Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > This Is How I Disappear

Chapter Three

by artismyweapon 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Bob Bryar,Ray Toro,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-11-27 - Updated: 2012-11-28 - 2414 words

0Unrated
Chapter Three:
POV: Gerard
Frankie still had his legs wrapped around my waist when I tried to stand up. We were both still laughing. I said,”What, are you a koala and I’m your mom now?”
He laughed even harder and said,”Yes! Now give me food! Foooooooooood!” he said.
Bob, Ray, and Mikey started laughing. Frank finally jumped down, so I could straighten my back. It cracked when I stood up straight.
“Fuck, Frank! You gotta work out,” I said with a giggle.
“Hey!” he said and then pounced on me and started to wrestle with me. This was common for us. We weren’t fighting, just play fighting.
“Okay! I admit defeat!” I said to him.
He laughed and got off me. We stood up and realized that Ray, Bob, and Mikey were staring at us. “What?” I asked.
They sighed and looked at each other.
“What????” I persisted.
“Nothing! Oh shit! Ray and I have to leave!” said Bob with a frown.
“Awww okay, man. See you later,” said Frank.
“Happy birthday again!” said Ray.
“Thanks, Ray.”
“Bye!” said Ray and Bob and waved goodbye.
“Alright,” I said and clapped my hands together. “We have one more thing for you tonight. It’s the grand finale.”
“Oh God,” said Frank.
“It’s going to be awesome! Okay, what time is it?” I said and checked my watch. “Alright, it’s 8pm. We need to go there now. Mikey, Frank, grab a jacket and let’s head out.”
They got their jackets and went to the car. Frank sat up front with me and Mikey sat in the back, while I drove. Our car rides are usually quiet because we are always in our own little worlds, but this time Frank was asking me all these questions about where we were going and what we were doing to do. I ignored all his questions and just flashed him a devious smile. He glared at me, but I just turned back to the road and drove to the party.
Yes, we are about to go into the most popular girl’s party at her house. Was I prepared to crash this party? Fuck no, but I really wanted to do this for Frank to give him some party experience. I have never been to a party myself, so I was also pretty excited.
I knew what Frank’s first reaction would be. He would be extremely nervous. He’s like that. When you first meet him, he’s really awkward and nervous around you like you were about to kick him or something. Just like me. We are so alike in so many ways, it’s weird.
When we got to the neighborhood where the party was, I parked the car at a random place and made Frank and Mikey get out. Mikey was in on the plan to bring Frank to the party, but I wanted to switch it up a bit.
“What’s going on? Where the fuck are we?” asked Frank.
“You’ll see! You’ll see!” I said back to him.
Mikey was mouthing to me,”What the hell are you doing?”
I mouthed back,”We’re climbing in from the window.”
He nodded and continued to help me drag Frank to the house of Stephanie, the popular girl who was throwing a party.
Once we got to the house, we sneaked bye the people and walked with our backs hunched behind bushes and trees. I, with my over-active imagination, pretended that we were robbers and put my hands up with my thumbs facing up and my index fingers pointing straight. Mikey laughed and did the same. We were like these ninjas trying to sneak into a girls house. It was actually pretty fun. I was still a little kid at heart.
We got to the window that was glowing with bright lights that I assumed came from this small light up rotating ball that had different colored lights coming from it. I have seen them before at Bob’s house. Bob really liked to keep his room psychedelic. He liked it that way because he could seem “high” without actually taking the drugs. I liked it too because it seemed to relax me. It was like being punch-drunk, but really relaxed instead of giggly.
Mikey and I looked into the window and saw that there were no people inside that room, but many lights glowing and flashing. That was lucky! Mikey softly pushed the window open and climbed inside without making a sound. He was good like that. I always thought he could become some super spy when he grows up. Now that would be a pretty fucking awesome job! I could never do it though because I’m really paranoid. I don’t want people taking my thoughts away from me. That might sound weird now, but if you were in my head, you would understand. You just haven’t seen me when I’m off the pills that I take to make me normal. Well, sort of normal.
You see, I have AD/HD. That’s attention deficit hyperactive disorder. It’s pretty bad, too. Even on the pills that I take, I still act really crazy. Thoughts rush through my mind at a thousand miles per hour. I feel the need to run around a race track a couple times. It’s a really cool feeling. I also talk a lot, but Frank doesn’t seem to mind. I only really care about what he thinks. But I don’t think I just have AD/HD, though. I think I have something else that my doctors and parents won’t tell me. I see them having heated discussions sometimes. It worries me, but I know I’m okay. I have to be okay.
I climb into the house and get Mikey to help me drag Frank into the room with us. “I hear loud noises,” said Frank.
“Yeah well this will be loud,” I said as I took off Frank’s blindfold.
He blinked a few times, trying to get his eyes used to the sudden bright and flashing lights. Then he gasped and pulled an anxious face on. I knew he was going to get worried. He knew that Stephanie was going to have a party, but never in a million years did he think that he was going to it.
He clung to me and said,”What... where... oh my god, Gerard. Are we- are we at Stephanie’s party?”
I laughed and said,”Yep! Here we are! Surprise!”
Frank’s eyes bulged and his grip got tighter on my arm. He looked really nervous, but I knew he would be because I know Frank. That made me think about this book that I read a little while ago. It was this fan fiction that I read (don’t judge me!) about these two male characters at a mental hospital. It was a fantastic read, but the main character died in the end so I cried for about a week. I am male, but I do have a lot of emotions. When it comes to fan fiction, that is. I am acting like a thirteen-year-old girl now, so I’ll stop talking about it.
