Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > No Time Like The Present

The Whole Story

by IndiaGirl 0 reviews

"I don't think many people who took it as far as you did are still living to say it, Mikey."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-11-21 - Updated: 2012-11-22 - 5116 words - Complete

-1Boring
Frank leaned in and cupped Gerard’s cheek, pressing his lips softly to the older boys, kissing him very gently for a few seconds, before pulling away. The tips of their noses touching, as Frank gazed into Gerard’s eyes.
“That’s as far as we’ll go, okay? Until you’re comfortable to do anything more, I don’t care how long that will take, we will go at your speed.” He smiled softly, letting out a happy, content sigh.

Gerard nodded softly, his eyelashes just touching his cheeks as he looked down. "Thanks," Gerard said quietly, turning over to attempt sleeping once more. Frank smiled, blushing slightly, turning his back to Gerard, pulling the covers over both of them. Gerard sniffed quietly, letting any tears run silently in the hope no one would discover them. He breathed slowly and drifted, to a dreamless sleep. Frank turned over, frowning.
"Sweetie, if you can hear me, what's wrong?" He didn't know if Gerard would respond, if he was in or out of sleep. Gerard kept his face turned away, attempting to sleep, desperate not to cause any more fuss, and to see his little brother as soon as possible. Frank placed his head back on the pillow, facing Gerard's neck, taking his hand gently, holding. Gerard let his hand get taken, still not turning, before letting himself fall to sleep. Frank kissed Gerard's hand, wrapping both of his small hands around the elders one. He drifted off to sleep, slightly worrying about Gerard.

Gerard awoke early, crawling out of bed and yanking his clothes on, which he must have removed due to the dampness sometime during the night. He leant into Mikey's bag and pulled out the wallet, searching for some money. Frank felt the bed move as he opened his eyes, yawning.
"Good morning." He smiled, looking over at Gerard, who was at the foot of the bed.
"Morning." Gerard replied quietly, pulling money from the wallet and shoving it in his own pocket, then popping Mikey's bag over his shoulder. "Do you mind if I go.. out for a bit?" He asked, softly, nudging his feet.
"Um...I guess not." He huffed softly, laying back in bed, staring at the celling. "Go ahead." He sighed, quietly, not looking at Gerard. Gerard nodded, stepping back a little towards the door.
"I'll.. I'll be back in like an hour."
"Fine, go, bye..." Frank said stubbornly, wrapping himself in the covers, turning away from the door. Gerard opened the door softly and shut it behind him, making his way slowly down the hallways. He knew he had upset Frank, in some way, but - as awful as it was, he had more important things to worry about. He walked quietly around the small city, enjoying the solitude, as he searched for some kind of bookshop.

Frank laid in bed, sighing, feeling bored and useless. He looked over at his bag, taking out a bandage, walking to the bathroom.
"F-fuck," He swore, under his breath as the blade slice his skin, slowly and precisely.

Gerard wandered quietly around the bookstore, scowering the shelves for books that Mikey might find interesting. He selected a few on the cardiovascular system, a few on the periodic table, and a few classic novels.

Frank wrapped his arm in his bandage, flopping back on the bed, he didn't see a point in rising out the sink, Gerard wouldn't be back for at least an hour. He wrapped himself back in a blanket, he wanted Gerard to cuddle with. But he felt selfish.

Gerard popped the books back in Mikey's bag (after purchasing them, of course.) and headed out of the store, taking a little look around the city streets. It was only early - very few people were in the street, other than shops opening up and a few commuters heading out to work. He found a pharmacy and picked up his essentials, before sitting outside on a bench, staring sadly around him.

Frank laid back in bed, reading his (Okay, so it's actually Gerard's) Batman magazine, finding a little comfort from it, finally feeling a little better, wondering where Gerard went. He would text him, but of course, his phone happened to be broken. At times like this, he wished, him and Gerard had some weird telepathy communication.

Gerard sat there for a little longer than he intended, getting distracted as he watched families go by, little children with a parent in each hand, a loving sibling or three, walking ahead, smiles on their faces. He sighed flatly and watched, hunching up his shoulders, holding the books against his chest. It occurred to him, that he might look a little creepy, but he didn't care enough.

Frank looked at the clock. Gerard had only been gone for twenty minutes - but it felt like so much longer.
"Hurry the fuck up, Gee." He mumbled, annoyed. Frank sighed, sitting up. He couldn't be bothered, he was going to get coffee. He got on some jeans and a shirt, walking out onto the cold, lonely streets, memories of him and Gerard flooding back. Frank stuffed his hands in his pockets, walking through the town.


