Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Burning In Hell

“Fuck, I think I need to get to the hospital.”

by TheBelittled 0 reviews

Jared creates a few... problems.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-11-20 - Updated: 2012-11-21 - 927 words

0Unrated
"Mr. Way is ridiculous," Kelly said, watching him grade papers, aggravated. "Does he do this all the time?" she asked Courtney, becoming slightly worried he would snap and start yelling.

"Only when he's grading," Courtney told her, pushing Kelly away. "Come on, stop staring," she said, kicking her feet back and forth. "Plus, this is on a bad day, it's not a big deal."

"So you say, but I'd rather keep my teachers yelling at me in school only," she said, her voice barely audible.

Courtney sighed, "He's not going to yell at you, he has no reason to, you're just jumping to conclusions."

Kelly looked at Courtney, "Sure, I'm not even nervous. Good job analyzing," she muttered under her breath, watching Gerard again, an amused expression on her face.

"Yeah, because I'm suppose to analyze your every move, right?" Courtney asked, tapping her foot against the floor. "Look, Gerard's going to be finished grading pretty soon, and I think you're a little too afraid of him, so I think you should get going."

Kelly nodded, leaving without saying another word. Courtney sat farther back in her seat, watching Gerard grade. "You realize it's pointless to grade Kelly's work, right?" she asked as she saw Gerard pick up a paper with Kelly's handwriting.

Gerard turned around, staring at her. "Excuse me?" he asked.

"Kelly always gets zeroes. English hasn't ever been a strong suit for her. Let me see her paper, maybe I can count how many things she did correctly on one hand," she joked, reaching out her hand to see the paper.

Gerard sighed, handing her the test, watching with an amused expression as she began counting on her fingers. "Three things," Courtney smiled. "She did three things correctly out of the entire test. I'll never understand how she got put in advanced English."

Gerard chuckled, grabbing the paper from Courtney, putting a grade down and starting grading another. "Before you say anything, yes, I'm almost done," he said as she opened her mouth.

Courtney smirked, calmly waiting for Gerard to finish. After several minutes, Gerard threw his pen against the desk, rubbing his eyes. "Tired?" Courtney asked sarcastically.

"You have no idea," Gerard muttered, running his hands through his hair.

Courtney sighed, "Do you know how many F's there were?" she asked curiously, leaning against the back of his chair.

"Honestly, I don't want to know," he said, walking away from the desk.

Courtney moved, sitting beside Gerard, kissing him. "You really need to quit stressing, Gee," she said quietly, shoving him down against the bed.

"And I have a feeling you're going to help me with that?" Gerard smirked, pulling her down and pressing his lips to hers, wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her closer. She smiled, pulling away, shedding herself of her shirt, kissing Gerard again.

He pulled away, his eyes slowly opening. "I think we should just stop here for now," he muttered, kissing her one last time before grabbing her shirt and handing it to her.

She pulled it over her head, getting off of Gerard, laying beside him. "I love you, Gee," she muttered, kissing the corner of his lips.

They missed how it felt to be tangled together on a bed – with Courtney's pregnancy, it rarely happened anymore. But neither of them could deny that they loved just being able to kiss and make all their yearnings and desires cease – even if for just a little while.

~x~

The next day at school, Courtney stood in front of her locker, grabbing her books. She felt a tap on her shoulder, and turned around, being faced by Jared. "You've got to be fucking kidding me," she muttered.

Jared smirked, grabbing her t-shirt, pulling him closer to her. "You little bitch, you got me suspended from a month of games," he said, shoving her against the lockers.

Courtney's reaction didn't change whatsoever, "Isn't this a bit of a delayed reaction, Jared? I thought we were past this, Jare, c'mon!"

"Past it? Oh, we're not past it, and we won't be for a long time," he let her down, planting her firmly in front of him before shoving her stomach hard into the lockers.

Courtney winced, pain coursing through her body. She grabbed her stomach, running to Gerard's classroom. She slammed the door behind her. Gerard looked up at her, bewildered. Her breathing was heavy, her stomach clenched, her arms wrapped around it – the sight worried Gerard.

"Gerard... Jared, he..." she whimpered again, pain surging through her, her eyes widening and her stomach dropping as she saw the tiniest drop of blood. "Fuck, I think I need to get to the hospital," she groaned, closing her eyes, tightening her hold around her stomach.

Gerard nodded, wrapping her arm around his neck, "I'm going to have to take you to the nurse first," he told her, exiting his classroom.

"I know," she whispered, watching as others stared at them as they passed by. "Gee, people are staring," she whispered awkwardly.

Gerard held her tighter, "Just ignore them."

When they got to the nurses' office, explaining what happened, and, when Courtney was finally checked out, Gerard was finally able to take her to the hospital. Horrible thoughts flooded through Gerard's mind, one being that they lost their child. The thought made Gerard sick, and he just wanted to pretend nothing was happening at all. He wished he could pretend they weren't about to lose their firstborn child. He wanted to pretend that maybe – just maybe – they had a bit of hope.
Sign up to rate and review this story