Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mistaken Identity

Chapter 4

by The-Corpse 1 review

She set me up!....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2012-11-22 - Updated: 2012-11-22 - 1810 words

5Original
Thanks to the people who reviewed the last chapter midnight blues made me laugh....and creeped me out at the same time.... A-ny-ways.... ENJOY!

Chapter 4:
Rose's P.O.V.

I think I may just melt.

I sigh dreamily as he lets go of my hand. I nod as I forget how to talk. "Well now since we all know each other, I suggest we have tea in the garden!" My step-mother says leading the guests out through some huge glass door and into the most beautiful garden I have ever seen. It was probably filled with every flower known to man. There were at least to frountains which just made this place feel complete. At the center of it all was a white-rimmed crystal table with a few servants surrounding it. As we stepped closer to the table, Gerard had placed his hand on my lower back leading me towards a char that he had pulled out for me. Not only did that feel like chills went up my spine but I could see he was also a gentleman. He walked around the table, taking the sat that was right in front of me.
The servants had placed biscuits and scones on the table after they were done passing it around, then they served the tea. I felt really out of place here. Like I didn't exactly belong. "Way to go stating the obvious!" A voice said before I saw him. Malcolm.
Why did he have to appear now?

"Go away!" I whisper as quietly as I could have. It didn't really help that Gerard was staring at me. I didn't want him to think Zendaya was some crazy nut. I mean I was talking to thin air. "Make me" Malcolm says with that annoying smirk on his face. "Go away!" I whisper once more, but this time I did something really stupid. I threw a biscuit in what was supposed to be Malcolm's direction, but what ended up being more like Gerard's face. "Ow!" Gerard says or more like yells. "Why would you do that?" he continues as the servants checked him for any injuries. I don't even know why? It was just a pice of fancy-looking bread, you big sissy.
But as always my good nature won and at that same moment I started to apologize as Mia started to snicker beside me. "I am so sorry I don't know what came over me!" I say, standing up from my sit knocking over my cup of tea. The rest of the servants began to wipe the priceless table clean. Why am I such a clutz?!

I quickly took off, walking back inside as everyone stared after me. When I walked inside, I instantly saw Malcolm sitting on the nice sofa, smirking nontheless.
"Well thank you!" I say to him. "Oh stop it! you still love me!" he says standing up and walking towards me. "That can be easily arrange" I say whe walking past him and up the stairs. I had no idea where I was going so I stop at one of the halls that had a lot of family portraits. I was now standing at the one where there Ppeared to be two babies dressed the same so I'm guessing they were twins. And then a queen and king. Nothing else. They looked almost normal. And familiar.

"I miss her too" came a voice from beside me. And as I look towards my left where this man now stood. I instantly recognize him as Zendaya's father. Now he is the one test I need to pass. If I can make him believe I was his daughter and not some random stranger than I could feel anyone. "Me too" I say as I stare back up at the painting. He put his arm around me; I took one last look at the painting before he had pulled me away completly. We were now walking down the hall, back to the main staircase. "We are having a'Welcoming Party' in honor of the Way's arrival. So try and be polite to them and your step-mother. Now I know You don't like her but at least try to behave!" he says in a pleading tone. I fake smile slightly while looking down to the carpet. "I'll try.." I say in my most realistic british accent. And that seemed to work as he kissed my forehead leaving me in front of two black wood doors. "Now get ready" He says as he opens the door to what I assume is my room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I look about the room, it was definatly something I would not expect to look like. It was themed with only two colors, black and red. The curtains were drawn but you could still see some light going through it.
There were three doors all over the room, I put two down as the bathroom and closet. But the thrith one still remains a mystery. I walk over to all the doors the first doors were the bathroom, it looked like a large hot-tub. And on the side it had a lot of lotions and what not. Leaving the doors open, I walk to the other doors. It was a closet, but to me it looked more like a shopping mall. The dresses to one side, shirts to the others. I could firmly see that it was all color-coded. I walked in a little more to see a hall going down the left and into the middle, walking down said hall I come across a room full of jewelry.
I hear the sound of a cellphone ringing as I walk back to the main room.
I took it out of my pocket. The screen said 'Unknown Number', but what I would recognize as my own cellphone number. I answer with a "Hello?" just to here a bunch of giggling and laughing in the background. "Hello?" I repeated. "Hey Rose! Ypu didn't tell me your senior class was filled with hotties" Zendaya says sounding distant. "Zendaya what are you doing?!" I was literaly freaking out. I know she is supposed to be a princess but to me she is starting to sound like a stripper and her posing as me was not a calming thought.
"Hey I gotta go" She says. "Zendaya don't you dar-" and with that said I heard a beeping tone. Great now I'm stuck here.