Gerard curled up his feet softly, hunching them up beside him and looking through the books he purchased. It was times like this he wished he hadn't destroyed his phone. A few families gave him some odd looks, apart from one young boy, who toddled past, tugging onto his brother hand. His small, smooth painted face was one with a striking appearance to Mikey as a child, pulling gently on his heart strings as he gazed at them. Gerard stood up suddenly, pushing the books hastily into his bag and walking to the hotel quickly, salty tears spilling down his cheeks as he moved. He reached the room quickly, panting from pushing himself more than he ever would, and collapsed into it, searching for Frank.

Frank grabbed his coffee, from a small corner shop, walking back slowly, through the street, back into the hotel. He opened the door, sipping his coffee. Gerard reached out to Frank, yanking him into a desperate hug. His eyes were streaming and his fingers grabbing. Frank coughed in the surprise of having his chest yanked on, but soon recovered, wrapping his arms around Gerard.
"That was a nice hello." He smiled, "Are you just giving me a hug, or is something up?" Frank asked, pulling away, so he could put his coffee down, holding onto his boyfriend again.
"I thought you were gone!" He squeaked, his arms almost suffocating Frank. "I forg-got to take my.. my s-sad pills and I left them h-here.. I need to take them.." He sobbed, shaking his head. He needed to stop being so forgetful with his medication - it was becoming a problem.
"No, no, I wouldn't leave, I promise." He cuddled the older boy, "I was bored here alone, so I went out to get some coffee, because you said you'd be an hour." Frank smiled, picking up a bottle of pills and passing it to him. "Here you go, I'll go and get you a glass of water."
"Th-thanks." Gerard replied, shaking, selecting the correct tablets with a little difficulty. Frank let go of Gerard, loosening his grip, handing him half a glass of water.
"Here," He smiled, sitting on the bed. Gerard took the water greedily and swigged his tablets, drinking the water in one swoop. He breathed heavily, slamming the cup down beside him.
"Careful, don't smash the glass." Frank joked, yawning, running a hand through his knotted hair, looking up at Gerard. "Feel better?"
"A bit. Think I'm alright to see Mikes, now." Gerard said, quietly. "I miss him. Saw this little boy in town.. Looked just like him."
"Oh, okay, see you a little later on, I guess.." Frank spoke softly, laying back on the bed, sighing once more.
"Do you not want to come?" Gerard asked, gently, broken. Frank shook his head.
"He won't talk to you, when I'm around, so don't worry." He replied, quietly, slightly timid.
"But.." Gerard shook his head, pushing the bag back onto his shoulders. "..Okay.. I'll.. I'll see you later, then." He sniffed, putting a hand on the doorknob. Frank sniffed, rubbing his eyes, looking up at the celling.
"Don't be too long, I worry." Frank spoke softly, trying not to choke on the heavy lump in his throat.
"I know you want me to stay, but he's.. he's my brother." Gerard offered, quietly.
"I understand, honest, I'm being selfish." He sighed, shrugging, "I'll see you later, okay?" Frank sniffed, not sitting up, but waving softly to Gerard. Gerard pushed a hand through his hair, confused. He stepped forward to kiss Frank before he left, but pulled back before he did, staring open mouthed at Frank's arm. Frank smiled, softly. He touched the nape of Gerard's neck, leaning up, kissing him softly.
"Don't." Gerard replied, pushing him away, putting a hand on Frank's chest and separating them. "Don't." He stared, backing away. "You said.. Now I'm here.. You.." He glared, his eyes upset and frightened. Frank looked down, ashamed.
"Sorry." He gulped, flopping back onto the bed once more. "Sorry, Gee, I mean it."
"I thought that.. I thought you were going to try for me." He pressed, pushing himself away, tears spilling from his eyes. "How could you do that? After everything I told you?" He hissed.
"Do you think that you're the only one whose fucked up in the head? Do you really think that you're the only one practically being eaten alive by guilt?" He scoffed, "I tried, okay? I do try, continuously, but we all have little things we need to have. You need your pills. I need my cuts." Frank sighed, feeling ashamed, sitting up in bed, placing a hand over his bloody bandage.
"I know you're fucked up! Otherwise I would have never taken an interest! I wanted to fix you! Because I thought I was already fixed." He breathed, heading towards the door. "I'm gonna go see Mikey. He doesn't want to see me burn. He loves me!" Gerard shouted, crying, utterly unreasonable.
"You don't think I love you? Gee, I tell you every night that I love you, and that I worry about you, and that you're all that I have." Frank retaliated, trying to make a stand.
"I know you love me." Gerard hissed. "But I just want to kill you right now and I'm not doing that. Not to you." His chest was rising and falling quickly, his palms sweaty. Frank gasped, shaking his head, hiding any tears.
"Go see Mikey." Frank snapped, turning, taking a sip of his cold coffee. Gerard's breath shook, watching Frank as he backed towards the door.
"Don't follow me." He murmured, knowing Frank wouldn't want to anyway. Frank had had enough of Gerard and was simply too confused to bother with him.
"See you soon." He huffed, sighing, laying down in bed, he was actually pretty thankful that Gerard didn't kill him.
Gerard slammed the door behind him, making sure every ounce of anger could be felt from the vibrations in the wall. He pushed his way through the city, and to the hospital. Frank didn't know what to do, he would of loved to follow him, but then again, Gerard probably would of hated him for it. So Frank stayed put, suddenly getting up, rinsing out the sink, bandaging his arm again.

