Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Little Girl

[A/N] - I'm at home ill today :( I tried to update earlier but it was really bad so I went to sleep for an hour and a half until my Mom woke me up :L If anyone wanted to write me a personal one-shot to make me feel better I'd love them forever ;)

"Mia, what have I told you about sneaking into girls bedrooms and scaring them?" Frank asked sternly.

"Umm, nothing?" Mia replied, looking confused.

Frank was silent before saying "Oh."

"Look, Mia, just don't do it again, okay?" Penina sighed. Mia nodded and sat down on the floor. Izzy got up and sat down next to her.

"Is she okay?" Hozzie asked as Raven came back into the living room.

"I'm really sorry!" Mia cried "I didn't mean to scare her!"

"I know. Don't worry, she's fine. She said she doesn't wanna come downstairs but that doesn't have anything to do with Mia. She's just shy. Like really shy."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." Mia chanted.

"Stop being such a fusspot!" Frank laughed, lifting Mia up into the air "Are you really sorry?"

"Yes!"

"Then you're forgiven and we can all move on." Frank smiled and tossed her into the air then caught her again. Mia giggled so he did it again.

"Dinner's ready!" Ray called from the dining room "I'll take up Shayla's plate."

"Okay, thank you." Raven said, taking a seat.

Ray took Shayla's plate upstairs. She wasn't sitting on her bed anymore "Shayla?" Ray called "Shayla, it's Daddy."

Shayla's wardrobe door opened and Shayla tumbled out "You shouldn't hide in there." Ray told her "If it fell forward then how would you get out?"

"I think it's a pretty good hiding place." Shayla replied "And if it fell down, you'd pick it back up wouldn't you?"

"Well how would I know it had fallen over?"

"It'd make a loud noise. You'd hear it. Unless you were out." Shayla's eyes widened "You're not going to leave me here by myself are you?"

"Of course not!" Ray said "Look, here's your dinner. Are you sure you don't wanna come downstairs?"

"I'm sure." Shayla said, biting her lip "I'm sorry."

"You don't need to apologise Beautiful." Ray said, kissing her forehead "I'll be up in a bit to see if you're okay. Please don't hide in the wardrobe again."

"I won't Daddy." Shayla smiled shyly at him, sat on her bed and started eating dinner.

Ray smiled back at her before making his way downstairs.




"Can you read me a story please?" Shayla asked once Raven had finished giving her a bath and getting her ready for bed.

"Of course I can." Raven replied "What story do you want?"

Shayla leaped out of bed and ran to her bookshelf "Can you read me this one please?" She asked, coming back with a book called 'My Naughty Little Sister.'

"Of course I can. One of the stories out of this one and then it's time to go to sleep." Raven sat down next to her and Shayla settled under the covers "Once upon a time, when my sister and I were little children, we had a very nice next-door neighbour called Mrs Jones." Raven read outloud. By the time she'd finished the story, Shayla was fast asleep. Raven smiled. Shayla was so cute and she loved her so much. She kissed her forehead, tucked her in properly and then went downstairs.

Ray smiled at her "You look so much happier now." He told her, wrapping his arms around her waist "I'm so glad." He kissed her gently.

When he pulled away, Raven smiled and said "Well now we're a real family. And that makes me happy. You're happy too, right?"

"So long as I've got you, I'll always be happy." Ray grinned and kissed Raven again. He was interupted by a loud knocking at the door "Jesus, they could've woken Shayla up. Who the hell's coming round at this time?" He went and answered the door but there was no one there "Weird." He muttered as he shut the front door and locked it.
Sign up to rate and review this story