Categories > Original > Drama > Chicana

Burritos

by sickly_ill 0 reviews

I sigh and tears fall from the corners of my eyes to my pillow. Then I hear a loud knock come from downstairs.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-11-30 - Updated: 2012-12-01 - 1544 words

0Unrated
Armando and I pull up into the driveway and Marcelino is nowhere in sight. “I told him to let you be for the night. So you can cool down.” I just nod and head into the house. I head into the bedroom and get ready for bed. I need to sleep. But I can’t. As I lay there in the darkness I go over the situation in my head again and again. I come down to the conclusion that I overreacted. It was before me. And I know he loves me enough to not intentionally hurt me with this information he had laid upon me at the local Dairy Queen. I sigh and tears fall from the corners of my eyes to my pillow. Then I hear a loud knock come from downstairs. I throw the sheets over and jog to the stairs. I stop when I see Armando answer the door.
“Marcelino, I told you to stay away. You need to give her space to think.” Armando said. But I had done enough thinking for tonight. All I wanted was to have Marcelino hold me in his arms and tell me that he loves me. But I was still steamed about him not telling beforehand.
I jog downstairs and Armando moves so that I am standing in the doorway. Marcelino opens his mouth to say something when my hand comes across his face in a hard slap. His head moves over. I look at him and don’t see hate or anger. But helplessness. We’re feeling the same right about now. And without a word I hug him tightly. He responds by wrapping his arms around me and squeezing me. He’s careful about the baby, so not too tight. But tight enough to make me feel that he never wants to let go.
We finally, but reluctantly, let go of each other. I could see the tears in his eyes. I half smile and take his hand. Silently, I lead him upstairs and straight into bed. We have no need for words now. We spoon and he kisses the back of my neck softly. “I love you.” He whispers in my ear.
“I love you too.” I whisper, and we’re sound asleep.

The morning light comes in through the window and open drapes. I stretch and feel that Marcelino isn’t by my side. I sit up and push off the covers. I instantly smile at the sun that’s comes through and knowing that today’s the last day of my junior year.
I get up and start to get dressed. I put on a cute sun dress and some sandals so that my feet can get some color. And I also like the way the sunrays feel on my feet. So, once dressed and all made up with minimal make-up, I head downstairs. I get down and smell something so good. I smile and head to the kitchen where I see Marcelino cooking breakfast. “Hey, baby.” I wrap my arms around him and nibble on his ear.
“Hey,” he looks back at me with a wicked grin. He turns in my arms and takes my face in his hands and kisses me hard. “I love you.” That was random. I just smile and furrow my brows.
“I’m not even gonna ask.” I giggle and then open the fridge. I see a box of strawberries. I smile and start washing them. After that I take out a bowl, pour some sugar into it and dip the fresh, juicy strawberries into the sugar. The first bite is so delicious!
“What are you doing?” Marcelino peaks over my shoulder.
“Eating.” I say and offer him a bite from my already nibbled strawberry. He takes a bite. Never taking his eyes off of me. I watch him intently. His lips pursing up against the strawberry. I imagine his lips against my body and I feel a sweet sensation between my legs. He’s so hot! I lick my lips. He then kisses me. He tastes of strawberry and sugar. He tastes sweet. His tongue sweeping my mouth.
We part and I smile. “Damn, you’re so hot.” I bite my lip.
“Igualmente, amor.” His Spanish sends me over the edge and my lips attack his. He stumbles back a little, but then regains his composure and grabs my hips. “Babe, c’mon. Your brother’s still here.” He says. I just nod and go back to eating my strawberries, a little wounded I might add. Marcelino has never refused me before. What if it’s because I’m getting bigger and he can’t bear to make love to a fat woman? This thought makes me sad. I sigh and push away the leftover strawberries. I go to the bathroom upstairs and cry. I don’t care if I mess up my makeup. I just need a good cry. Then, I hear a knock. I sniffle, “What?”
“Raquel, are you okay?” I hear Marcelino’s voice come from the other side of the door.
“I’m fine.” I snap and haul myself up from the bathroom floor near the toilet. I look in the mirror and fix myself as best as possible.
“Baby, open up.” He demands softly. I unlock the door and open it hastily.
“What?” I put my hand on my hip while the other on the doorknob.
“Que te pasa? I turned around and you were gone. Now you’re crying.” I roll my eyes.
“Just…leave me alone, okay?” I snap.
“No! What the hell is going on?” He leans against the doorframe.
“You’ve never refused me before.” I whisper and look down at the white tile floor. “I was thinking that was because I’m getting bigger. That you’re repulsed by my protruding belly. You’ve never cared who was in the house.” I look up at him with tears. He doesn’t say anything and his face stoic. I wait for his response. He stands tall and comes towards me. I back away and he closes the bathroom door.
He lifts me and plops me onto the counter. He slides his hands over my thighs, pulling me dress up. Through my panties he strokes me. My breath hitches. “Babe, you don’t have to.” I breathe.
“But I want to.” Marcelino looks at me. I can see the love in his eyes, but also hurt.
“Baby, I didn’t mean to hurt you with my words. I love you. If you don’t want to, we won’t. You don’t have to please me because I throw a bitch fit.” I admit I did wrong. “I can see you are maturing.”
“I am. And I want to respect the other men in this house.” He says softly.
“I get it.” I half smile and nod.
“But I still want to do this.” He grins and removes my undies. He scoots me to the edge on the counter. I lean back on my elbows while he licks my wet pussy. I bite back moans and screams as his tongue plunges in and out of me. I come quietly and Marcelino licks me clean. He wipes his mouth and then washes it out. I put my panties back on and kiss Marcelino. His breath minty and clean.
“Gracias, amor.” I smile and give his ass a little squeeze. “I’ll reward you afterschool.” I wink and we go back downstairs. The breakfast was amazing, but it gave me the worst heartburn. The doc said that heartburn was normal. That it could either get worse or stay the same. So, to prevent it from getting worse I didn’t eat things that I thought would give me heartburn. Like bacon, Doritos, certain cheeses, spicy foods. It sucked, but it worked.

Getting home after our last day of school, I am officially a senior! I just went upstairs and laid on my bed. The shades open letting the sunlight light up the room, and making the room warm. I close my eyes. I feel somebody come lay next to me. I feel a hand run through my hair. I hum. “Ready for the summer, baby?” I hear Marcelino’s voice say into my hair.
“Definitely.” I smile. I open my eyes and see his beautiful face in the sunlight. His dazzling eyes, soft pink lips, fair tan skin. “We’re gonna have lots of free time on our hands.” I say. “And I can think of a few things we can do with it.” I lean up and kiss him.
“Oh, really?” He asks. His voice husky and sexy.
“Yeah,” I kiss him again and my hands go straight to the button on his jeans. “I still need to reward you.”
“How about you reward me another kind of way.” Marcelino suggests against my lips. I pull back and look at him. “Hacme unos burritos?” He grins and I laugh.
“Okay,” I kiss him and get up. “What kind do you want, baby?” I ask from the doorway.
“Lo que tenemos. I don’t care.” He lays back and folds his hands underneath his head. I roll my eyes and head to the kitchen downstairs.
Sign up to rate and review this story