Gerard found his way to Mikey's room, pleading Dr Pegrum to let him in, despite it being before visiting hours. Dr Pegrum sighed, a little fondly, and let him in, walking beside him as Gerard pushed Mikey's hands into his own. Mikey didn't wake - his breathing was a little broken, his eyes bagged down with dark circles, his skin still grey. The machines beside him beeped at a relaxing, constant rate, only picking up a tiny bit as Gerard wrapped his hands around Mikey's. Mikey coughed, making the machines suddenly burst into life. He flickered his eyes open, searching blindly. Gerard pushed the spare glasses from his bag onto Mikey's nose, smiling softly through his tears. Mikey groaned as he reached for his brother, lying back, watching.
"G-Gerard.." He mumbled, looking around. Mikey coughed again, gulping feeling the metal touch his nose.
"You alright?" Gerard asked, trembling. Mikey mumbled softly, pushing his skeletal hand out to touch Gerard's cheek.
"Question is, are you alright?" Mikey sniffed, wiping away the tears. "You look.. Not Right." Mikey frowned, breathing heavily, his chest going up and down, the beeping getting steadier.
"Frank.. He cut." Gerard held Mikey's hand against his cheek. Mikey felt guilty - he knew how Gerard reacted to things like that, it was only a year ago that he'd suffered similar problems, and Gerard had gone ballistic, running away for two days to get his head straight and clear. He knew that Gerard would be even more furious - he was confident that Gerard loved Frank more than he loved him.
"Gerard, he will be okay. It's just because Frank grew up doing things like... That." He paused, sighing, "We talked on the train, I learnt about his past." Mikey gazed, stroking his cheek, "He won't take it as far as I did, okay?" He swallowed, nervously.
"I know, he's fine." Gerard cried, Mikey's reminder only making him more upset. "I don't think many people who took it as far as you did are still living to say it, Mikey." Gerard spoke darkly, shaking his head. Mikey let out a small cry and quickly wiped it away. "I shouted at him. God, I could'a killed him. I left. I don't want to go back, I don't want to hurt him." Mikey ached, gripping his brother's cheek.
"You gotta, Gerard. He's your boyfriend. If you're getting angry, find me. Frank wouldn't dream of doing that to you, no way in hell." Mikey sighed, "You know when you're going to get angry, so does he, that's when you both just need a time out. You won't hurt him, or kill him, I know how you are."
"I hurt you." Gerard mumbled, hollow, and quiet. Mikey sighed, turning as much as he could stand without yelping out in pain. Gerard hurt him all the time - he just assumed - he was kind of a punchbag. He knew that Gerard loved him, but.. Not that much.
"I know you hurt me. But you can't lose me as a brother, I think that's why you did it. Because.. I can't run away and leave you." He sighed, "But Frank can. You guys have to look after each other." Mikey gulped. "To be honest, the boy is really starting to grow on me."
"Yeah." Gerard said, quietly. "I just.. It's hard. You know?" He mumbled, leaning his head on the bedstead. Mikey curled a little closer to him, gasping in the pain that radiated through him with every movement. "Would you mind just.. getting that Doctor?" Mikey breathed, lying back, in an awkward position. Gerard wandered from the room and brought a doctor back with him. "I understand, Gerard." He mumbled, as the Dr Pegrum walked in and over to him.
"You have to leave now, I'm sorry." Dr Pegrum reassured Gerard, catering to Mikey and his many drips and machines.
"Love you, Gerard." Mikey whispered painfully, rolling his eyes at the fact that they were shooing his brother away. He didn't want him to go.

