Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > M-M-M-My Michelle [MICHELLE!] (Axl Rose)

Part 4

by axlroseiscool 2 reviews

Finally got chapter four up! I hope you guys like it! Michelle sees the guys play for the first time and Axl spots someone in a diner... ;)

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2012-11-24 - Updated: 2012-11-24 - 931 words - Complete

0Unrated
"YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE?! You in the jungle baby!! YOU'RE GONNA DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE," Axl screamed into the microphone as Slash went into his opening intro, I smiled wider, completely mesmerized by the music. It was way better than I expected, everything just went together, all the music and the lyrics and Axl's voice...Axl's voice...it was something I'd never heard before. I had no idea people could sing like that. He had such a wide vocal range! "So, what did you think?" Axl said as he brushed his sweat soaked hair out of his face "It was amazing!" I burst out "It was so awesome! I never heard anything like it!" I continued "Ahh," Axl said as he wrapped an arm around me "So you're you're starting to think more highly of me..." he said, giving me this ridiculous sly look crossed with what I supposed was a seductive face. I rolled my eyes "As a singer," I said "You hurt me," he said as he took his arm off my shoulders and walked away, I chuckled slightly, he looked back at me, trying to look mad but I could see a smile forming at the corners of his mouth "What Axl?" I said. Finally his face burst into a smile which he tried to crinkle back up into a mad face but just continued to look more adorable than before "Ah fuck you!" he said as he flipped me off, I laughed and was about to return the gesture when Steve ran up to me "Did you like me?! Did you like my playing?!" he asked happily "Yeah Steve I thought you were great!" "YAY!" he said as he suddenly pulled me into a bear hug, I laughed, hugging him back 'These guys aren't as crazy as I thought,' I said to myself as Steve let go of me "So what'd you think of my playing?" Slash asked as he walked over to me with a bottle of Jack Daniels and Duff not far behind "I thought it was great! I mean...I was just blown away," I said "Cool man," Slash said as he smiled and took a drink of JD "And Duff, I thought you were great too! You all were great!" I said enthusiastically to Duff "Awesome!" he said as he raised his hand to give me a high five, I high-fived him and he pulled me into a hug, I giggled "What?" he asked, looking down at me "Nothing, you're just so tall," I said "Ah, you like tall guys? Lucky me," he said as he goofily wiggled his eyebrows before we both burst into laughter "Okay, okay, I'll stop," Duff laughed "I'm gonna go find my vodka before we leave,". I looked around at the guys, Izzy quietly putting his guitar back in it's beat-up case, Steven fiddling with his drumsticks, Slash strumming at his guitar and mumbling things to himself, Axl sitting cross-legged on the floor, writing away on a piece of paper. I went over to him and sat down next to him "What're you writing?" I ask, leaning in to see "Just a song," he replied as he leaned away from me so I couldn't see "Oh come on!" I argued as I reached for the pad of paper "NO!" Axl shrieked, scooting away from me "Were you raised by fucking wolves? Learn personal space!" he hissed at me as he stood up, walking away angrily. I rolled my eyes and looked around at the other guys, who were now all looking at me "What?" I asked sourly "Nothing, nothing, I'm hungry are you hungry? Let's go eat," Steven said nervously "Yeah I'm hungry too man," Slash said as he put his guitar away "Me too," said Duff "I could go for some food," Izzy chimed in, shrugging. "Alright everyone's hungry and when I looked in the fridge there was nothing so...what do we do?" I asked, everyone looked around at each other for a few seconds then Steven piped up "Ooh! Ooh! There's this real cheap diner by the apartment. I went there once and the plates are huuuuge! We could get like 4 plates of food and share it! Trust me, it'd fill us all up," he said excitedly "Okay Steve, we'll go there today, but you're driving" Axl said as he threw the van keys to Steven, who eagerly caught them. After we finished loading all the instruments back into the guys's van and stuffed ourselves inside we started driving to the diner. "You better not be joking about the food Steve," Axl said as we pulled up to it "I'm not, I'm not," he said reassuringly. We went in, attracting some stares from the more 'normal' looking people, and sat down in a booth, Axl, Izzy, and Slash on one side and me, Duff, and Steven on the other. "Hello, can I get you some menus?" a bored teenage waiter said monotonously as he came to our table "That'd be nice," Axl said mockingly to him. The guy sighed and trudged off to get the menus, Axl rolled his eyes, then froze suddenly, looking at something behind me, his eyes got wide for a second and I almost saw some form of emotion in them but it quickly faded away "Ahh fuck," he said as he leaned back, then forward again "What?" I asked, looking back "Don't look back!" Axl hissed in a whisper "Why? What's going on?" I asked him. Axl scrunched his lips up and looked annoyed for a second before answering. "It's Erin,".     
Sign up to rate and review this story