Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mistaken Identity

Chapter 2

by The-Corpse 1 review

Oh, I see what you did there......

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2012-11-19 - Updated: 2012-11-20 - 1727 words

5Original
Sorry if it's a little late...

Chapter 2:
Rose's P.O.V.

I awoke to the sound of my alarm clock. I sat up, the first thing I see is my calendar. Today was the day I finally get to graduate and then tomorrow to Europe. I sigh while getting out of bed. I heard a knock at my door. "Come in!" I yell back. The walls were pretty thick since I hated noise and my dad loves to have the tv on full volume.
Mom's head pops from the other side of the door. "Good your up, What do you want for breakfast?" she asks me. I can already see she was getting ready for the afternoon. It was only 10:31am. It was still a little early.
"Um....flapjacks?" I said. She smiles and walks out, closing the door behind her. Okay so I know people don't say flapjacks anymore. But since I like reading a lot, my vocabulary has changed a lot.
Mom thought it would be a good idea if I went to the salon with her. Get our hair down and shit. Don't get me wrong, I love daughter/mommy time just not when it is at the hair salon. There are just a bunch of middle-age ladies talking about their husbands and rumors and whatnot. And don't get me started on their voices. I have really good hearing and since they sound like they have a cold all the time. It's really annoying.

I jumped in the shower. Letting the cold water run down my back. I've never really liked hot water, it just feel as if I would sufficate if I spent any second in it. I decided to just put on a pair of sweats and an old superman shirt.
Walking down the stairs, It smelt heavenly. This is one of the things of why I love my mom. Her cooking. She thought me all her secrets. Especially because she thinks I'm going to get marry someday soon and she always says 'A great way to get to a man's heart is through his stomach' I know a little disgusting but you get what I mean. If you kbow how to cook they'll love you.
"Mornin'" I say to my father who was already sitting with a cup of coffee qnd newspaper in his hand. He had to work today. He couldn't go to my graduation, which was fine by me I just wanted this day to be over.
Mom sets a plate in front of me qnd some orange juice in a tall glass. I start to eat, thinking of all I've done since now. Could my life be really that boring?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We left the salon a little earlier than I had imagined but I wasn't really complaining. Mom thought it would be best if I had curls. I wasn't about to go against her. She has good taste in this stuff.
Right now it was 1:00pm and we were at the center the school had rented for our graduation. I didn't really care where I just wanted this stupid thing to be over. Almost nobody payed any attention. Some were just messing around or flirting. It was a good idea that I brought my E-reader. So you can imagine how that really went.

After the ceremony was over. There had been word of a party going on. As always I wasn't invited. I was pretty much invisible to the lot of them, again I had no problem with it. I rather be ignored than bullied.
Anyways, my parents had decided to take me out to dinner. Nothing special, just where we always went. Little Dom's on fourth street. It was a family place, we have been coming here since I was 5 or at least until I could remember. Mom told me that this is where she met dad. We sat on the same table everytime, up until now we have ordered everything on the menu, they would always create something new for us.
I haven't realize that this was thr last time I would be eating here again.

After dinner we went home. I had to get up pretty early in the morning so I them I would go to sleep. Once upstairs, I verified that everything was in order for tomorrow. I took another shower, put on my pjs and climbed into bed. I got my E-reader out and started to read. That is until sleep came to claim me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next Morning, At the Airport...

"Mom, I am going to be fine. This isn't the first time I have flown by myself. Plus there are other people." I say trying to calm my mom down. I think she was having a panic attack when I'm leaving in just 5 minutes. I really just wanted to grab her by the shoulders and yell in her face 'Get A Grip Woman!' but that wouldn't be very daughter-like now would it?

"Flight #209 for Yorkshire, England now boarding" the woman behind the desk said. Thank God! "Well that's me. Bye!" I say giving them one last hug before I left.

I walk down the aisle trying to find my seat. When I did it was beside a very handsome young man. My luck must be changing, I thought to myself. He was staring out the window until he turned around while I sit next to him. He smiles at me, then continues to stare at the window. Soon the airplane will take off and I will be soon farther away from this horrid place.
Once we were in the air I felt a sort of relieve. I sigh as the woman says "You are now free tl move around the cabin."
I took out my E-readed intenting to do some actual reading. That is , until I got the feeling U was being stared at. I look towards my right to find the man looking at me. "That's a pretty good story." he says pointing to my E-reader. "Thanks, it really is." Well isn't this just awkward?...."I'm Frank" he says holding out his hand. I took it shaking it. "Rose" I say. Man, I could feel myself blushing.
We continued to talk more about books. Then to our favorite music, books and a lot more other stuff. I could clearly see him and I beimg really good friends.
But sadly, we had arrived. I didn't realized we have been talking that long. Trust me I would know. People fell asleep on the plain and I didn't even noticed. Guess I was just excited talking to Frank.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I step into the hotel with my fellow classmates I was simply exhausted. I just wanted to get my room key and go to sleep. Miss Morningside handed all of us our keys. She had rented most of the 3th floor so some of us had our own room me included. Everyone decided to wait around for the elevator, but I just really wanted to go to my room and sleep, so climbing the stairs seemed like a really great option to me. And that is where I was headed.
I was so sleepy I wasn't exactly watching to where I was going, until I bumped into someone. "Hey! Watch where yoir going!" the other person said. A girl. Like always I would apologize on instinct. "I'm so sorry I didn't even know where I was going" I say looking up at the person. When she looks back up at me. I feel like I am staring right at a mirror. She looked just like me. Okay sleep was definatetly getting to me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zendaya's P.O.V.

I can't believe it! My favorite party dress was ruin. That will teach me to take the stairs with coffee in my hands. I was about to say a word or two to this stranger when I looked up. It felt like I was staring at mysefl. "This is so freaky" she said in her American accent. I nod to show that it was the same as I was thinking. I was about to ask her name when I heard footsteps come up the stairs. Thinking it might be the royal guards I quickly grqb her hand leading her up the stairs and into the second floor. I pull her jnto my room before anyone could see us.
"Okay, Who are you? and Why do you look like me?" I ask her. She just stood staring at me. I did noticed the necklace she wore. It appeared to be a lot like mine. Half a heart. Except hers had an R on it and mine had a Z on it. "Well?" I say after a few minutes of her still staring at me. I really wish she would stop doing that. I sigh in frustration walking over to the bedroom and taking off my dress, putting my gown and silk robe on. I pull my hair out in a bun.
Walking back out I still see the girl or my look-alike still standing in the same spot that I had left her in.
"Ypu can sit down you know" I say while walking into the living room. These hotels did make me feel at home. She sat down on the other sofa, opposite of mine. "Could you please say something" I say. She takes a deep breath. "I'm sorry, still loading up there." she says pointing to her head. "I'm Zendaya."I say hoping to hear her say something else. Like her name perhaps. "I'm Rose. I have a question" she says raising her hand. I nod as a signal to tell her to keep talking. "How come we look alike?" She says. "I don't know..." I say before standing up and walking over to the hotel's phone. I dial room service never takingy eyes off of Rose. You gotta admit this was a little weird.
While I looked at her. Somthing popped in my mind. She looks like she would be of great help and I just wanted freedom.
No one was safe when I had a plan brewing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry if it's short. But it is just a filler and very important to the story. Sorry for the few grammar mistakes I made. Just too lazy to check for them. Anyways, Rate & Review!
Sign up to rate and review this story