"I love you too, Mikey." Gerard nodded, hardly able to tear his eyes away from his brother, wincing as Dr Pegrum poked him, injecting needles and the like. He left the room and sat in the waiting room, absently, staring into space. Frank walked into the bathroom, stripping down to his boxers, grabbing a bottle of black dye. He wondered when Gerard would be back.

Gerard waited, getting sympathetic nods from other patients and visitors as they wandered by. He held his shaking fingers, stuck between wanting Frank at his side, and wanting Frank a million miles away.

Frank dyed his hair quickly, leaving it damp as he wandered around the hotel room, putting on his jeans. He called the hospital, thinking Gerard had lost track of time - and after their argument, maybe they could talk over the phone.
"Hi, could I speak to Gerard Way? He is near the room 701, with Mikey Way."

Gerard was approached by a young woman, a phone in hand.
"I have a phone call for you." She said, softly. "You're Gerard Way, yes?" She asked, softly. Gerard nodded and took the phone, cautiously. Frank spoke softly but very quickly.
"Hi, I felt like I should apologize, for doing what I did, I know I should of tried harder, and I never meant to upset you or make you angry, I'm just really, really sorry." He took a deep breath, feeling a little flushed, after talking so fast. Gerard breathed, curling up softly on the hard, waiting room chair.
"It's alright." He sighed, softly. "It's just.. There are so many factors, you know, the whole.." Gerard shuddered. "Th-thing, with me, and I'm just trying to keep you here, with me, and trying to juggle.. My brother and his kinda dire situation.." He cried softly, leaning back, huddling into the corner. "I have so much responsibility.. And - I can't deal, because I have my own problems.."
"You don't have to look after me, Gee. At this moment in time, I'd rather look after you, making sure you're alright, okay?" Frank sighed. "This may be a stupid questions, but answer honestly, would you like me to come down to the hospital, to speak face to face?" Frank asked, nervously, shaking slightly.
"I don't know." Gerard whispered. "I don't want to get angry. I love you so much that it makes me angry." Frank huffed, sighing.
"Okay, here is what we're going to do, in five minutes, if you feel like you want me with you, call me, okay? If you don't feel up to it, don't, I'll understand." Gerard was silent for a few moments.
"Okay." Gerard replied, softly, as a receptionist handed him a box of tissues. He ignored them entirely, but he appreciated the sentiment.
"Love you, remember that." Frank reminded, hanging up. Frank sat by the phone, drying his hair with a towel. Gerard pondered, clutching the phone. Dr Pegrum returned, a small smile on his face.
"You can come through now. He's gone under, but.. if you just want to sit..?" He asked. Gerard nodded immediately, pushing himself up. He kept the phone gripped in his palms, taking it with him.

Frank put a shirt on, it was getting cold in the cheap hotel room. He was glad that he had at least talked to Gerard, assuring him that Gerard was coping, even if it was only just. He hummed quietly, yawning, running his hands through his hair, making little bets with himself as to whether the phone would ring. Gerard moved quietly to sit beside Mikey, accidentally pushing down the call button as he rested the phone on the bedside table. He smiled softly at Mikey, before starting to whisper, gently. Frank picked up the phone, not talking, but hearing Gerard whisper to Mikey. He decided to hang up, smiling. He had to admit that he was jealous of their relationship.

"I know you think I don't love you, as much as I love Frank." Gerard started, linking his hands with Mikey's. His breathing was slow, constant - he was out cold. "But I do. You're not my punchbag. You're not anything like that. You just happen to be in the wrong place at the right time." He breathed, shunning himself. "But I'm never going to hit you again, okay? You stopped for me, I can stop too. I will stop being angry. I'll stop." He ran a hand through his hair, watching him softly. "I don't want to hit Frank. I'm just worried that I will. He wants to be.. you know, close to me, and I can't, and I don't think he gets quite what happened to me." He swallowed, ashamed. "Though, I haven't actually explained it to him. Maybe I.. Maybe I should." He sniffed, thoughtfully, pressing his forehead against Mikey's chest. "I will. Then maybe he'll understand. He'll be able to feel - what I feel. You know." He murmured, tears falling.

