Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Street Signs And Sidewalks

You Look A Little Lost Babe

by BilvyandRyrp 1 review

“I’ve been around a lot longer than you kid.”

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-11-21 - Updated: 2012-11-22 - 1432 words

0Unrated
Ryan was sitting against Pete’s crappy couch in his crappy back room in his surprisingly not-crappy record shop. Ryan was eating from a box of dry cereal Pete kept in the room incase Ryan got hungry during one of his stays. Ryan stayed at least twice a week and when he did that was one of his good weeks, sometimes he wouldn’t go home for the whole week though, it’s not like Ryan’s father really noticed and/or cared. Ryan didn’t mind though, he had Pete. Ryan rolled his head back, tucked his legs under him and held the box with both hands while closing his eyes, he took a deep breath, he felt a tear rolling down his cheek, but he was smiling just ever so softly. His mind was wandering off to William, the way his long pretty brown hair complimented his face, the way that even though it looked ridiculous, the scarves on his knee’s looked just right. Ryan shook his head and wiped up his face with his hoodie sleeve that he now has on his slender, stick like figure. He shoved the bag down into the box of cereal in hopes to keep it from getting too-stale too-soon. He shut the top of the box then tossed it on the couch before grabbing his MP3 player and shoving a earbud in his ear, turning up 21 Days by Blink-182. He closed his eyes, standing behind the closed door and took a breath before reopening his eyes and stepping out, there were about say, seven kids in the shop, three of which were punk looking, the kids that scared Ryan, two that looked like too-cool-for-you hipsters with their fake glasses, they just annoyed Ryan, a not too bad looking grunge kid in the back sitting in one of the cheesy chairs Pete scored at a garage sale a year or two back (“They are so in mint condition Ry! C’mon the kids’ll love ‘em!”) and reading a book from the bookshelf where kids could drop off and pick up books as they pleased and of course one totally out of place popular girl looking around like a lost puppy. Ryan sighed and walked up to her, talking way too loud to her cause his earbuds were really loud, he was sure she could hear what he was listening to. “You look a little lost!” The girl looked at him nervously.
“Yeah...” She said with a bit of ‘what the hell’ in her voice.
“Think you might be at the wrong shop!” Ryan smiled.
“This isn’t Bubblegum clothes is it?” She sighed sadly and looked a little upset, frustrated and worn out, her face scrunched up, which was a shame because she really was pretty Ryan thought, that kind of pretty where she was pretty in the womb, wonderful bone structure and long pretty natural blonde hair and perfect tan complexion. Ryan sighed softly, he remembers hearing about before she was popular she would blow the popular boys at the parties she could get into in hopes of them putting in a good word for her, but instead they just used her. (though she might have deserved it Ryan thought after some needed thinking.) Ryan figured that once Teen Mom came out, sex was cool and teen moms were even cooler, so some football player decided to take her to a dance, more likely for the blow job rather than the fact she was really beautiful.
“No this is Pete’s Records!” He yelled again and she sighed.
“Do you know where Bubblegum is?” Ryan watched the girl pinch the bridge of her nose. “Is it anywhere near here? Katy is going to kill me.” Ryan sighed and shook his head. “I hear google is useful though.” He gave a half smile as the girl nodded.
“Thanks.” She said before turning her back and walked out towards the door, her long blond girls bouncing against her back. Ryan shrugged softly as the beautiful could-be-model strutted her long perfectly tan legs out of the store. He ran his long fingers through his thick and now snarled curls and looked over behind the counter hoping to see Pete. It was Brendon. Ryan bit his lip and the boy behind the counter waved with a smile and beckoned Ryan to come over. Ryan sighed, sucked in a deep breath and walked over. His cheap knock-off converses were so worn out his toes could feel the change in the floor temperature as he walked, Brendon had on a ton of air conditioning in the back, just for him, well it was Pete who put it in, his little secret on being able to work in this place for hours. He smiled a bit at the dark haired male behind the counter, he was in a band shirt for some underground band that must be from Vegas that maybe has a fanbase of 3 people. Ryan liked those type of bands, the music they played was real, it meant something, it was what they wanted to be. Ryan wrote and played guitar and music was his whole entire life. It really meant something if Ryan actually listened to your lyrics deeper, that meant he was into the music and if you can impress Ryan, you know you’re good. Ryan reached the counter and leaned a hip against it, stealing one of the candies Pete hides behind a CD stand. Brendon looked shocked.
“How did you know those were there?!” He was a little new to everything here Ryan figured. Ryan just chuckled and popped the Mini Recess into his mouth and grinned.
“I’ve been around a lot longer than you kid.” And that was very true, when Pete bought the place he found Ryan sleeping in the backroom, the reason why was because practically no one even glanced at the place for Ryan’s whole life. Pete didn’t freak out either when he found him, he just kinda nodded as Ryan explained to him why he was sleeping in what is now Pete’s Record Shop. They made a deal if Ryan helped put the place together without charge he could sleep here when he needed to until the shop opened, but by that time Ryan was spending more time with Pete and his ‘friend’ Patrick. It was getting to the point where Pete would let Ryan up into the apartment part of his shop. Ryan doesn’t stay up there because its a loft and Pete snores and sleeps naked.
“Well I know that but-” Ryan laughed softly and looked into the younger male’s chocolate eyes that resembled precious stones Ryan thought, because they were really truly beautiful.
“I was the one that put them there kid.” Brendon ‘oooooh’d’ and blushed in this way that Ryan thought was way too adorable, Ryan looked at the other male, taking in every perfection and every flaw in him from what the counter didn’t hide in a few quick moments. Brendon was the only other male besides William that Ryan thought it was their flaws that made them perfect. Ryan smiled softly at Brendon and Brendon did the same, Ryan’s hand was on the counter and so was Brendon’s, their fingertips almost touching. It only had been maybe a few seconds but it felt like a lifetime when Brendon’s hand grazed against Ryan’s to help a kid check out and wow Ryan sure felt sparks practically explode off of his skin. Ryan was in happy girly mood when the bell rang as someone opened the door, Ryan looked over. It was William tucked under Gabe’s arm, Gabe was whispering something in William’s ears and fuck those two were tall, Ryan got this feeling in his stomach that made him want to die, he wanted to cry, he wanted to scream and every single reminder of how much Ryan wanted William in every which was came flooding back like it was yesterday when Ryan told William he loved him. Gabe looked over and Ryan ducked his head down, jumping behind the counter and mumbled “Shit.”

A/N Wow okay I FINALLY wrote chapter two yall can love me now! ah ha ha ha. No really, I'm sorry It's taking so long to really get into the romance but I can promise you by chapter 4 or 5 there will be smut k? Leave reviews pretty pretty please? When I read those my heart feels happy k. Love you all! ~Bilvy
Sign up to rate and review this story