Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Little Girl

"Aww Raven, I'm so sorry that you can't have kids." Jennifer said "I know much you wanted some. But on the bright side... You could just adopt a child. And then you wouldn't have to wake up in the middle of the night to change nappies or feed them and you won't gain any weight!"

Raven giggled and Mia asked "Why don't you adopt me Raven?"

"No, you're my baby girl!" Frank yelled, pulling her onto his lap and kissing her over and over again on her face. Mia giggled.

"So are you gonna adopt a boy or a girl?" Gerard asked.

"We don't know yet." Raven replied "We're going to the orphanage tomorrow to take a look. I'm really scared. I'm worried that none of the kids will like us."

"Of course they'll like you!" Izzy cried "You're both amazing and you give us sweets all the time."

Raven laughed again.





"I'm nervous." Raven said. It was the next day and her and Ray were on their way to the orphanage "I still can't believe we're doing this. What if we're not good parents?"

"We'll be great parents. Look at how Mia, Izzy and Ellie love you." Ray said re-assuringly.

"Yes but they don't have to spend all day with me. They're only there some of the time and they love me because I spoil them." Raven sighed and looked out the window.

"Raven, I promise that you're gonna be a great Mommy." Ray said gently "Things might be hard at first but they'll get easier. Honestly."

Raven smiled and looked at him "Thanks Ray. Oh look, we're here. Park the car."

"No Raven, I'm just gonna drive around the orphanage over and over again while you stick your head out the window to look at the kids." Ray laughed and Raven shoved him playfully. He parked the car and they both got out. He took Raven's hand and lead her inside.

"Come on Shayla, loads of parents are coming over today." Luda said, sitting down on Shayla's bed "Maybe one of them will want to adopt you?"

Shayla and Luda were kids in the orphanage who were both desperate to be adopted "But I'm sick of getting my hopes up and having the parents just take one look at me and move onto the next kid." Shayla whispered "Nobody ever wants me. They don't even talk to me. What's the point?"

"Your perfect parents might be down there right now." Luda said, running her hand through Shayla's hair "You won't know until you try, eh?"

Shayla sighed and rolled her eyes then followed Luda downstairs. They stood in the play room and were supposed to participate in a 'party' while the parents stood by the walls, judging them all.

They played stupid games like pass the parcel and musical chairs until finally they were allowed to do whatever they wanted and the parents were allowed to talk to the kids.

Shayla was upset but also happy when she saw some parents talking to Luda and decided she was happy for her friend but also upset for herself as she sat down on a random chair at the edge of the party.

Ray glanced in Shayla's direction then took Raven's arm "Look at that girl over there." He said "She looks really upset."

Raven looked over and saw who he was talking about "Do you wanna go and talk to her?"

Ray nodded, took Raven's hand and the two of them walked over to her "Hey." Ray said in a sweet voice, sitting down next to her. Raven brought a chair round and sat in front of both of them "My name's Ray and this is my girlfriend Raven. What's your name?"

"Shayla." She whispered, confused that the couple were talking to her.

"Are you okay?" Raven asked "You looked kinda upset."

Shayla swallowed "Well I didn't expect anyone to talk to me..." She looked up at them both "Can you please adopt me?"

They were all silent until Ray laughed slightly and asked "What?"

"Please?" Shayla begged "They hate me here. And no one has ever talked to me before. Nobody wants to adopt me because I'm not as cute as the other kids-"

"What are you talking about?" Raven asked "You're adorable!"

"No I'm not." Shayla's eyes filled with tears "Please can you get me out of here?"

They glanced at each other. Ray raised his eye-brows and Raven gave a slight nod "Are you sure you want this?" Ray asked. Shayla nodded eagerly "Well then. Welcome to the family."




[A/N] - I know it doesn't make much sense but it's fiction so yeah :3
Sign up to rate and review this story