Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Bipolar

Trial #13

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Madison Bude's interview with Duncan.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-11-29 - Updated: 2012-11-29 - 348 words - Complete

0Unrated
Trial #13:

Next Victim...

Ms. Bude's interview with Duncan.

"Please state your name."

"Duncan Sawyer."

"How long have you worked at Beach Radio Magazine?"

"Three years."

Madison took down some notes. Duncan played back his own notes in his head. He decided to not to try and let her get to him. She glanced up at him.

"Describe the work atmosphere."

"I love it."

"Why?"

"We are like family here."

"Okay."

"We have fun and balance work at the same time."

"Is that all?"

"Are you looking for anything else?"

"Is there any structure?"

Duncan nodded. "Yes."

"And how is that?"

"Very stable, if you ask me."

"Well I did. You seem to be taking this interview lightly. Any reason why?"

Duncan breathed out as he rolled his shoulders a bit. "That's just how I am when the pressure's tight. Takes the edge off of things, you know?"

Madison didn't speak as she wrote down more notes. "Show me your portfolio."

"Here you go," Duncan replied as he handed it forward. Ms. Bude took it and opened it up. She raised an eyebrow at the first page.

"What's with all of these designs there?" she asked. Duncan looked up at her with one answer ready in mind.

"That's to help with designing the magazine cover," he said. "Two other people design it with me."

"Is that right?" she asked.

"What do you think?" he asked. "Do you like them?" Madison just gave his drawings a shrug.

"They look rather nice," was all that she said. Then, the woman turned the pages and went on with the rest of the portfolio. Duncan waited with his cheerful poker face. He could tell that this was the end. Ms. Bude finally looked up and handed him back the portfolio.

"Thank you for your time," she said. Duncan rose to his feet.

"Thank you ma'am," he said. They shook hands and he walked out of the office. Outside, Duncan fought to keep his happy poker face before going back to work. Only two more left to interview.

I'm Sexy and I Know it
Sign up to rate and review this story