Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mistaken Identity

Chapter 1

by The-Corpse 3 reviews

What if you got the chance to be somebody else? Would you give it up? (Auditioned story)..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2012-11-09 - Updated: 2012-11-20 - 1829 words

5Original
Hope you guys like it!


Chapter 1:
Rose's P.O.V.

What if you were mistaken for someone else? Live a whole new life. Better than your old one. Would you give it up?

"Okay class! You are now seniors and since you couldn't have your senior prom due to the fire. The school had decided to take you guys on a trip instead. How about that?" the teacher said. And the class filled with cheers and what not. We were presently in the gym for our last day of school pep-rally. I sat in the highest corner on the bleachers. I was never the one to be perky and being surrounded by friends. I was a loner and I liked it.
"Allright!" the teacher, Miss Morningside, continued. "We are going to have a vote on where we are going to go. So your gonna walk up front and write down your choice and put it in this box." she continued. I took out my E-reader, as this was no interest to me. I continued to read until I heard something that actually found interesting. "Now the places we are going to are Argentina, Asia and Europe" I've always wanted to go back to my country. I push me green hair away from my face. My attention on what Miss Morningside was saying.
Basically, we would only go to one of this places. Of course that depended on how many votes Europe got.
I got up, being careful to walk down the bleachers. Last time someone thought it would be funny if I tripped. Lucky me I only ended breaking my wrist. I finally reach the last of the steps and walk up to include myself in the line that was already forming I hugged my messenger bag tighter around me.
"I can't believe we are actually going to Europe!" Sofia said or more like yelled to her friends. Don't worry Rose. It was only for a month that we are staying there. Think of all the memories you will have when you are back home. I take a deep breath, letting it out when Sofia's voice stops annoying me. Meaning, she just shuts up.
I got closer to the voting table. I really hope we got to go to Europe.
I was my turn to vote, and wow a surprise I voted for Europe. After entering it in the box Miss Morningside appeared with some forms. "Rose this is what I will need if you are going on the trip. The results should be in after lunch." she said this to every student who had already voted. I nod and make my way out of the smelly gym. They should really put some damn air fresherners in there, it would be for the good of humanity.
Walking down the hall, I felt so small and alone in that huge corridor. I felt as if people were talking abut me and laughing behind my back. My condition didn't really help that much. I had diagnosed myself with Schizophrenia, I hated hospitals and doctors. I rather eat a tree than go to one or to be near one for that matter.
So let me tell you a bit about myself. My name is Rose, I think you may have gotten that already. I'm 17, going on 18 in a couple of weeks. I'm actually very pale, but put me in the sun and I'll burn like a fish. I was living a normal life, but I myself was far from normal. Since I was different I decided that instead of running away, I should just embraced what I am and live with it. No matter what others thought of me. I guess I was just going through this phase where I had to stand out. And with that I decided to dye my haur green, blonde didn't really suit my originality. My eyes were dark around the edges but an light yet intense blue in the middle. Mom says I got them from my Grandpapa. The only reason I want to go to Europe was because I was actually born there. So I guess you could say I was white brittish, my parents and I moved here when I was in the 8th grade. Man, what I would do to never come back here.

I walked down the now empty hall. I guess that while I was in my thoughts everyone went to the lunchroom. I was actually surprised when nobody said anything or tried tripping me in the hallway.
Next thing I know I am face first on the floor. I heard laughing from behind me. There is one thing I taught myself and that is to never let them see they have hurt you, it would only encourage them. I should know I speak from experience.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After School...

As predicted, the winning country was Europe. Yorkshire to be presice. I'm finally going to visit my old friends. You know the ones I had before Malcolm appeared. Malcolm was, well you could say a figment of my imagination. He would sometimes pop up at the most random times. He would either annoy me or give good advice. The one thing I hated of him was that he was taller than me, I mean couldn't he be mouse size or something.