“Gerard... I...” said Frank
“Shhhh,” I said. “You don’t have to say anything. Let’s just look around and try and blend in. Try not to look weird.” I said.
He just tutted and clutched to my arm while him, Mikey, and I walked inside the living room.
Wow is all I could say. Not all I could think because I think way too much, but all I could say. The room was filled with about fifty people all crammed together and jumping up and down to some terrible music. Frank covered his ears from what I thought was to protect his ears from this shit some people call music. There were bright lights flashing from every corner of the room. Colors ranging from a sea green to a deep purple. The sight was just mind blowing. This was the first time I went to an actual party that didn’t have just Frank, Mikey, Ray, Bob, and I. It was... different. I loved it except for the music. We definitely had to change that part.
“Well,” I said to Frank. “Let’s look around!”
He gulped and looked down at the floor. “But I don’t fit in anywhere.”
“When you’re at a party like this, people don’t care what you look like. As long as you’re breathing, any girl here would want to hit that,” I said with a wink. He blushed and stared at his Converse.
“Okay so what do you do at a party like this? Just get drunk and high or some shit?” asked Mikey.
I shrugged and said,”I don’t really know. You do realize that this is also my first time being at a party like this, right?” I said.
“Well I don’t plan on getting drunk or high,” said Frank. “That would be stupid. I like being in control of my body, thank you very much.”
Mikey and I nodded in agreement. “Yeah I think that would be stupid as well,” I said. I did have the occasional drink, but I didn’t like it very much. I don’t like what it can do to you after you get drunk. “Okay. Now, to start this off, I think we should change the music here because it is terrible.”
“Agreed,” said Frank and Mikey.
It’s a good thing I bring my iPod around with me everywhere. I couldn’t survive without music. It helped me through my darkest times when all I had was this music. I smiled as I thought about how it helped me through everything.
I went up to the huge stereo and stopped the music. The people screamed out in protest, but I ignored them and hooked up my iPod to it. It took me a few seconds to think about what everyone will like. I didn’t have any shitty rap “music” whatsoever on here, but I had classic rock and punk. Everyone likes classic rock, right? I had Aerosmith, Led Zeppelin, The Who, The Beatles, The Eagles, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Dire Straits, Hendrix, AC/DC, and a lot more. I really hope these people like at least some of their music. I also had a lot of punk rock music, but I’ll save that for later when they are all warmed up for it. Best for last.
I started to play “Satisfaction” by The Rolling Stones. Some people took a couple of seconds to adjust to the drastic change in music, but they eventually started getting in to it and danced. A few people sang along, too. Maybe there is a little hope for humanity still. I’m not too sure yet.
I walked away from the stereo and stood next to a dancing Frank. He was flailing his hands everywhere, which was hilarious so I started to laugh. Mikey was standing there next to Frank and I pulling one of his famous poker faces. He stared at me with a blank expression. I just laughed harder because I could tell that I was embarrassing him. I’m older than him! He should be the one embarrassing me! Oh well. Whatever.
“Okay, seriously what are we going to do?” I asked to no one in particular.
“Hey! Everyone! Follow me if you want to play spin the bottle!” yelled a party guest who had a bottle in her hands. I have no idea what her name was, but it doesn’t matter at the moment.
We all looked at each other. I shrugged and grabbed Frank and Mikey’s hand and followed the girl to the next room. I saw many other boys and girls follow her, some of which were jocks (a.k.a our enemies). I took a good look at them and realized they were a little drunk. I laughed a little to myself and sat down in the circle people were forming. I pulled Frank to my left and Mikey to my right.
“Okay, so you guys know the rules, right? Girls can kiss guys and other girls, boys can kiss girls and other boys. So, who wants to go first?” the girl with the bottle inquired.
One of the jocks raised his hand and took the bottle from the girl. He set it on the floor and spun it around. It landed on a girl who was dressed up in a pink mini skirt and a white tank top that showed way too much of her stomach. I rolled my eyes at her choice of clothing. I like to keep it simple- skinny jeans, black t-shirt (usually with a band name on it), Converse, and a hoodie. It’s as simple as that.
He crawled over to her spot and kissed her. Many of his friends cooed at him and laughed. She just blushed and smiled. Next, she spun the bottle and it landed on me. Oh dear God. I let out a shaky breath as she crawled over to me and kissed me, but only on the cheek. Thank God for that. She probably doesn’t want to touch me because I’m a “nerd” or whatever.
I sighed and spun the bottle. I closed my eyes for a couple of seconds and waited for the bottle to stop on whoever. I opened my eyes again and saw Frank staring right at me with his eyes bulging out of his sockets. My eyes than wandered downward and saw that the bottle was fucking facing him. I gasped a little and gulped. What the fuck?! I did want to kiss him, but this was my first kiss, believe it or not. Frank had kissed other girls before, but I have never kissed anyone. God, I’m such a virgin.
My heart beat starting racing as Frank leaned in a bit. Wait... Frank leaned in?!?! Did he actually want to kiss me? I couldn’t believe it. I tried to gather my thoughts because I realized everyone was staring at me. Frank shut his eyes and leaned in a bit more. I started leaning in as well and shut my eyes. Frank then forcefully pushed his lips onto mine.

End of chapter three
Sign up to rate and review this story