Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Honeysuckle Care Home

The Waiting Time Could be so More Useful

by tmbfucks

Frank and Penina wait in their room, and somehow it leads to a lot of fun.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2012-11-27 - Updated: 2012-11-27 - 1351 words - Complete

?Blocked
Frank's P.O.V

When we got back, Emily just told the little ones off a little bit, and said that we should know better than to run off like that. She then sent them to our room. Our punishment was a little bit more severe, and we still don’t know what it is.

‘I have had enough of you guys. You can’t teach these kids that it’s okay. Danny and I will discuss a suitable punishment for you, but until then, I want you each in your own rooms. We’ll call you back down in an hour.’ Emily told us. We were all a little scared to be honest. We don’t want to leave this place because of all the people we’ve met and connections we’ve made, but we didn’t want to make her anymore angry. Besides, Danny shot us an apologetic look, and it seemed as if he was going to sort things out for us. I cuddled Penina on my bed.

‘I’m sorry I got you guys in trouble.’ She said. I hugged her even tighter.

‘Sweetie, it wasn’t your fault. Besides, it’s the most fun any of us has ever had. We all love you for that.’ He said kissing my cheek. She smiled at me excitedly.

‘How much time do we have until we have to go down?’ She asked.

‘I don’t know. About 55 minutes?’ I said.

‘Perfect.’ She told me. She began kissing me, and I knew exactly what she wanted, and I was more than willing to give it to her. 55 minutes. We only had 55 minutes.

‘Let's do this.’ I murmured, and Penina grinned in her adorable way. She tore off her t-shirt and stepped out of her jeans as I literally ripped off my jacket and sweater. Penina ran to the door and locked it as I turned off the lights.

'Whoa! I can't fucking see anything, Frankie!' She hissed. I walked over and put my hands around her waist and pulled her towards me.

'Shush, it's more fun this way!' I whispered naughtily. She giggled and wriggled my pants off me.

'As much as I'd like to have your kids, do you have a condom?' She asked. I laughed and shook my head, knowing she wouldn't see me. I didn't exactly want to say this.

'Well, um, Mikey and Callie kinda took my last one. That's why that rocking noise was coming from across the hall.' I murmured sheepishly. She gasped and I covered her mouth.

'Penina shh! Everyone else is in their rooms so they can hear us.' I said.

'Then let's be loud as fuck.' She laughed.

'You shouldn't have told us to go, you know? Now Mia's in trouble. So I have to punish you.' I said huskily. She found her way to the bed and lied down.

'Have at it.' She said certainly.

My hands searched for her bra and when they found it I yanked them off harshly. I ran my hands down her bare chest, feeling her pert breasts and stopped. She waited expectantly. I wrapped my hand around her panties and whipped them off, throwing them on the lamp next to us. Good thing the door was locked. If Emily were to walk in, well, who knows what would happen.

I climbed on top of the bed and straddled her, hands trailing over her soft body. I leaned in to kiss her, smelling honey and roses in her hair. I grabbed her arms, pinning her down and she yelped.

'Baby, you don't want to know what else I can do.' I whispered in her ear. Then I licked her cheek, rolling it down the side of her face and down to her neck, kissing it furiously. Penina moaned. I continued to roll my tongue down her torso and stopped at her breasts, nipping the buds quickly. I sucked on them like a child would its mother and I could hear her panting beneath me. The air was starting to get humid and my cock was hardening quickly.

'Ummm, Frankie don't stop!' Penina whined. I giggled and put my sweaty hands on the inside of her thighs, moving them up to stroke her pussy. She shivered and I moved my hands over her cunt, feeling it get wet, beads of liquid were getting on my hand. I put my hand to my mouth, tasting her. She tasted warm, a bit salty and quite sweet. Like a lollipop.

I widened her legs and positioned myself at her entrance.

'I'm ready for you. I want you to fuck me so hard.' She smiled. Her voice was soft and alluring and I couldn't stand it! I kissed her on the lips as my hands moved up to keep her getting up.

She winced ad I pushed into her tight pussy, feeling the warmth of the clenched walls around my cock. My hands reached under her, feeling her firm ass. I pinched a cheek and she screamed. Scream for me again, babe.

'Oh, sister.' I moaned loudly.

I thrusted in and out of her, losing myself in ecstasy. She whimpered and I slowed down, fearing I'd hurt her.

'No, I'm okay. Frank I want to you to love me.' she murmured quietly. I nodded and sped up again. Her pussy was dripping wet now and my cock was throbbing, wanting to burst then and there. I wanted her to get her fill, though so I milked it as long as I could. I kissed her again and again, her lips plump and raw.

'I love you so much Penina, whatever happens to us, this is my way of telling you I'm yours.' I sighed, knowing she felt the same way.

I rode in her for as long as I could until I couldn't keep it in anymore. I screamed her name, head at the ceiling.

Thick ropes of cum spurted out as I pulled out and it splashed on her chest. I lay down on her, holding her warm body close to mine. Her hands were laced in mine, and we lay there hearing each other's panting. With the lights off, my senses were heightened and could feel her moving up under me, skin brushing against mine.

‘I never want to leave you.’ She said resting her head on my chest.

‘Sweetie, I won’t. Not now, not ever. We’re perfect for each other and I love you so much. Besides, I can’t just leave after that. A+.’ I said. She giggled. I loved feeling her breath on my skin. It feels so precious and special. She’s even smaller than me, and that makes me feel protective of her. Like I said. I won’t ever leave her. She’s my girl. No one else’s. I am so glad we found each other.

Yay for Shayla's smut skills! Hip hip, hooray! Hip hip, hooray! And one more for sweet revenge! Hip hip, hooray!!! WOO!!! (Geddit?) Haha. So, I was stuck in a 2 hour traffic jam on my way home, and I fucking hated it. My driver goes in a retarded route anyway, but that was just ridiculous. I didn't get home until nearly 6 pm. UGH!!! But, on happier news, I will update a lot of my stories tomorrow, so yay!!! So, the guy at my school who I may or may not fancy a bit a lot talked about his penis. I wish I was joking. Haha. He just said it was okay. I don't even want to get in with how we got to that conversation, but it was really funny! Also, my cat stopped me from eating my breakfast this morning by jumping on the table and trying to eat it himself... stupid cat. I love him though! Haha. I hope you liked this! Once again, thank Shayla for the awesome sexiness of this chapter. Rate it as hot and review it however you wish. Haha. XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story