Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Every Shape And Different Size, Like Every Star Up In The Sky..

Too Many Eccentric People.

by ToxicValentine 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2012-11-28 - Updated: 2012-11-29 - 210 words

0Unrated
I stepped out of the car, my headphones blaring Green Day into my ears as I gave a small half-hearted wave to Gerard to thank him for the lift. I slung my bag over my shoulder and trudged my way into my prison, my hell, that was school.

Okay.. So school wasn't so bad that it's hell, but nobody likes it.

"Booh!" Brooklyn yelled, tugging my headphones violently out of my ears as she jumped on my back.

"Hey, Brooklyn." I smiled. Brooklyn was my best friend. Her real name is Layla but she prefers to get called by her middle name.

"Who pissed in your Cheerios, Mikey Mouse?" She grinned, sliding off my back and forcoing her arm through mine. I swear people think we're dating..

"No one, m'lady." I chuckled, causing my bestfriend to raise an eyebrow in what seemed like complete mystification.

"He speaks!" She exclaimed rather loudly, flicking her long blonde hair over her shoulder. "Anyway, Mikey Mouse, I got a tattoo.." I widened my eyes at her and she nodded, rolling up her sleeves carefully, showing me the bandage over where her tattoo is. "I'm not allowed to take it off for 2 more days. Tattoo artist was hot as fuck. Dreadlocks and everything." She giggled.
Sign up to rate and review this story