Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Street Signs And Sidewalks

Street Signs And Sidewalks

by BilvyandRyrp 1 review

Ryan would like to think once he died he would be playing guitar with John Lennon, Kurt Cobain and Jimi Hendrix and they would make a killer song for all of who has ever been to enjoy.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-11-17 - Updated: 2012-11-18 - 1458 words

2Original
What if life was simply just a gateway test to a world of true happiness, a place for all of mankind to fucking feel pain so when they make it to the pure bliss, we are thankful. Ryan would like to think that. Ryan would like to think once he died he would be playing guitar with John Lennon, Kurt Cobain and Jimi Hendrix and they would make a killer song for all of who has ever been to enjoy. Yeah, that was how the afterlife had to be because life is such a fucking hell there is no way that once he died it was over because if that were so, Ryan would just slit his wrists right then and there.

Ryan was sitting against the wall of his room and reading a no-name book by a no-name author that really writes about as well as a teenage girl writing nc-17 fan fictions about band members and not having a clue about how much getting fucked in the ass actually hurts. Most everything hurts though, Ryan knew that. He leaned his head forward and closed his eyes, pinching the bridge of his nose, his head felt swollen and like someone was in there, kicking and punching and screaming, everything Ryan wishes he could do. Ryan closed the cover to his shitty book and threw it on the bed, it was from the library. He rolled his head back and made his way to his beat-up-garage-sale-bought-from-the-70’s dresser and opened the second drawer down, he was in a pair of ill fitting jeans that sat awkwardly on his hips, he grabbed an old blink-182 t shirt he saw in the lost and found about a year ago, once he had pulled it over his head he tried to brush his long curly hair with his fingers the best he could, grabbed his old flip phone and his cheap mp3 player he bought at Walmart a few months back, it was packed with music from Green Day and Blink-182 all the way to The Beatles and Elvis. He dialed his friend William’s number as he pulled on his old scraggly hoodie that he never left home without. He opened his window and slid out onto the roof.
“Hey Ry, what’s up?” William’s voice had that sound that Ryan knew all too well, he was with Gabe, they made up and whoops, Ryan lost his chance again. Ryan knows William like the back of his hand. Ryan scooted down to the edge of the roof on his ass till his legs were dangling off the edge, he knew he father was more than likely A: jacking off to gross ass lesbian porn while drinking a beer in his room or B: passed out on the living room floor. Ryan closed his eyes and jumped down, it wasn’t much of a jump because there was a patio table right where he lands but it was still kinda scary. “Just heading over to Pete’s Record Shop to see if I can score some free coffee.” Ryan bit his lip and ran out across the street of his shitty neighborhood and down the sidewalk till he was in a somewhat nice neighborhood, or at least nicer than his. God fucking dammit it was hot too, he really hated living in Las fucking Vegas. It was getting dark and they were close enough to the strip to see the lights coming on, Ryan closed his eyes and sighed a bit. Sometimes he would just go to the strip and smile at the lights, he loved looking at The Flamingo or New York, New York or sometimes he would walk into Imperial Palace and watch the dealetainers and laugh his ass off. As much as he hated home, he loved Vegas.
“Fuck Ry don’t you think it’s a little late? You know I don’t like you walking alone unless you're on Fremont or the strip and even then I worry my ass off kid.” Ryan rolled his eyes.
“Whatever I was just fucking wondering if you’d be there. Just go back to fucking Gabe it’s not like I fucking care.” Ryan hung up in a huff and it felt like every ounce of possible hope in him, every ounce of ever, ever getting the chance to ever be with William or anyone for that matter was over. Ryan had always ‘liked’ William in that way, the way they met practically guarantees it, William use to always be there to save Ryan and then he met Gabe and William decided he was head over heels in love with him and Ryan was kinda just stuck with feeling empty, alone and depressed. Despite it being hotter than hell cause it was mid-summer in Nevada, Ryan felt cold. He hugged himself and started towards Pete’s Record Shop. It was windier than hell and it made his face hurt, he was a block away and he felt his tears on his cheeks. Ryan thought he heard someone, he jogged quickly and pushed the doors open into Pete’s shop and practically fell in, he braced himself against a record shelf though and looked up at Pete who was behind the counter. Ryan’s face had lines of tears on them, his black eye hadn’t fully healed yet and he just looked like shit. Pete sighed and walked over scooping the long lanky male into his arms.
“God dammit Ry.” He said simply and carried him to the back room, laying him on a couch that Pete got just for him for the nights Ryan didn’t wanna go home. (“It’s not like I want you here every night but this is a safe haven kid, and I don’t want you sleeping on the floor.” Pete said to Ryan after the 7th time Ryan slept on the floor in the back room of his shop.) Ryan whimpered a little and let Pete pull the covers over Ryan’s body and sighing and kneels down by Ryan. “What happened?” He asks in a soft tone.
“Bill is back with Gabe.” Ryan sniffled. “and I just need coffee Pete. I want coffee so fucking bad Pete I wanna cry.” Pete chuckled softly and wipped the much younger males cheeks with the blanket.
“You are.” He smiled kissing his forehead. “I’ll go get you some coffee kay?” Pete got up and left, leaving behind the scent of one of the playboy bunny perfumes. Ryan pushed his head as far back into the cheap five dollar pillow Pete got for Ryan at Walmart as he could and closed his eyes, his head was still pounding like a mother fucker from his lack of caffine. Ryan heard someone opening the door, Ryan opened his eyes and okay what the fuck, Ryan knew he was being emotional but there is no way he could be imagining the teenage boy in the doorway with dark, dark almost black brown hair in a red t shirt and black skinny jeans and a cross necklace.
“Who the fuck are you?” The male in the doorway asked Ryan.
“George fucking Ryan Ross the third. What the fuck did you do to Pete?” Ryan whined. “I want my coffee.” He pulled the blanket up to his chin.
“I didn’t do anything to him, I just forgot some papers here today.”
“You can’t come back here.” Ryan said, his eyelids getting heavy again. “Pete only lets me and Patrick in here.”
“I’m the new employee,” The suspicious stranger said. “who are you.”
“I already said!” Ryan whined again. “George fucking Ryan Ross the goddamn third!” Pete walked in handing Ryan the coffee. and looked at the stranger that was confusing the hell out of Ryan.
“What’s up?” Pete asked him.
“Getting papers.... who’s this?” The ‘new employee’ asked tilting his head.
“My pet Ryan/my practically adopted charity case who I love more than myself.” Pete said with a smile when Ryan spoke up again.
“What’s your name?” He tilted his head looking at the stranger, still in the doorway.
“Brendon Boyd fuckin’ Urie.” Brendon said with a grin.
“Brendon...” Ryan hummed out before sipping his coffee and slinking farther down into his bed, caffeine didn’t affect his sleeping anymore. Ryan rolled the name around in his head.
Brendon.

~~~~~
A/N SO this is the first chapter to the first story to be posted on this account. (gasp) This particular fic was written by Bilvy one half of BilvyandRyrp. This might be a little confusing now but trust me as I write on it will make more sense okay? ~Bilvy
Sign up to rate and review this story