Frank gulped, reading Gerard's comic, for the second time. He probably wouldn't appreciate it, but what he didn't know, wouldn't hurt him.
"I really hope Mikey's okay." He mumbled to himself, sighing. Thinking out loud was quite a problem for Frank.

"We're gonna leave this place." Gerard hummed sadly, determined. "We're gonna go - home.. I guess." He sighed. He pushed his lips softly against Mikey's cheek, and forehead. "You get better soon, Mikey."

Frank got suddenly cold, wrapping himself up in the covers, that laid across the double bed. He yawned, swallowing, waiting for Gerard.

Gerard took the phone from the side table and dialled, holding it to his ear as he left the room, gazing sadly at Mikey.
"Frank?" He asked, his voice shaking. Frank scrambled out of bed, picking up the phone, "Hello." He smiled, sounding happier than before.

"I'm gonna tell you everything. I'm coming back. When I get back, just listen, don't talk, just listen, and if I get angry, run." He pressed, walking briskly down the dark streets.
"Okay, I'll listen, see you soon." He hung up, feeling a little unnerved, wrapping himself in the blankets again, getting cosy, making Gerard a cup of coffee. Gerard made his way quickly and slammed the door behind him as he entered, staring at Frank, with a hard, frosty gaze. Frank cuddled up in the blankets, not talking, just nodding, like a kind of hello signal, pointing to the mug of coffee. Gerard took the coffee and sat cross legged opposite Frank on the bed.
"I'm gonna explain everything. If you've gotta ask a question, then do it. But.. don't.. say anything you don't need to." Frank said, firmly. Frank nodded, again, smiling very softly, as he took Gerard's mug, taking a tiny sip, giving the cup back.
"Begin," Frank spoke timidly, but sweetly.
"When I was 14, I.. as you know, uh, people didn't like me." Gerard sighed, softly. "I'd been there for a while. The kids were cruel. So, I left school early. Not too early, just a little bit earlier. You know? I had to get away." He nodded, inwardly. "It was dark. I know I shouldn't have kept on walking, but I did. I couldn't see a thing and I knew that Mikey and Mom would be worried.." He mumbled. "This guy - he.." Gerard started crying, gently. "He grabbed me. I hit him, hard as well, but.. He was stronger than me." Frank frowned, sniffing, looking down into his many blankets.
"I want to hug you, or hold you, or hold your hand, or do something. But continue." He sighed, looking up at his crying boyfriend. Gerard nodded, pushing a finger to his lips.
"He hit me too. I woke up in the back of a car. And when I say back, I mean trunk." He exhaled, his voice cracking and shaking. "Then he came, got me out.. He dragged me by my ankles into this alleyway.. Wasn't even far from my house. I tried screaming, but he just gagged me." He shrugged, his face stained with hot tears. "Then his 'friends' turned up.. They hit me. They slammed my head against the walls. And then they shared me." He cracked, sobbing openly into his palms. "It went on for hours.. I was bleeding and crying and they just left me, left me on the floor, naked and alone. Took my phone, my money, my clothes, everything." Frank felt so guilty not being able to hold his own crying boyfriend.
"Gee, I had no idea what you'd even been through." Frank shook his head, sniffing, opening his arms, just at the slight chance that Gerard would want a hug. Gerard shook his head, not done.
"That isn't the worst part, Frank." He sobbed, rubbing his eyes furiously. "The worst part is when your mother, who was probably drunk, told your little brother to go out in the dark looking for you." He mumbled, his face red like beetroot. "When he discovered me - he was already frightened, from being out in the dark on his own, and hardly being taller than four foot five." He cried, his fingers digging into the sheets. "He ran to me on his little legs, his eyes spilling out more tears than I've ever seen, his face hollow with guilt. He cried, hugging his little body to me, telling me that it was going to be okay." He sobbed, shaking his head. "Mikey tried to keep me awake but I was loosing a lot of blood.. So he dragged me as far as he could, before running across the road to the shop keeper for help." Gerard hid his face.
"So, you look after Mikey, because it's like, paying him back, for what he did years ago?" Frank gulped, wanting to cry, he sniffed, his cheeks going red.
"I look after Mikey because I've put that boy through such horrible things and he knows it, yet he still worships me as if I've done nothing wrong, and I gotta make up for it!" He cried, pushing his forehead against the sheets, bent over awkwardly. "I've hit him, put him in worse states than he's in now. Bleeding on the floor because I couldn't control myself. But I held him close and bandaged him and carried him to the hospital. I screamed at him when he tried to commit suicide, until I couldn't speak anymore.. But then I called him an ambulance and stayed with him for an entire week. I didn't leave. I couldn't." He choked, shaking his head in shame. Frank started to cry softly, sniffing, gulping, taking in short, shallow breaths.
"I-I...D-Didn't..." He stuttered, unable to talk from crying.
"I am a horrible person. If you thought I was just saying it - I'm not. I believe in it, but I've never cut myself once, because I love and owe it to Mikey so goddamn much that I could never bring my self to do it." He backed away, pushing himself off the bed and up against the nearby, cold wall. "When I mean I could hurt anyone.. I mean it." Frank cried more, hitching his legs up to his chest.
"But I still... L-love you." He chocked out, stuttering. "You're the only person whose ever cared about me, even if you could hurt me, I want to take that risk, to know what being cared about feels like." He whispered, his face in the blankets. Gerard paused, choking on his tears, staring absently at Frank.
"The night Mikey.. Tried to do that.." Gerard hesitated. "He was 13." He started, explaining himself. He needed to explain everything. He couldn't stop. He'd never spoken about it before and he needed it out. Frank made a hand motion, saying carry on, without speaking as he looked up, his eyes red and puffy, full of tears.
"He didn't do what he wanted. He'd written me a letter, but I still haven't opened it." Gerard sniffed, scrunching his eyes. "I don't want to. He said he wanted me to open it after he's gone, and he's not gone." He shuddered and held his temples. "I think he was going to you know.. Hang himself. But with the drugs he'd taken for the depression and his basic clumsiness.. He must have.. fallen, whilst tying it." He mumbled, crying. "He was on the floor, still covered in blood. He must have been in so much pain and he decided he wanted it over, I know he was trying to cut his throat but he never achieved it." Gerard started sobbing hard again, pushing his hand against the floor. "I found him and I shouted at him until my heart gave out, and when I was done - he wasn't moving anymore." Frank cried again, wanting to talk, he opened his mouth, but nothing came out.
"Depression is everything but fun." He sighed. "Since you've told me that, I should tell you something." Frank grabbed under his pillow, it was a tub identical to Mikey's, depression medication. He threw it, landing by Gerard's foot. "I haven't taken it recently, and you're the reason why." Gerard held the tub in his arms, still crying.
"I held him until those ambulances came. I was coated in his blood and I was a murderer." He hissed, sobbing. "But.. I.. He forgave me. Straight away." He put the tub aside him. "At least I'm helping /someone/."
"You help Mikey and me, Gee. You're so important in both our lives, we would both be gone if it wasn't for you, okay?" He sobbed, rubbing his eyes. "But, it makes me feel guilty in times like this. Where you are crying and so upset, and I want to help and just, do something, but I can't do anything to improve the situation." He gulped.

