Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > M-M-M-My Michelle [MICHELLE!] (Axl Rose)

Part 6

by axlroseiscool 4 reviews

Sorry for the delay guys :( It's a shorter chapter and I'm suffering from a bit of writers block. I hope you all like it. We have some Michelle/Axl bonding in here.

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Published: 2012-12-20 - Updated: 2012-12-21 - 769 words - Complete

1Moving
After we'd eaten, we all just kind of floated around for a while, flipping through tv channels, stopping once or twice at a game-show or something of the like. I yawned and  stretched my arms above my head "You tired?" Axl asked "YAWNS ARE CONTAGIOUS!" Steven burst out randomly before I could answer "I know," I said to him before turning back to Axl "Yeah I am kinda tired,". Axl nodded "Well so I am I...so I guess we should go to bed now," he said as he stood up, I raised an eyebrow but still got up as well and followed him "HAPPY FUCKING!" Slash shouted, Axl turned around and stuck his tongue out at Slash, who laughed loudly along with the rest of the guys. Axl laughed a bit to himself and opened the door to his bedroom "Is this really the only place I can sleep?" I asked, still not really wanting to get back into the bed with Axl. Who knew what he'd try? "I didn't actually bring you in here to sleep," Axl said as he stood in front of me "Axl for the bajillionth time we aren't having sex," "No...I...I wanna talk," he sighed. I looked at him weirdly "About what?" I asked, a little perplexed. "You...like... what's your story or whatever," he said as he sat on the bed. I was still a little surprised that he wanted to talk so I didn't really react "Ugh stop staring at me like that! I just need something to take my mind off all this other shit that's goin' on in my head!" he yelled, frustrated. "Okay, okay we can talk about me," I said defensively as I sat down cross-legged next to him on the bed. "So...what do you want to know?" I asked "Anything. Just start talking," he replied as he ran a hand through his long, copper hair. "Okay...well, I'm from here in California, um, my mom died when I was younger so my dad took care of me for a while. I don't have any siblings. Umm, I mean... I'm not really that interesting," I said, struggling to find the right words or anything interesting to describe myself "Okay, okay," Axl nodded as he twiddled with a ring on his thumb, not looking at me. About 5 minutes of complete silence passed before Axl broke it "What were you doing?" he asked "What?" "What were you doing, out there all alone on the streets of L.A.?" he said as he looked over at me "Oh," I whispered, not really wanting to talk about that topic "Well...my dad kicked me out of the house because my grades were dropping at school. He just kicked me out...shoved me out the door with no money or clothes besides the ones I was wearing and told me to never come back. I sat on the curb outside for like 2 hours...I thought he'd come out and forgive me. I thought he'd tell me it was gonna be okay and let me back in. But he didn't," I explained "Ohh," Axl said sympathetically as he wiped something off my cheeks - tears. Fuck, I didn't realize I had started crying. But I just couldn't hold back the tears and pretty soon I was sobbing in Axl's arms while he held me awkwardly (I could tell he wasn't expecting or prepared for me to have such an outburst) "Does he even love me anymore?! I'm his daughter! When I was little nothing mattered more to him than me!" I sobbed "It's okay...it's okay," Axl said soothingly "When I was 17 or some shit, I made my way out here from Indiana. I ran into some real crazy-ass motherfuckers," he continued, trying to relate to me I guess. "My parents kicked me out for growing my hair out and at the time it was barely below my ears," I giggled slightly "It's so long now," I said "Yes," Axl replied as he dramatically flipped his hair. I laughed again. We continued to talk, about the different bands Axl had been in, Axl's friends, and my childhood. He was reluctant to talk about his and only mumbled so much about it so I decided to ask any further. He'd tell me eventually if he wanted to I suppose. Soon we were laying down on the bed, Axl still holding me in his arms. I was getting sleepier and sleepier, my eyes beginning to flutter. Just before I fell asleep I felt Axl gently kiss my forehead and whisper "Goodnight Michelle,".
Sign up to rate and review this story