Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Doll of Darkness

Doll of Darkness

by Sam41 5 reviews

Gerard died, everyone knew..now what if he came back? ::Auditioned Story::

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-11-18 - Updated: 2012-11-18 - 1127 words

1Exciting
"Hey Gee." Frank mumbled, sliding his arms around the taller boy's waist.

"Hey Frankie." Gerard turned around, placing a soft kiss against waiting lips.

"So what's the plan today?" Gerard asked after the two pulled away, palm resting on his boyfriends cheek, thumb grazing his jaw.

"We're getting dragged to a doll shop, Ellie wants a doll for her birthday and she insists I go." Frank sighed, he did love the mini-munch, but he also loved Gerard.

"I could go home, and you could just call me after." Gerard began to pull away, only to be clung to by a short guy.

"Please don't, it's bad enough I have to go. But without you it'll be terrible." Frank's voice was muffled from being pressed into Gerard's chest.

"Hey, don't worry. I won't leave if you don't want me to." Gerard explained, voice soft as he placed a kiss on Frank's forehead.

"Thanks, we should get ready huh?" The shorter suggested, referring to the fact that both boys were only dressed in either sweatpants or boxer shorts.

"Yeah." Gerard droned, hearing a loud pitched squeal from upstairs.

"El whats wrong?" Frank asked, running up to the 10 year old's room.

"THAT!" Following her gaze, the boys realized there was a huge, ass spider sitting there.

"GERARD!" Frank screamed, jumping on his boyfriends back, fearing the arachnid.

"Frank, Ellie calm down. It's just a spider." Gerard explained, picking up a piece of paper and shoving it under the poor, confused, now deaf spider.

"There you go little guy." Gerard whispered,letting the spider go, shoving him through an open window.

"You did all that with my son perched on your back?" Mrs.Iero asked with a grin.

"Yeah, he doesn't weigh much so.." Gerard shrugged, blushing as his boyfriend lay a sloppy kiss on his cheek.

"Breakfast will be ready in 5." Frank's mother smiled, leaving the kids to tend to the food.

"Hey Gerard, after breakfast will you come to the doll shop with us?" Ellie asked smiling.

"I play with you all the time Ell, so why wouldn't I?" The tallest smiled, causing the Iero kids to join him.

"Yes! Thank you." She cried, wrapping her arms around Gerard's waist.

"Now let's go downstairs and eat, cause I'm starved." Gerard led Ellie down, as he carried Frank to breakfast.

Smiling at the sight of pancakes, toast, eggs, bacon and hashbrowns the boys dug in, eating as much as humanly possible.

"So Frank, is Gerard accompanying us on our trip to the doll shop?" His mother asked, receiving a look from Frank.

"Mom he can talk for himself." Frank growled, staring down at his plate.

"Geez Frank, stop male PMSing." His mother jokingly scolded

"Um yeah I'm coming." Gerard smiled "If it's not a bother." He quickly added receiving a friendly smile from Frank's mother.

"Hun, it's never a bother. Frank seems to quite like you and Elli does too." Looking over at Frank, who's face was currently redder than a cherry, he laughed.

"Mommy can we go now?!" Elli pushed, she really wanted a doll from that shop.

"Fine, you three get dressed and ready to go. While Frank and I clean." This receiving a "dafuq" look from Frank

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Frank yelled, under the assumption he was doing dishes.

"Language mister! I don't care if you're 17 or not, I will not tolerate that use of language in this house!" Frank didn't roll his eyes, scream back or anything for that matter. His mother already went against her religion accepting his sexuality, and welcoming the idea of Gerard as his boyfriend with open arms.

"She wasn't talking about you, so smarten up!" His father, who shared a name with his son scolded, causing the short boy to nod, walking up the stairs with his head down.

"Hey, they were pretty easy on you." Gerard pointed out to his boyfriend as he pulled on a new black tee.

"I know, but I honestly don't want to go." Frank murmured from his bed.

"Why not? The doll shop is pretty cool." Gerard referred  to the vintage punk look.

"I know, but it kind of creeps me out." Voice lowering with every word, Frank stared down at his comforter ashamed

"Frankie, don't be ashamed. That place can be creepy, well the old owner was." Gerard shuttered at the memory of the old, cranky owner.

"But still! All those eyes watching you!" The shorter one explained fear in his eyes.

"I know, but don't worry I'll keep you safe." Gerard promised, rubbing his boyfriends back gently.

"I should get dressed now shouldn't I?" Frank whispered, receiving a nod from his boyfriend.

---At the Shop---

"Ah hello there! What's your name?" The shop keeper asked Elli, kneeling down to her height.

"I'm Elli!" She announced proudly

"No way! That's my name too." Smiling at the young girl she stood back up, her navy dress flowing.

"So I want a doll!" Elli announced the obvious.

"What kind of doll hun? I have dolls ranging from nice and cute, who will cuddle with you, or punk and emo that will murder you in your sleep." She laughed, causing Elli to hide behind her mother's legs.

"Hey lady, can you chill with that. You just scared my sister shitless." Frank snapped, receiving a dirty look from his mother.

"Sorry, just trying to have some fun!" She defended, watching as Elli booked it over to one doll in particular.

"Hi, what's your name?" Elli asked the doll.
"My name's Elli, that's my mommy and daddy. Those two boys are my brother Frank and his boyfriend Gerard." She smiled as the thing apparently replied.
"That's really cool!" Her mother tapped her on the shoulder, causing the girl to jump in suprise and clutch the doll to her chest.

"Don't touch her." Elli growled, referring to the doll.

"Okay honey, is this the one you want?" Her mother asked, as the shop keeper approached Gerard and Frank who were currently standing hand-in-hand.

"Oh no my dear boy." She whispered, touching Gerard's arm.
"It seems you have sinned once to much." She whispered nodding.

"What?" Gerard laughed

"Their going to make you pay, a payment no living person can make." She kept going.

"Lady stop." Frank interveined, getting frustrated.

"I can see it now, you're going to be driving on a dark road, then all of a sudden BOOM! They have made you pay." Her voice low as she finished. "They make you pay with your life." Frank stepped in front of the taller boy.

"Okay lady! Go ring up my sister's toy and get out of our faces." He raised his voice, a thought of curiosity crawled through his mind.

Who are 'they' and why do they want Gerard?
Sign up to rate and review this story