"That's okay. You're helping just by being here." He sniffed, calming down. "Just.. Stay. Okay?"
Frank nodded, "I'm not going anywhere, honestly, nor short term or long term." He smiled softly, keeping himself cosy in the many blankets.
"Thanks." Gerard sighed, softly. He made grabby hands for a blanket, signalling at Frank. Frank unwrapped one, passing it to Gerard.
"Welcome," He nodded, collecting the blankets around him. "Cold?" Gerard nodded, pulling his jeans off and pushing them away, wrapping the blanket around himself and curling up on the floor. Frank looked away, quickly, not lookign at Gerard. He would probably feel uncomfortable, but then he noticed him on the floor, and felt he couldn't stay quiet. "Y'know, we do have a bed for a reason." He smiled, giggling.
"I know.. But.." Gerard murmured, lying down softly. "Could you - could you say goodnight - to me? Like.. Like when I.." He mumbled, watching Frank hopefully. Frank smiled, rolling off the bed, kneeling down beside Gerard.
"Good night, Gee." Frank smiled, leaning in, pressing a kiss to his temple. Gerard hummed softly, shutting his eyes.
"Night Frank. Tomorrow will be better." Gerard mumbled gently.
"Mh hm, you just have to be there to find out." Frank beamed, walking off, before quickly sprinting back, kissing Gerard's nose briefly, and getting into bed.

------------

r&r c:
Sign up to rate and review this story