Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Rumors Are Ridiculous

Rumors Are Ridiculous

by IAmRatherBritish 5 reviews

Gerard is the weird kid with no friends. No friends and possibly a few secrets.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-11-18 - Updated: 2012-11-18 - 854 words - Complete

1Original
(A/N: I changed it and I tried harder on it this time. Your reveiws were really helpful. R&R and constructive criticism pleeaasse :))

bzp bzp bzp
Frank breathed a sigh of relief as the bell went off, meaning that it was the end of the lesson. Mrs. Sasser had been a moody bitch for the entire hour and Frank was happy that the lesson was over.

He pushed his way through the crowded hallway. Frank tried not to choke on the sickly mixture of smells in the air. Cheap deodorant and sweat was never a good combination. Several muscular jocks walked past with cheerleaders on their arms. The girls had bleach- blonde hair and too much fake tan. They seemed to be the main cause of the sickly smell in the air.

When Frank finally got to the cafeteria he was greeted by his puffy haired friend, playing what was probably Super Mario. Ray didn't notice when Frank sat at the table, he was too engrossed in the videogame he was playing and from the grin on his face it wasn't difficult to tell that he was winning. Ray was brilliant at videogames and Frank refused to play against him. When he lost a game against Ray, he would sometimes become jealous of his amazing videogame skills. He then realised what a ridiculous thing that is to get worked up about and just got on with his life.

Frank decided not to disturb Ray. That could be dangerous. The last time Frank had caused Ray to lose on the last round of what ever it was he was playing, Ray put a caterpillar in Frank's sandwich. Ray was very serious about videogames. Very serious.

Ray muttered a little "Yes." of victory. He put down his gameboy looking very pleased with himself.

When Ray still hadn't noticed him, Frank coughed loudly. This made Ray jump, causing him to get a small piece of ham in his hair.

"You scared the shit out of me!" As Ray said this a small piece of ham fell from his mouth and onto the table.

"Ew, you just spat out your sandwich."

"Why are you in such a bad mood?"

"I just had IT with Mrs. Sasser."

"Yeah, shes a moody bitch."

Ray began talking about something. Frank didn't really care. His attention was elsewhere.

Frank looked over to Gerard's table. As he usually was, Gerard was sat alone. Frank had recently developed a strange fascination with Gerard. Maybe it's something about the way he looks or the fact that he's so mysterious and cool without even trying. What ever it is about him, Frank wants to know more.

Gerard was very good looking. He could probably have had all the friends he wanted. He just chose to be alone all the time. Girls were always swooning over him because he was so mysterious and dark. Some people believed him to be a vampire. Obviously this wasn't true, he just had pale skin and dark hair, the whole 'vampire' thing just spurred the girls on in their attraction to him. Girls think that vampires are sexy. Frank thought that vampires were badass.

"Hey, Frank. What're you looking at?" Ray elbowed Frank, pulling him out of his daze.
"Hm, nothing..."
"Why do you always watch him? If you wanna talk to him then you should just do it, I'm pretty sure he's gay t-"
"No."

Frank would have usually taken Ray's advice on things like this, but he doesn't understand. It's not that Frank wanted to get into Gerard's pants or anything. He just found Gerard interesting. Ray wouldn't understand. Getting into someone's pants usually seemed to be Ray's main priority.

Frank wasn't the only person to think that Gerard was interesting. There were always several rumors floating around the school about Gerard, "Apparently, Alex left school because he was attacked by Gerard. I bet he's a vampire. omg lol txt it tho." or the more recent one,"Apparently, he thinks he's some kind of vampire or something and he keeps attacking people omg lol txt it tho." (Some people really are kinda stupid.)

But the rumors always died down when there is juicier gossip. People don't really care whether it's true or not, they just want something interesting to talk about, and as people go, Gerard is pretty interesting. Only the bleach blonde popular girls with too much make up and strong-smelling perfume believed these ridiculous rumors, despite the overwhelming lack of evidence that may lead them to believe the gossip.

Gerard always seemed relatively unaffected by these rumors. The again, who could say? Gerad had never let anyone close enough to find out. Frank was determined to get past this. People had tried to talk to Gerard before and all had failed miserably. But they were not Frank Iero. Once Frank had set his mind on something, it was going to be difficult to stop him. Gerard interested Frank. Frank was curious. But then, curiosity killed the cat.

(A/N: I'm a lot happier with it this time. Thanks for reading :3 R&R please with constructive criticism)
Sign up to rate and review this story