Categories > Original > Horror > The Monster Book Of Tales From Beyond The Crypt

The Monster Book Of Tales From Beyond The Crypt

by YoshikiHide182 0 reviews

step into my crypt....read my tales of love,life,the underworld and much much more.BTW these stories are about LORDI (the band)

Category: Horror - Rating: G - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2012-08-27 - Updated: 2012-08-27 - 1625 words

1Exciting
Welcome to my tales from beyond the crypt where the spirits from the underworld tell there stories...Before you ask these stories i will write are about the Finnish band lordi and I've posted this chapter on the lordi forum also.Please R&R for me

This story i'm gonna call

Beast loose in paradise

Monster's in this are:
Mr.lordi
Awa
Amen
Kita
Otus
Mr.OX
Kalma
Enery


Synopsis:
19 year old Annika wasn’t your normal person. Sometimes I would like to say that she had a loving family and had friends but then I would be kidding myself. What I am about to tell you is her story of how one fateful night changed her life completely. Anyway this is her story...

Annika p.o.v
I laid on my bed counting the spiders and moths in webs wondering why I was alive. Already at the age of 19 I have already been put into 5 different foster homes in the city where I had been beaten, starved and almost killed a few times. And it was a similar thing at school where people used to beat me. I don’t know why they did it but mind you when you live in the dangerous part of Helsinki that stuff tends to happen...

“If I died tonight would people remember me?” I thought, brushing my pink and black hair with my hands. I looked over at my clock that read 7PM.”Better get up if I want to make it to work...” I muttered as I put on my top. After quickly putting on my cloths and make-up I went out the door to my work. I looked around the abandoned streets looking carefully at the jack-o-lanterns on the windows and the golden leaves blowing in the wind. I passed a group of teenagers in the street as I hastily made my way to the bar, hoping that I wasn’t going to be killed by my boss for my lateness. I felt more and more uneasy as I passed the dark alleyways until I heard some faint cry’s coming from one of the streets. As she started to walk away she heard a voice in her head “come to me....”.Maybe my life would be so much different if I didn’t go down there that night but I did. The streets of Helsinki tend to be the same as each other (you know dark, murder scene type of thing) but this one was different. The cobble stones were covered in blood as I walked into the dark until I came upon a person. “Miss are you okay?” I asked as I tried to get a better look at her face. I noticed she had a lot of blood coming out of her shoulder but I still couldn’t see her face...

“Crap I’m gonna call you an ambulance...” I started to say but the woman moved her hand and took my phone and muttered “no....no help” I noticed her hands were kind of disfigured, her skin looked rotted but was covered by yellow net gloves. “Annika leave me...” the woman whispered but it was pretty clear to me that I wasn’t going to. “How do you know my name?” I asked as I looked down on her, but she had passed out. I wasn’t gonna leave her so I picked her up and walked home with her (N/A:i know how creepy this sounds but bear with me)
When I got back I laid her down on my couch and tried to clean her wounds but somehow when I went to clean them they had already healed up. Seeing as she was asleep I finally looked at her face. She had long-ish black hair (part of it was spiked up) her skin was like her hands; rotted-ish and scared. Her green dress was covered in blood from where she had been shot/stabbed. I fell into my chair trying not to scream at what I saw, who was she? For know I’d have to wait until she wakes up. It wasn’t long before I drifted into another of my nightmares

I woke up and I was in a room, in the room was the mutilated bodies of the people who bullied me. I tried to scream but no sound came out. And then I felt a sharp pain through my chest as I looked down at the new bloody knife through my heart. I fell down to the ground as shadows started to form around me, their red eyes piercing the dark veil as I felt life slipping away.

I woke from the nightmare in cold sweat looking around at my bedroom wondering was it a dream? Was that woman real? I got up and noticed I wasn’t in the chair anymore, I was in my bedroom. I looked down at the floor and saw my bloody cloths I wore when I found her last night. I put on some pyjama bottoms and a top and went into my dark living room. I switched on the light and saw my empty couch covered in blood. “maybe you should of left me there Annika” a voice said from behind me. I turned to see her standing with one of the photo’s of my ‘actual’ farther before he died. Her eyes were milky white and looked like cat eyes; her dress was clean and no longer covered in blood.

“What’s matter cat got your tongue?” she asked as she put the photo down and looked at me. I didn’t know what to say apart from “h-how do you know my name?”I looked up and she had moved to look at some other pictures and replied “believe me there’s lots I know about you like your birthday and what happened to your farther” I cringed at the memory of that night 11 years ago when he was killed by that gang of people we lived next to. “Who are you?” I asked looking over at where she has sited down on the couch.

“I’m sure you’ll know me soon enough since we do have a history but for now you can call me awa” she looked up at me but this time she looked a bit hurt by my question. “Okay another question why were you in the street?” I asked now sitting next to her. “Funny you ask, I kind of got into another argument with my friend and it got ugly fast” she replied whilst prodding at the bullet wounds on her shoulder making her bleed dark red quickly.

“Enough of what as happen I’ll get to the point, You’re needed in the underworld since a darkness has come and without you both our world’s will cease to exist” Awa said looking at me. “W-Why me?” I asked shocked at what awa had said, she took hold of my arm and looked at my birthmark and replied “you have the mark.... I’ll tell you if you decide to come”.

I looked up at her and nodded before we got up. “Great now hold my hand” awa asked looking over at me. I took her hand and before I knew it we were no longer in my apartment and instead were in a forest and near it was a cabin with some dim lights shining out of it. “W-Where are we?” I asked, still disoriented and tired from the travelling. “were at my home though the others may be here as well..” awa trailed off s she knocked on the door

The door opened to show another monster but this one had loads of teeth and his skin was red. “Awa!” he said as he looked over at me. “Is there a reason you’ve brought a human with you?” he asked looking back at awa. “This is Annika.....” she said looking at me, she smiled at me showing me her sharp teeth but that is all i remember..

Awa’s POV
Annika passed out as I was talking to kita, I picked her up and moved her pink hair from her face and walked inside. “Is that who I think it is?”Kita asked as he closed the door behind us. I looked over at him and replied “yes she’s got the mark but I hope he doesn’t get angry that I brought her here...”.

I walked upstairs with Annika in my arms and went into my room. I laid her on my bed before leaving to go downstairs into actual hell. Everyone was downstairs most of them looking tired but Mr.lordi looking pissed off. “You brought a human with you?” He snarled t me as soon as I got downstairs. “a simple hello would of been sufficient” Amen muttered sleepily. “She saved me when you stabbed me” I snapped at Mr.lordi as I sat down on one of the chairs on the room. “Plus she’s not technically speaking human...” I muttered looking up at Mr.lordi. Everyone else went back to bed, too tired to care about the argument going on.

“what do you mean by ‘Technically human’?” Mr.lordi asked as he sat down on anther chair next to me. “Before i tell you.....you need to promise me that you’ll not try to kill me the moment you get a chance” I whispered to him. “Ok I’ll try not to but there’s guarantee’s..” Mr.lordi trailed off. “Ok I’ll cut to the chase, she has the mark of a half-blood” I said before I added “I-I think....she may be....Your daughter”
Sign up to rate and review this story