Categories > Anime/Manga > Gundam SEED > The Ultimate Coordinator and his Gundam Girls

The Captains Graditude

by VRmaster300 0 reviews

Murrue Ramius

Category: Gundam SEED - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Kira Yamato - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-11-27 - Updated: 2012-11-27 - 1414 words - Complete

2Hot
Disclaimer: I do not own Gundam SEED or any factors of the gundam series.
A/N: I decided that since I am going to do a Kira/Harem story in a reboot of SEED fic, that instead this story will be a somewhat version of what another author, Sheltie, has done with his fics, Harry Potter and his Brainy Girls, Ketchum Girls, and Naruto and his Kunochi.
So thus with this title, this fic will be a series of one-shots that deal with Kira with different girls, some will take place during events of canon, others will be non-canon, and so on. If your familiar with Sheltie’s work, then you should know what I am getting at.
There will be a continuation to the events of chapter 1 later on, but for now I will go into this new path I set for this fic.
This chapter takes place after Kira returns at Alaska to help the archangel and the ship is on its way to Orb.

Chapter 3: Captain shows her gratitude
Kira set down the tube of lip stick down on the desk, and walked over to lay on his bed.
He had come back just in time to the archangel to save it at Alaska, but Flay was no longer on the ship. He really missed her, but there was no way that he could see her anytime soon. She was all the way in Panama by now, and unless this war ended soon, it would be a long time before he got to see her again.
It was getting late now, and he was about to turn in for the night, but there was a knock at his door,
Opening the door, he found himself face to face with captain Ramius.
“Uh captain……what is it?” the mobile suit pilot asked.
“I apologize Ensign Yamato, but I wanted to discuss something with you before you turned in” Murrue said.
“Um..sure, what is it?” Kira asked.
“We can discuss it in my quarters, please follow me,” Murrue said.
Kira didn’t question it and followed the captain to her quarters and she closed the door behind him.
“Please, have a seat ensign Yamato, that’s an order,” Murrue said.
Kira finding the only place to sit was on her bed, did so and waited for the captain to tell him what she wanted to discuss, but before he knew it she had kneeled down and started to unzip his pants off with such haste.
“Ca…captain, what are yo…….?” Kira stuttered out.
“Relax Ensign Yamato, I am just giving you a long overdue thank you for saving us,” Murrue said gently stroking Kira’s cock with her hands.
Murrue had her secret, and that was that she was a virgin. She had broken her hymen with a Dilo before, but she had not ever actually had sex. Not even with her past lover, she had convince herself that she would wait for marriage till she actually gave herself to a man. But she could not wait anymore, and she had begun to develop a soft spot for the brown haired coordinator, and she wanted to make him her first.
She kept stroking his cock till she could feel it grow and harden in her hand and she was amazed how big it was for such a young man, she didn’t think that he would be this big.
She realized that this was going to be a very satisfying special night for her. The captain of the archangel licked her lips, lowered her head, and took the coordinators cock into her mouth.
Kira moaned as Murrue sucked him off. He had only ever had a blowjob from Flay before so he had not really ever had a way to compare it against another woman. Murrue was good, very good; he was wondering if she had had practice at this.
“Captain, I’m going to come” he groaned.
Murrue’s mouth was filled with Kira’s sperm and she drank all of it down, there was so much of it and she had to gulp it down quickly. When it finally slowed down, she licked and sucked Kira’s cock clean and got it hard again.
Murrue couldn’t take it anymore and pushed him down onto her bed, and impatiently took off her clothing.
Kira eyes were widen as he got a good look at the busty woman, her breasts were D-cups, her pussy was bare of hair and it was obviously wet from the way it was dripping her vaginal juices.
“Now ensign, I will properly thank you for all the service you have done to this ship” Murrue said huskily.
She got on the bed to straddle him, and then used her hands to hold Kira’s cock steady and the other hand to spread apart her pussy lips as she lowered herself down onto it.
“Oh yes,” moaned Murrue as she took the coordinator’s rod into her.
Her cunt was stretched out, never had any of her toys felt so good. She sat there for a bit just enjoying the feeling of having a man inside her before she decided to give Kira his reward.
Kira was having the time of his life as he watched his superior officer bounce up and down on his cock. Her brown hair flew all over the place as her D-cup breasts bounced up and down. Kira was hypnotized by their movements.
“Make sure that my assets are tended to Ensign Yamato, that’s an order,” Murrue said, her voice filled with lust.
Kira obeyed the captain’s order and grabbed her breasts and squeezed them, they were soft and squishy. They felt good so he decided to pinch her nipples and made her moan loudly.
“Yes, that’s it Ensign, tend to my breasts” Murrue said.
Kira pinched her nipples harder causing Murrue to gasp and bounce harder on him. Soon she felt his cock twitch inside her and knew that this young man was going to reach his limit.
“Come inside me Ensign, come in me now,” moaned Murrue.
Kira couldn’t take it anymore and Murrue felt his seed injected deep inside her womb. This feeling of warmth inside was getting better and better. She got up and removed his rod from within her and moved down to lick off all of the mixed juices from Kira’s cock, as she did she could fell him get hard again.

“Alright new orders ensign, you are to commence with an ariel docking with my hatch” Murrue said sexy like as she laid down on the bed and indicated for Kira to get back in her.
Kira took the message and positioned himself over her and guided his rod back inside her.
Kira took the initiative and began moving in and out of Murrue pussy while burying his face in her chest. Murrue held his head to keep him in place as she felt his mouth go all over her chest.
“Oh god yes Ensign Yamato, fuck me, fuck me harder, deeper” she moaned.
Kira sped up his thrusting as he invaded the base that was Murrue Ramius womb. He was going careful to make this invasion of her body a total takeover without any casualties onto her.
Murrue lost count on how many times she and Kira went at it into the night, she never bothered to remember that she had taken no protection to avoid pregnancy as she also lost track of how many times he released into her womb
The next morning Murrue awoke to find the two of them lying side by side in her bed with only a sheet covering them.
“That was excellent,” she said to herself, “I will definitely have to invite him over more often. That coordinator stamina make him the perfect pilot in more than just a mobile suit,” she chuckled.
She had a big smile on her face as she watched Kira sleep away before getting up to shower, change, and report to the bridge. They would reach Orb soon, and she had to make an excuse that Ensign Yamato was taking a long break to the crew. After all, he would need his rest for the following night when she returned.

A/N: there may be a sequel to this one later on, not sure yet.
Leave your reviews as well as requests for next girl(s) and scenario.
Sign up to rate and review this story