Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Burning In Hell

“Thank you so much, Gerard.”

by TheBelittled 0 reviews

Gerard's job is stressful, and Courtney helps him through the stress.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-11-20 - Updated: 2012-11-21 - 791 words

0Unrated
Courtney walked back up the stairs and into her room, Gerard following quickly behind. "Looks like I'm going to have to start packing," she said, pulling a suitcase out of her closet and laying it on her bed, "Sorry if I'm intruding, I didn't have any other options," she explained, sitting beside her suitcase.

Gerard say down next to her, "It's fine, it'll be nice living with you," he said, kissing her.

"For a while. Then something bad happens or I get really annoying and you kick me out," Courtney sighed, getting up and walking to her dresser, taking clothes out. "Trust me, Gee, I'm practically impossible to live with," she shoved her clothes in the suitcase.

"I highly doubt that," Gerard said, helping her pack. "I've seen the way you live, you're probably not too difficult to live with."

"Probably," Courtney repeated, smiling. "I'm a bitch when you're not around, Gerard. I guess I'll have to be extra nice from now on," she chuckled. "I'm screwed."

Gerard rolled his eyes, "Now you're just trying to get a bit of attention," he folded his arms across his chest, looking at Courtney.

"No, I'm a bitch. You should see me, it's kind of funny sometimes," she smirked. "I think my mom was about to kick me out because of that already. I suppose this was just decent timing. At least that's a way to make light of everything."

~x~

When Courtney's birthday came, she almost immediately shoved her suitcases into her car and drove to Gerard's house after waking up. She knocked on the door, waiting for Gerard to answer.

He opened the door, his hair a mess. Courtney smiled, "Did I wake you up?" she asked.

"No, I've been up for a while," he replied, moving to the side to let her in.

"Gerard, I don't want to be a burden, and I'll repay you for this, I promise," she looked back at Gerard. "Seriously, Gerard, I promise!"

Gerard shook his head, "No, it's okay, really. I'm fine with it, it'll be fine, I swear," he told her, kissing her gently. "I love you, and I'm actually glad we're doing this. It's what our child deserves."

Courtney blushed, looking at her feet, a smile adorning her face. "Thank you so much, Gerard," she said, her voice just barely above a whisper.

He smiled, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her forehead.

~x~

"Did they bother trying to figure it out?" Courtney chuckled as Gerard kept complaining about how the kids in his class didn't bother learning. "Seriously, twelve kids are passing my class. Twelve!" he shouted.

"Gerard, it's not a big deal. Sure, it's hardly a dent in your students, but, seriously, kids nowadays are complete and utter dolts! It's practically inevitable," Courtney explained, watching Gerard continue grading papers, an almost pained expression on his face. "Though, while you're a teacher, I'll never understand why you take it so seriously."

"It's aggravating. Plus, because of my fucking class, over a hundred students are going to have to repeat this class in summer school, and if they don't pass that they may have to repeat the year, depending on if they're a senior or not."

Courtney sighed, walking closer to him, "Gee, it's not on your mind, or at least it shouldn't be. Gerard, if these kids fail advanced English and fail in summer school, they're not going to be put back into it, so just calm down," she told him, kissing his cheek. "Come on, you've been working on grading papers for hours, Gee. At least just do something else – anything else! You just... need to calm down for a little while and just... relax. Please? For me, Gerard?"

Gerard's pen tapped against the wooden desk, his head twirling around and he finally faced Courtney. "What am I suppose to do? Plus, this is my job, this is what I do for a living, I can't just stop for a little while because my girlfriend wants me to, or because I just feel like it," he explained.

Courtney's eyes rolled, and leaned over, grabbing Gerard's hand. "You're almost done. You could stop for a little while, Gee," she said calmly, kissing his knuckles. "Come on, this is ridiculous."

Gerard sighed, "Fine," he said, "but remember, this is only because you've been bugging me and watching me for hours," his head hung on the chair, and he continued looking at her.

Courtney smiled, "I'm just fine with that," she muttered, straddling his waist, kissing him hungrily. All Gerard could do was chuckle, and let her continue, the overwhelming passion consuming both of them as they headed for the bed, ready to give more to each other than they have ever before.
Sign up to rate and review this story