Categories > Original > Horror > The Monster Book Of Tales From Beyond The Crypt

new friends

by YoshikiHide182 0 reviews

“There names are Otus and Mana.....I haven't seen them in over 60 years but I don't understand why there here now”

Category: Horror - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-12-29 - Updated: 2012-12-29 - 711 words

1Exciting
They got away from me last time
though I did manage to kill that woman that was with awa
But this time i'm back
and i'm here to stay



Kalma's POV

C'mon! Why doesn’t anyone care? SHE HIT ME!!!


(Later that day)



Awa's POV

We finally emerged from out talk a few hours later and went downstairs to the sound of kalma's moaning about how his head hurt. “For fuck sake Kalma stop yer shouting, we know your head hurts but your only making our heads hurt as well” Kita growled, Looking over at the dead biker who now has an ice pack on his head.


“Heya guys..” I trailed off as I reached the bottom of the stairs. I looked around and saw that Annika wasn't with me before I felt a warm breath from behind me. “hi, umm do you know where amen is?” Enery asked, as she gave Kalma a towel to put over the ice pack. “Dunno the last I saw was when Mr.lordi ran into the other room after him” “Yeah he doesn’t like it when people touch his stuff...” Kita trailed off.


He looked over at annika who just hid in my hair when he glanced at her. “You know were not gonna hurt you...well maybe Kalma but still your safe with us” Kita smiled at her showing his sharp razor like teeth. “OW OW OW HELP!!” Amen shouted as he crawled Into the room before collapsing at enery's feet. “Is he dead?” annika asked in a childish tome making kita snicker to himself. “Trust me we didn't kill him, Mr. Lordi would of” Enery smirked as she and Kalma dragged him onto the couch next to the dimming light of the fire.


“He'll be knocked out cold for the next few hours” I said as I looked down at the sleeping mummy. “Hey look it's raining” Annika chimed sleepy as rain poured outside. “hey that's odd...” kita asked in a suspicious tone as thunder striked down outside. “How come?” annika asked getting more and more sleeper as the minutes grew. “Because it doesn’t usually rain here at this time of year.....”Enery said looking at the ever growing storm outside.


Then the lights went out and everyone freaked out. “HEY WHERE'S THE LIGHTS?” Kalma shouted as everyone grabbed each other for protection. “Relax Kalma the lights have gone out” Kita moaned as the lights flickered back on again. We all breathed a sigh of relief before we heard shouting from the other room. “Hey where am I?” amen asked as he woke from his beauty sleep. “Never mind that now we've gotta go” Kalma trailed off as all of us dashed into the other room.


Mr.lordi and Mr.OX were there but they were with two other monsters who were badly injured. “Awa enery help us get there wounds healed up” Mr.lordi stated as he and Mr.OX lifted both monster onto the table in the kitchen. We dismissed everyone out of the room whist we were cleaning and mending their wounds but my mind was still fixed on Annika's sleeping state a few minutes ago.


After what seemed like forever both monsters were okay we left them in a guest bedroom and went back downstairs where all the monsters were gathered up. “Are they okay now?” kalma's' asked in a worried tone as all the monster looked over at us. “They'll be fine but their wounds will hurt for a day or two...” Enery words trailed off as Mr.lordi entered the room. “Could you please inform us of who the hell they were?” Amen inquired as he took a drink of pepsi before hiding it from Mr. Lordi’s sight.


“Two friends I haven't seen in a very long time....” Mr. Lordi trailed off as he sat down on one of the decades old chairs. “There names are Otus and Mana.....I haven't seen them in over 60 years but I don't understand why there here now” Mr.lordi sighed as kita piped up. “Maybe some thing’s happened...” “Maybe but we won't find out till morning comes”



Kalma's POV
It's still hurting thanks for asking...i feel like no one cares that my head hurts....
Sign up to rate and review this story