Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Little Girl

[A/N] - Raven, I'm afraid that in this, you love children ;)



Raven walked through the front door, slammed it shut and burst into tears "Raven, is that you?" Her boyfriend Ray yelled from the kitchen "Raven?" He came into the hallway "Raven!" He ran over to her and threw his arms around her "Raven, what's wrong Sweetheart? Tell me! Did someone hurt you? Because if they did, I'll kill them!"

"No one hurt me Ray." She sniffed, wrapping her arms around his waist "I was just at the Doctors. They've told me that I can't have kids." She sobbed harder.

Ray sighed. For six months now they'd been trying to have a baby and now his worse fears had been confirmed. Raven couldn't have any.

He kept his arm around her and directed her into the kitchen. She sat down and Ray made her a cup of coffee then handed it to her "It's okay Raven." He whispered, sitting down next to her "I've been thinking. Maybe we should adopt?"

Raven looked at him "I was thinking of that. So you wouldn't mind? If the child wasn't actually ours?"

"The child would be ours. Blood isn't that important. And if you think about it, we're doing the world a favour. What's the point in bringing a new child into the world when there are so many who don't have homes? And we'll give one of them a home, okay?"

Raven smiled at him and nodded "Are you sure that's what you want? Because I know that that's what I want."

Ray kissed her lips "I want to start a family and spend the rest of my family. That's what I want."

Raven giggled and Ray wrapped his arms around her and kissed him again.





One year later...

"They're gonna arrive in two minutes." Raven muttered "I've been trying to think of a way to tell them for the past year. And I'm still not ready."

"Do you want me to tell them then?" Ray asked, taking her hands. Raven nodded, leaning her head on his shoulder "Okay, I will." He smiled and kissed her cheek.

The doorbell rang "I'll answer it." Raven said, pulling away from Ray.

"Okay, I'll go finish making dinner."

Ray and Raven had passed all their tests for adoption and they had both been declared fit parents. They could now both adopt whenever they wanted to. They were going to an orphanage the next day. But first they wanted to tell their friends.

Raven answered the door and found Frank, Penina, Mia and Izzy "RAVEN!" Mia shrieked, putting her arms in the air as an indication that she wanted to be picked up.

Raven smiled and lifted her up. Mia, Izzy and (Gerard and Hozzie's daughter) Ellie were the main reasons that Raven wanted to have children. All three of them were just so adorable "Do you have any candyfloss?" Mia asked sweetly.

"I'm afraid I don't but we got chocolate cake for after dinner." Raven smiled, letting them all in.

"So why did you invite us all over?" Frank asked "It was a bit random."

"We have some news that we wanted to share." Raven replied, letting down Mia "We'll tell you when everyone gets here."

The next people to show up were Jennifer and Bob. Raven couldn't help being really jealous of Jennifer because she was pregnant. She was due in a couple of months "Hey guys." Raven smiled "Come on in."

"JENNY!" Izzy yelled, running down the hallway "Can I feel the baby please?"

"Of course you can. He or she has been kicking heaps lately. Keeping me up all night." Jennifer smiled, took off her coat and let Izzy feel her belly. Izzy giggled whenever she could feel the baby move. Raven bit her lip, biting back her jealously.

The doorbell rang again which luckily made Jennifer, Bob and Izzy go into the living room where Raven couldn't see them. She opened the door and it was Mikey and Callie "Hello." Callie grinned "We brought you a bottle of wine."

"You're the only one who bothered to." Raven laughed, taking the bottle off of her "Thank you so much." She went into the kitchen and put it down. Ray smiled at her "We're just waiting for Gerard, Hozzie and Ellie."

"They're always late, might as well go and socialise for a bit." Ray said "Go on, I'm nearly done with dinner now."

Raven kissed his cheek and went into the living room where everyone was chatting and having fun. Raven stood in the corner of the room, feeling like a stranger at someone else's house instead of the host in her own house "Raven, can you tell us what you wanted to tell us yet?" Frank asked.

"No." Raven replied, going and taking a seat next to Callie. Mia instantly crawled onto her lap and Raven felt a lot better "Ray's telling you and Gerard and Hozzie aren't here."

At that moment the doorbell rang. Mia jumped up and ran to her Dad while Raven answered the door. It was Hozzie and Gerard who was holding Ellie "Sorry we're late." Hozzie apologised "Ellie insisted on wearing a princess dress and I couldn't find it and then while I was looking for it, Ellie put all this make-up on Gee..."

"I'm prettier than Daddy!" Ellie shrieked, wrapping her arms around her Dad's neck.

Gerard laughed and kissed her cheek "Not quite but nearly."

"Dinner's ready!" Ray announced "It's in the dining room."

Everyone started making their way in and sat down at the table "We can't eat until you tell us your news!" Frank cried "I'm really excited for this!"

Ray smiled "Well... We found out that Raven can't have children. So we've decided to adopt."




[A/N] - Hope you like it so far! :D
Sign up to rate and review this story