Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Every Shape And Different Size, Like Every Star Up In The Sky..

Every Shape And Different Size, Like Every Star Up In The Sky..

by ToxicValentine 1 review

[Frikey] {Rated R for possible future scenes.. Who knows?} Please read.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2012-11-28 - Updated: 2012-11-28 - 368 words

0Unrated
{Mikey's Point Of View}

I sat on the windowsill, my knees pulled upto my chest and my eyes were locked onto the falling white, freezing fluff, that many people might like to call "snow". Christmas was in two weeks, which meant the Christmas Holidays were soon. Christmas didn't hold any excitement for me anymore. What is there nowadays that's so great about it? It's just a way for stores to get money. Everyone has totally materialized Christmas. I remember when I used to pounce on my big brother's bed in the morning, attempting to wake him up to alert him to the fact that Santa had filled my stocking, I remember how I used to tear open the wrapping paper, to discover the new toy that was now mine. What I remember most - and what I miss most about Christmas - is the way my father used to grin as I giggled my way through each gift. He used to enjoy Christmas as much as kids did.

But then again, times change, people change. And my family and I are no exception. So many things have changed since you left. Mom's trying to pull her way through the stress that is Christmas alone, although me and Gee have told her countless times that we don't want Christmas. She wants us to be a normal family. We're never gonna be a normal family. We're just a bunch of fucked u-

"Hey, Mikes." Gerard greeted me, snapping me out of my daze. I never looked at him, never answered, yet he still knew that I acknowledged him. "How was your day?" He murmured to me, sitting on the closest chair to me.

"S'okay. Yourself?" I mumbled back. Gerard frowned and stroked my hair softly, trying to flatten it to my clammy skull.

"I brought you coffee."

"Thanks."

"Mikes. I'm here for you, y'know? You can tell me what's wrong."

"No. I can't." I replied finally. I looked up at him for the first time since he entered the room. His hazel eyes were big and sad, pleading almost. He sighed and slumped back in his seat. That's one thing I like about Gerard. He doesn't ask for an explaination.
Sign up to rate and review this story