear. His eyes widened but then he grinned. He trailed his silky hands up my shirt and they reached my bra, teasing me as he slowly pulled it off. I knelt down on my knees and worked his tightening pants down and he lifted me out of my jeans.

‘Left field! My girlfriend wears pink, lacy thongs?’ he laughed. My cheeks reddened and I shoved him harshly down on the downy bed.

‘Say one more word and I'll videotape the whole thing and show it to Mia.’ I snarled. Frank gasped and I giggled, trying to get into my role as the ferociously sexy schoolgirl.

Then I pushed Frank on his back and clutched his Batman-covered boxers, rolling them down, releasing his hardened penis. I stared at it, slightly scared. It was a milky white colour, pre-cum dripping on the sheets.

I got down on my knees again and rolled my tongue down his sculpted chest. How he works out here, I don't know.

As my tongue got closer to his cock we heard a knock on the door. ‘Hey Frankie? Where's Penina? We want to show her our secret hideout.’ Mia called. Frank moaned and tried to speak as I took him in.

‘Ju-just a minute! I'll be out in a couple-‘ I rolled my eyes. ‘-No, wait, a little bit. Penina and I are busy right now. Come back later!’ He moaned

I heard Mia's footsteps fade away. His eyes were glazed over as he lied there, left hand discretely moving down to relieve the uncomfortableness. I slapped it away and climbed on top of him. Forget the foreplay, this boy needed some lessons on making a girl happy.

‘Jeez, Penina, you're vicious!’ He whined playfully.

‘That's what bad boys get.’ I murmured. I quickly rolled him over and smacked his ass, hard. Frank yelped and tried to get up.

‘I'm not a child and this is not sexy at al- ooh, do that again.’ I smiled and did it again, a rosy hue forming on his ass.

He suddenly pushed me off and rolled on top of me, cock nudging up against my inner thigh. I could feel my pussy starting to get moist and rubbed up on him, increasing the friction.

His breath was hot against my neck and he bit it roughly, most likely leaving a bruise. I put my hands on his chest and I could feel his heartbeat, synchronizing with mine. The room was getting humid and I pushed all the blankets off the bed. Frank's eyes glimmered and he jumped up and ran out of the dorm, naked. I sat up and stared. Did he just walk out on me? I pushed back my mussed hair and quickly opened his drawer, searching for a condom. All I saw were of him and the gang, one where he was on Ray's back holding up someone's briefs in victory. I slammed the drawer closed as he ran in holding an ice cube tray.

‘What are you- mmf- ahh.’ He placed one on his lips and kissed me, hard. The frigid iciness combated our heated lips and it created an amazing sensation, like fire and ice. The cube melted and I licked the remains off him.

I poured the contents on his chest and lay against him. Sweat and arctic temperatures met.

‘Hurry.’ I panted

He winked naughtily at me and lined up his cock with my pussy. When he entered, a white-hot pain shot up my abdomen. As he pushed in and out for the first time the burning increased as I slowly got used to it, wanting more. I could feel his thickness in me and I could feel his jizz leaking into me.

‘HARDER!’ I shrieked as he thrusted.

‘Pen-Penina, I'm gonna cum.’ he whimpered.

‘Frank. . . .’ I moaned.

He pushed in again and a thick rope of cum shot out.

‘PENINA!!! OH FUCK.’ Frank screamed.

‘OH FRANKIE.’ I yelled.

Once we calmed down, he pulled out of me, and we cuddled each other on the bed while panting.

‘That was so…’ He began, he made gestures with his hands.

‘Huge, and amazing. A bit like your cock.’ I said. He giggled.

‘Or you boobs.’ He said. We both started laughing.

‘We just had sex and we’re still the most immature people on the planet.’ I said. ‘You aren’t really the reason why Addie turned into a slut are you? Although after that I could see why. Trying to find someone whose skills could match up to yours.’ I said. He giggled.

‘Are you kidding? Of course not. Besides, after that I doubt I’d want to do it with anyone else again.’ He said kissing my temple. He rubbed my back in circles. I loved him, and he loved me to, and we just showed that to each other in the best way ever. May there be more to come.

Let us all thank Shayla for the fucking hot sex in this, or cold depending on the ice... it gave me a massive lady boner either way, and now I'm going to have a stir-fry. I hope you liked it. If you did, make sure you thank Shayla in the reviews. Rate and review this please!!! Also, I redid my spy story chapter thing. I hope you like it. Also, I was thinking of finishing this chapter by saying "May there be many more to cum." but I thought no, so if you liked that pun, then read it that way, if not, don't. Either way, I hope this chapter gave you entertainment. Also, I thought of another story because of a dream I had involving LynZ as my mum. It was so sad but so good. It's like a movie where I was in it and it wasn't a movie really but I wish it was but I also wish it wasn't so look out for that story some time in the future. I'm not sure if I'll hold auditions for it or not, so, yeah... XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story