Categories > Anime/Manga > Gundam SEED > The Ultimate Coordinator and his Gundam Girls

New harem fic test

by VRmaster300 1 review

Test chapter for a new harem fic

Category: Gundam SEED - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Kira Yamato,Mirillia Haw - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-11-27 - Updated: 2012-11-27 - 1421 words - Complete

3Hot
In a small one bedroom apartment, a shower was running and the steam moving out of the doorway into the hall led the way to the bedroom where a naked orange haired girl was currently struggeling between waking up and staying as comfortable as she was in bed, but finally rubbed her eyes open and looked around her.
“Where are those two?” she asked herself wondering where her bedmates had disappeared to, but then noticed the scene of the steam from the bathroom in the air.
Deciding to get up she grabbed a towel and wrapped it around herself as she made her way to the shower room, she opened the door as steam escaped from it, as well as the sounds of pleasure
“Oh Kira, fuck my pussy pussy, fuck it hard” came the loud moans of Flay Allster as she was being pounded into the shower wall.
Miriallia sighed, she didn’t know why those two couldn’t have waited for her to wake up before getting started as let the towel drop and stepped into the shower. Flay had her eyes closed in pleasure as she felt her boyfriend’s cock slide in and out of her wet and hot cunt, while the brown haired coordinator kept pumping into her.
Miriallia’s presence was not registered till she got behind Kira and started messaging his lower region.
“Finally up Mir?” Kira said without slowing down on his thrusting into Flay.
“How was I suppose to wake up early after the pounding you gave me last night mister,” Mir said.
“You weren’t complaining about it last night,” Flay said between moans .
“Whatever, just let me get in on some of this” Mir said playing with Kira’s balls.
Kira has no complaints as he kept going to town on Flay.
“You make this bitch come yet Kira,” Mir asked.
“Oh fuck!” Flay answered her as her moan indicated that she had just come.
“She came hard, let me take a taste of this bitch Kira,” said Mir letting out her dirty side.
Kira pulled out of the redhead’s cunt as Mir got down on her hands and knees and started devoluring Flay’s pussy, while Mir’s own pussy was high up in full view of Kira as she wiggled it around on purpose.
Kira took this as a sign, stroked his cock a few times, and slammed right into Mir’s pussy fucking her hard and fast which in turn pushed her face into Flay’s cunt as her nose rubbed against the redhead’s clit, making Flay moan out and drench the orange haired girl’s face.
Mir lapped up all the juices of the redhead while she kept getting pounded into from behind. She moaned long and loud causing vibrations to go through Flay as she came again.
Kira was starting to lose his hold and released his load into the orange haired girl making her moaned out as he pulled out and saw his seed ooze out of her cunt.
Miriallia pulled her face out of Flay’s cunt panting.
“Damn it Kira, you could have told me you were about to come” she said.
“What’s the matter Mir, you always like it hard” Kira said smirking.
Mir rolled her eyes, but was scilence as the redhead grabbed her head and locked lips with her for a minute or two.
“Oh let her be Kira, she’s just a little gumpy from waking up,” she said.
“Well anyway, lets get back to the room,” said Mir.
The three teens then toweled off and headed to their shared bedroom, and toppled on the bed where Kira got the view of Flay and Miriallia starting to make out with one another. The two girls started pressing their bodies against one another and rubbed their pussies together, grinding their clit at one another.
The two girls moaned out as their lesbian act was making Kira horny so he came over and pushed their legs apart and pushed his hard cock into his back in Flay, who was on the bottom then pumped in and out a couple time then he switched and thrusted back into Mir, and he alternated between the two girl’s cunts.
Mir and Flay moaned out loud as they were both being fucked and their clit’s rubbing against each other.
“So good, its so good” Flay panted as she pinched Mir’s nipples and kissed her.
“Fuck, pound me harder Kira” Mir groaned as she arched her back.
Kira did so a few more times before Mir came again, then pulled out of her gushing cunt and entered entered Flay’s and pumped a couple times till she came again.
The two girls then laid on their back panting after their intense orgasms, they were already starting to get drained again, but he hadn’t come and needed release.
Both girls already noticed this and looked between each other, then with just eye contact they decide that Flay would continue, so Kira entered the redhead and then began thrusting into her cunt.
“Oh yes Kira, pound me, pound me hard” Flay moaned.
Mir, while tired from the earlier shower sex, rolled to her side to watch her boyfriend fuck her friend, while taking one of hands to play with her pussy while using the other to play with her breasts.
Kira kept on pounding on Flay while suckling on the jiggling flesh that was her breasts. Flay moaned as she arched her back and wrapped her arms around his head and held him close to her chest. Kira was having the epic moment where he had to choose between to keep pounding into his girl or suffocate in the trap that was her breasts, but he released into her soon enough and Flay let go of her hold.
“I never will get tired of doing this” Mir said watching the two come down from their orgasm.
The three laid down on the bed and panted for a while, just trying to get some rest.
But soon enough they had to get up, and again showered while trying to fight back the urges to go at it again.
After toweling off, they started to get dressed and get going with their day.
“Hey, my bra wont fit,” said Mir having difficulty’s getting her bra ends to clip together behind her back.
“I think that’s because you’re wearing one of Flay’s bras,” said Kira.
“How would you know,” Mir said getting one of her own bras out of the drawer.
“Because I’ve taken them off more than enough times already to know the difference,” said Kira.
“Oh shut up and just clip me up,” said Mir as she held up her bra ends behind her back and Kira clipped them up.
“You know, I’m surprised that we’ve managed to keep this whole relationship up for this long,” said Mir putting on her light blue panties.
Kira realized that she was correct on some parts, they had been having a three way relationship for almost a month and a half now, and none of their friends had figured it out, or the fact that they were living together.
“Yeah, I really didn’t think that we could keep this up for so long,” said Kira.
“I’m just glad that my dad hasn’t ever found out,” said Flay coming into the room, “Hey kira, would you clip me up too,” she said turning around for Kira to slip her bra, and then went on to put on her pink panties.
“If ever found out, he’d pull me out of the heliopollis school and I’d never see Kira again,” she said with a puppy eyed look.
“I’m pretty sure if he found out he would make sure I was executed under the record of raping his daughter first,” said Kira chuckling.
Both girls giggled.
“So what are we doing today,” asked Mir.
“Well Im meeting Misha and Jessica to go shopping in a little bit,” said Flay.
Well then I guess that Kira and I will get to Morganrate, he still has a lot of work to get done for Prof. Kaito,” said Mir.
“Again, I still haven’t finished the other stuff he tossed on me yesterday,” complained Kira.
The girls giggeled and they all left their apartment and started out on their day.
Little did they know that soon enough, their
Sign up to rate and review this story