I was in my own thoughts as I walked home, I've seem to be doing that a lot latetly. I felt like I was on 'The Walking Dead' marathon, and I was one of the zombies. I finally arrive home, taking out my key. Openning the door I yell throughout the house. "Mom?"I took off my shoes and coat leaving them both in the closet next to the front door. "I'm in here" I heard my mom say from the kitchen. I walled to her with folder in hand.
So I really did think about it. You see mom let's me do anything.....dad....not so much. And this is why I have green hair. I had to rebel somehow. I didn't say anything except greet her with a small 'hello' as I sat down on the stool in front of her. She was making dinner, but I couldn't wait until she finished so I pull out the folder handing it to her. She puts the knife down and looks at me. "What's this?" she said as she took it in her own hands. "Read it" I said, stood up and left. This was my way of telling her I really did want this. I walk up the stairs and into my room.

Okay so thus might be a routine for me. I would get home, say hi to my mom and then just stay locked in my room until dinner. Aren't I exciting?... Yeah, don't answer that....
I turn on my stereo, Asking Alexandria's Breathless comes blasting out, full volume. I never really bothered to turn it down, I do like my music loud anyway. I jump on the bed. I guess this is the only time I'm allowed to go crazy, I'll take any chance I get.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the time it was dinnertime, dad had arrive home and Mom was yelling up the stiars that dinner was ready. I had already taken a shower and was in pair of sweatpants and zombie 'nom nom' t-shirt.
Entering the dinning room, my mom and dad were talking in hush tones. I took a few more steps foward so that I was presently noticed. And that made them shut up. Okay so now they were acting weird. Yep, mom told him. I sat down in the chair where my plate was set. In front of mom, right beside dad. We say praise and started eating. Dinner was starting quiet so dad decided to spark up some conversation.
"So how was your last day at school?" he said taking a bite out of his meatloaf and mash patotoes. "It was okay" I responded. Mom was just sitting there eating her lunch quietly. I looked at her as I ate. They were just dancing around the subject.
"Good" he put his fork down taking a drink. Before continuing," Your mother told me something interesting" they were now both looking at me. "We decided that yes you can go" Mom said. My face broke into a smile. Until dad started telling me the rules I had to follow.

They gave me the folder all signed and ready. All I had to do was give it to my teacher tomorrow. I was finally going home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zendaya's P.O.V.

I was sitting in the study as my step-mother continued to yell at me. "I can't believe you actually did this! This is not lady-like, you look like a hoodlum!" Mary said exagerating conpletetly. I mean come on all I did was paint my hair green, not that big of a deal in my book. I sigh as she went on and on as I was a princess and that I should start acting like one.

So you may know that I am a princess, having cousins all over that world and what not. My name is Zendaya, the woman now screaming at me is my step-mother, Mary. I've never even met my mom, dad says that she wanted adventure and she couldn't stay here anymore. I get her, my life is just that simply boring. You may think being a princess is all fun and games but no. It is a huge pain in the ass. I was 17 years old at the moment, and I was wishing I could delay my birthday a bit longer. You see in my family tree when you turn 18 you will asume the throne as the rightful queen, meaning there has to be a king. My step-mother thought it would be perfect to set me up with some prince in Italy, I think his name was Gerard or something like that. They were coming a week before my birthday. Once I was married, goodbye free life. I have responsabilities now, what about when I am queen. I had to get out of here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a long nice yelling, I went to my room. I couldn't take more of this life. I walked over to the terrace, looking down at the garden. I really wish I had power over my own life.

Idea! If I leave now, I can get to America. They would not dare to look for me there. They don't really have any juristiction over me, well not unless their president accepts it. I could really have a chance to be myself.
So the plan was to sneak out tonight, try and get a hotel room tonight and leave later.
Sure it was fool-proof, but their idiots they won't ever find me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so this first chapter is no more than a filler so I hope you guys enjoy it so far. Rate & Review.
Sign up to rate and review this story