Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > M-M-M-My Michelle [MICHELLE!] (Axl Rose)

Part 5

by axlroseiscool 0 reviews

Sorry it took a while to update! I was busyyy. But here it is! Erin makes her big debut in this chapter.

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2012-12-07 - Updated: 2012-12-08 - 977 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Whose Erin?" I whispered to Duff "Axl's ex-girlfriend," he whispered back "Ohhh," I said, nodding in understanding "Ugh I hope she doesn't see us," Axl complained as he ducked his head, still looking in her direction "Stop looking at her all lovey-dovey like or she will!" Steve said "Shut up!" Axl hissed as he swatted him "Don't hurt me!" Steven cried "I'm not hurting you," Axl said dismissively, waving his hand "Stop hitting Steven," Slash said "Oh please," Axl replied while rolling his eyes "Stop being such an ass!" Slash argued "Hey guys cmon stop," I said as the waiter guy came and put our menus down with a sigh "Axl should apologize!" Steven said "I ain't got nothing to be sorry for!" Axl replied tartly "YOU HIT ME!" Steven yelled, Axl's face turned red and then a second later came perhaps the most annoying voice I'd ever heard in my life, shouting across the diner "Axl? Is that YOU?". "Look what you've fucking done Steven," Axl said angrily "What?! You obviously still want her," Steven said "Ah fuck, here she comes," Axl said "Axl," I heard the same annoying, baby-ish voice say, I looked to the side to finally get a look at this girl and frowned. She didn't seem like Axl's type at all! She had a round baby-face (to match her baby voice I guess), bright blue eyes, plump lips, and long wavy brown hair. She looked too...innocent for Axl. I guess she saw me curl my nose because she looked at me "What are you looking at?" she asked, a tinge of disgust in her voice "You," I replied, like a smart-ass as I folded my arms over my chest. She rolled her eyes and refocused her attention to Axl again "What are you doing here?" she asked "Eating," he replied with the same smart-ass tone I had used, Erin scoffed "What? You got a problem with that?" Axl asked sassily "No, I'm just fine. Just kinda surprised to see you, it's been a while," "There's a reason it's been a while and it's not me," Axl said "Well... it isn't me either..." Erin said, sounding confused "Really? Who was the whiny controlling bitch in our relationship?" Axl said smartly "Babe you just described yourself," Erin shot back "There it is! You being a bitch!" Axl replied angrily "You brought it on just like everything else bad in our relationship!" Erin said, raising her voice "Oh I'm not dealing with you motherfucker," Axl said, annoyed, as he stood up and started trying to get past Slash and Izzy "C'mon we're leaving," he said "But I'm hungry!" Steven whined "There's food at the house!" Axl snapped "No there isn't!" Steven said crossly "Goddammit Slash, move don't you see me trying to get past?!" Axl said as he pushed Slash, who pushed Izzy, who got up, letting them out. I slid out of the booth, knocking Erin on my way out. She made a face and I made one back "I'll see you Axl," she called as we all walked away, Axl gave her the finger and kept walking. We all piled into the van, drove back to the apartment without a word, sat in the 'living room', still not speaking, watching the fuzzy tv, Slash drinking his Jack Daniels and Duff his vodka. "So....food?" Steven questioned, breaking the long silence "Shut the fuck up Steve," Axl snapped "It's your fault we couldn't get anything to eat!" "Hey, hey, hey don't be so fuckin' rude to Steve!" Slash argued "I'm not being rude I'm pointing out facts!" Axl shot back "Let's not do this. Let's just order some pizza or something," a quiet voice said, I turned and looked at Izzy, who I realized had barely spoken more than 1 or 2 words since this morning. "I could go for some pizza," Duff agreed "Me too," I said "Me threeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!" Steven announced, waving his arm in the air, Axl shooting him a look "Okay whatever, we'll get pizza. Michelle go get the phonebook," Axl said "Where is it?" I asked "I dunno! Find one!" he said, irritated. I rolled my eyes but still got up in search of one, when I finally found it and came back to where the guys were, they informed me that they had found a pizza menu already "Why didn't you tell me? I was looking for a good 15 minutes!" I demanded to know "I dunno! It slipped our mind?" Steven said, offering up his lame excuse. Putting all of that aside, we managed to scrape together enough money to get a medium cheese pizza. When there was a knock on the door we all argued over who would get it until I just went and opened it. When I did I saw the delivery guy fiddling with the order slip "Oh! Ah there you are, okay, here's your food and that'll be..." I pushed the money into his hand "Yeah, yeah, there ya go," I said "No tip?" he asked "Look at where I'm living, do you think we have money?" I asked smartly "No..." the guy said, disgruntled "Exactly," I said as I slammed the door. The guys shouted exclamations of joy as they grabbed the box and ripped the pizza apart "Here," Axl said, handing me a piece "Thanks," I said as I took it and smiled, he gave a small smile and started eating. I sat back, looking on at the guys and the apartment. They were a rowdy bunch and the apartment was far from livable in general...but man was I blessed to have them. Hell, I could've been dead by now had Axl not came along. They had showed me more compassion in a day than either of my parents had since I was 4. I smiled as I watched them...my new family.       
Sign up to rate and review this story