There was a knock on the door. "Come in!" I say as I sit down on the comfy bed. A maid came into the room, " Miss Muir, Madame has ordered me to tell you to help you prepare for the 'Welcoming Party' tonight." she says never meeting my eyes, I had read somewhere that it meant a sign of respect. "Allright" I say as I stood up going over to the desk. "May I draw you a bath?" she asks. "You may" With that she walked away.

I look around the desk. I found Zendaya's Planner.
Openning it to today's page It said:

/Tonight: 'Welcoming Party'- Way Family from Italy

- fancy yet casual, wear new purple dress and black pumps.

Time: 8:40pm-11:00pm/

I guess that was the plan, even though Zendaya and I change back on 9:30 pm, it would give me enough time to enjoy myself a bit. The maid came back out
"Your bath is ready" she says. "Okay, you may be dismiss" I say and she walks out of the room.

As I slid down in the tub, I start to think. I must be way in over my head. Laying my head back, thinking I might actually have some peace and quiet. That is until Malcolm decided to pop up again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I felt really nervous as a I walked down the stairs to the main hall. I could already hear the classical music playing. I was wearing a Lip Service Purple Plaid Maxi Dress and Qupid Rockin Black Lace Up Heels. Around my neck was a black-pearled chocker. My green hair was up Cinderella style with a few curls going down. My eyes were rimmed with black make-up making my blue eyes stand out.

Finally reaching the bottome of the stairs, I felt some nervousness flowing away, but it was still there. "Miss Muir?" I heard a voice said from my right. I glance that way to see Gerard standing there. I swear he never cracks a smile but he still looks so hot. "Yes?" I say while turning towards him, so that we were facing each other. He was wearing an black button-up shirt and a white tie, conplete with black dress pants and black converse. I really liked this look on him.

"May I have this dance?" Gerard asks me, offering me his hand. I grab it as a response and he pulls me towards the dancefloor. He puts his hands on my waist while my hands rest on his shoulders. "So who are you really?" Gerard asks as we move to the rythim of the song. I suddenly go paler than usual, How did he find out? Maybe it was something else. Just play it of Rose. "What do you mean? I'm Zendaya!" .....smooth Rose.....smooth. I smile wide, that I'm pretty sure freaked him out a bit. "I didn't exactly mean that, I meant your person, personaliity if you may. So in question who are you?" he said looking into my eyes. I could just get lost in those hazel eyes."Well I don't exactly know how to describe myself" I say. I mean it was somewhat true. "It would be like me lying for me to make you like me." I say. I always had a strange opinion on that matter. You just can't describe yourself it was unlogical. At least, for me it was.
I saw Gerard smile, a real smile not the ones I've long to master, but a real one. "Nice answer, I like it" as he said this the song ended.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had gotten myself away from Gerard as subtle as I could. I was now upstairs on my balcony. I pressed my phone number once again getting the same voicemail as always: Sorry can't come to the phone right now, you know the drill! Beep!

I had a feeling she was just ignoring me. I looked out onto the garden, which was in perfect view from my terrace. In the far distance I could see a lake light up with beautiful twinkling christmas likes. I sigh.
I put the phone on the little chair to my left.

What I did not expect when turning around, was that I was going to be pinned to the terrace. Before I could even let out a scream I felt a pair of lips on mine.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rate & Review! Seriously do or I don't update!-_-
Sign up to rate and review this story