Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Rumors Are Ridiculous

Chapter 2

by IAmRatherBritish 6 reviews

It's cold outside, so the perfect thing to cheer Frank up on his way to school is obviously a car driving through a puddle and drenching him. Thanks, life.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-11-28 - Updated: 2012-11-28 - 528 words

0Unrated
(A/N: I changed this chapter because it wasn't very good so now its slightly less terrible.(I think) updated again, this is probably the third time I've updated, I'm sorry but it's better now)

Frank breathed heavily in the cold fall air. His breath formed a small cloud of condensation in front of his face, reminding him of when he was a child pretending to be a dragon. The rain pounded down on the sidewalk beside him, making a sound like ducks running down a street. He pulled his collar up against the wind. The weather was bad for early October, it usually didn't get this bad until late November or early December. He could have just skipped school and gone home after his mother left for work, but Frank wanted to see a certain person. He had decided that he would try to talk to Gerard that day.

As this thought drifted through his mind a car drifted through a puddle directly next to Frank, soaking him from head to toe. The car stopped and the driver unrolled his window revealing a moody, raven haired teenager with a cup of coffee in his hand. Franks heart skipped a beat as he realised that the very person he was thinking about just moments ago had now appeared in front of him.

"Sorry." Gerard mumbled. " D'you want a ride to school? You look cold and stuff, seeing as I just unleashed a mini tsunami on you."

"Uh, yeah, thanks." Frank hurried over to the other side of his car.

Frank and Gerard spent most of the car journey in awkward silence, until Gerard turned the radio on.

The car filled with the sound of Franks favourite band. He immediately began singing along, noticing that Gerard did so too. They tapped the dashboard in time with the drums, strummed the air in time with guitar and bopped their heads in time with the lyrics.The song ended and the two turned to face each other, grinning widely. They held eye contact for a few seconds, before they began to discuss their favourite bands.

When the car stopped at a red light, Frank noticed something outside the window past Gerard. A small group of teenagers were vandalizing a park bench. Frank usually wound't care, but he was interested in what they were doing. They had painted an angel with black wings, holding a bloody knife. Before he could comment, the light turned green and he lost sight of the black graffiti angel.

When they actually did arrive at school, neither of them wanted to get out. They decided that it would be best to continue singing along to Gerard's radio and skip school for the day. It was nearly the end of the week anyway.

"Cool, so what d'you wanna do?" Frank asked as Gerard began driving away from the school.

"We could go to the record store or the comic book store if you want?"

They decided to do both.

(A/N: Thanks for reading, R&R, CC and stuff. I'm sorry that this really wasn't that good, but it's my first fic and I worked hard on it)
Sign up to rate and review this story