Categories > Original > Horror > The Monster Book Of Tales From Beyond The Crypt

meeting the family

by YoshikiHide182 0 reviews

chapter 2 of the beast loose in paridise

Category: Horror - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Published: 2012-11-29 - Updated: 2012-11-29 - 961 words

1Exciting
chapter 2

Annika's pov

I woke up with a sharp pain in my head as I tried to remember the event's of the night. As my head was trying to recover from the massive bang on my head, I looked around my new surroundings of what appeared to be a bedroom. It looked kinda plain but had lots of black candles everywhere for some reason.

I got off the bed and sneaked out of the room and went downstairs. it was daylight outside and I thought awa would be awake by now but when I got downstairs, no one was there. I sighed and started to turn around when I saw a strange man behind me. He had grey hair and like awa, Had grey rotten skin. His top hat wore decades of dust on it and his cloths were torn and dirty.

Both of us looked at each other of at least one second before both of us screamed. I hid behind a table in the room and found what looked to be a frying pan. I grabbed it quickly as the monster man came towards me and when he was close enough hit him in the head with it. He let out a sharp yell of pain before two voices shouted “HAHAHA Kalma!!! She hit you real good!!!.I looked over in the direction of the voices and saw a mummy and the monster I saw yesterday. I hid deeper under the table and put my head between my legs, trying to block out all existence of life. “AWW KALMA WHAT DID YOU DO? SHE LOOKS TRAMATISED TO DEATH!!” another voice boomed as I looked up of a second.

A woman had entered the room, but she didn't look like everyone else. She had long white hair and had pale skin. She wore a metal mask over her face and had a long black dress on. “I didn't do nothing!!! she screamed and hit me over the head with a frying pan!!” The zombie biker man moaned as he rubbed the place on his head where I hit him. “So let me get this straight.....a human managed to hurt a 'mighty' zombie biker like you? Try telling that to awa when she comes downstairs” she said, Trying not to laugh as she said it.

“Tell me what?” a Familiar voice asked as she walked down the stairs. Awa noticed me straight away and looked back at Kalma, only this time she looked seriously pissed off. “Seriously, she's not here for one day and you already scare the living shit out of her?” awa asked in a darker tone than I had ever heard her say. “OK Kalma you time to shine!!” The mummy snickered as he looked over at him. “Shut up amen” awa snapped at him before turning her attention back on Kalma.


“HEY I didn't try to scare her! I heard noises and went to investigate and she ended up screaming and hitting me over the head with a bloody frying pan!!!” Kalma shouted as the three other monsters erupted with laughters at his story. Awa did not look happy as she walked over to the table and crouched down so we were face to face with each other. “C'mon Annika it's okay there not gonna hurt you....i don't think..” she said as she held out her hand. I grabbed hold of it and quickly got out of the mini space under the table. I hid behind awa as she waked over to the other monsters in the room.

“Hey what was all that racket? Another monster asked as him an another monster walked down the stairs. “Oh nothing Mr. Lordi, Just Kalma trying to scare another guest to death again...” Amen shouted as he drank some pepsi in an open can. Awa smiled as she looked over her shoulder to see me hiding behind her. “Hey awa aren’t you gonna introduce us to your human friend?” the large bull man questioned as he looked over at me, Making me feel more uncomfortable than I already was at that point.

“Oh yeah this is annika....” awa responded as she brought me to her side. Amen spittied out his drink as she had said my name and stared at her in complete and utter shock. “amen!!” the alien man beast whispered hastily as he hit the mummy over the head. “Ok we'll introduce ourselves.. I'm Mr. OX the hell bull” the bull man declared as he stood forward from the shadow he was in. “I'm Kalma the man you tried to kill with a frying pan” the grey haired zombie responded as
he rubbed the spot where I had hit him again.

“Don't pay any attention to him dear, I'm Enery” The white haired woman replied in response to kalma's statement. “I'm Amen-Ra the ancient assassin” the mummy spoke as he stood next to Kalma and enery. “I'm kita the alien man beast” kita said as he walked over to were we were standing. “And i'm Mr.lordi, the leader of the- AMEN ARE DRINKING MY PEPSI?” Mr.lordi shouted as he saw amen finish the last of his can off. “Not now you can kill me later, we've got a guest remember?” amen smirked as he glanced over at where me and awa were standing.

I hid behind awa again as amen ran off into the other room as Mr.lordi followed him, Though I was smirking to myself. “Anyhow if you will excuse me, me and our guest need to talk about something” awa declared as she grabbed hold of my hand and dragged me quickly up the stairs.

Kalma's pov

SHE HIT ME!!! IT HURTS SO MUCH....... why does this happen to me?
Sign up to rate and review this story