Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Little Girl

[A/N] - Hey guys! I'm so sorry I didn't update sooner :( Honestly I was half waiting for more reviews (going from 5 reviews to 2? :L) and also I was christmas shopping :L I'm babysitting now so I'm on Lei-Ann's laptop and her keypad is annoying so although I'm a fast typer it might take a while to write this... Also her kids are always really hyper so although I've put them to bed, I have a feeling they're up and playing right now. In fact, I'm gonna check on them. They both seem to be asleep D: I'm not a good babysitter!

"Shayla," Raven said gently, sitting down next to her five year old daughter who was sat on the floor reading "I know you were shy meeting lots of people at once yesterday. So I asked Penina and Hozzie to drop Izzy, Mia and Ellie so you could get to know just them before meeting the adults."

Shayla looked up and bit her lip "I'll try Mommy."

Raven nodded then dare asked "Shayla? Do you remember anything about the night your parents died?" Shayla blinked at her then nodded her head "Do you wanna talk to me about it?"

"I don't know." Shayla said, looking back down at the book in her hands "They never made me talk about it at the orphanage."

"I know they didn't but I think that maybe you do need to talk about it. Maybe it'll make you feel better?" Raven put her hand on Shayla's shoulder "You can tell me Honey."

"Yes but I don't think I want to talk about it yet." Shayla's eyes filled with sudden tears.

Raven pulled her onto her lap "Hey, don't cry Baby. They got whoever did it, right?"

Shayla sobbed into Raven's shoulder before shaking her head "Do you really want me to tell you about it?"

Raven did really want to know but she didn't want to force Shayla into it "If you want to tell me. I honestly think it'll make you feel better."

Shayla nodded, wiped her tears away and started telling her "I was in bed when I heard a loud noise." She explained "I thought it was just my Mommy or Daddy so I didn't say anything. But then I heard Mommy screaming. I was too scared to move or say anything but then I heard loud clattering footsteps coming up the stairs so I leaped out of bed and hid in the wardrobe." Shayla paused "I think it was Daddy. He came in, muttered something and then left. I didn't know what to do so I stayed where I was for a long time. There were loud bangs and shouting. I could hear Daddy and someone else. I got scared so I ran downstairs. Mommy was at the bottom of the stairs with red stains everywhere."

"Oh Sweetie!" Raven gasped.

"I ran out of the house to the person across the road. I can't remember her name now but I remember she always used to give me sweeties and called me lemon drop so I liked her. I knocked loudly on her door, looking over my shoulder every couple of seconds and finally she answered. I ran inside and told her what happened. She phoned the police. They came over and I heard them telling the lady that my parents were dead and that they hadn't managed to catch the murderer." Shayla burst into fresh tears.

Raven pulled her onto her lap and stroked her hair "It's okay Sweetie, it's okay... Mommy and Daddy are safe now in Heaven. And you're safe too here with me and Daddy."

"You promise I'll be safe?" Shayla looked up at her Mommy "Because, he's still out there."

"He won't come after you." Raven told her "You're safe, he won't know where to find you."

"Thank you Mommy." Shayla snuggled up to her. The doorbell rang. She jumped "Don't answer it!"

"It'll either be Penina with Izzy and Mia or Hozzie with Ellie." Raven re-assured her "They're friendly, I promise."

Shayla kept her arms tightly around Raven's neck so she lifted Shayla up and carried her to the front door "Hi!" Penina smiled "And this must be Shayla! Hi Sweetie, I'm Penina. Aww Raven, she's so adorable!"

Mia bit her lip "I'm sorry I scared you yesterday."

"That's okay." Raven told her when Shayla didn't say anything "Why don't you pick them up at around three?"

"Sounds fine to me." Penina ran her fingers through her hair "Shayla should be starting school soon. Where are you gonna send her?"

"Not sure yet." Raven glanced at Shayla "She's so terrified of strangers. What if I just home schooled her?"

"I don't know. Then she'd be scared of strangers her whole life." Penina shrugged her shoulders "Anyway, I'll see you later Darlings." She bent down and kissed Izzy on the cheek and then Mia.

Mia wrapped her arms around her Mom's neck "I don't want you to go!" She cried "I love you Mommy."

"I love you too Sweetie and you'll be fine, stop worrying." Penina kissed her cheek "Have fun kids. Bye!" She waved and then got back in her car.

Mia pouted "I miss her. And Daddy."

"Come on, let's go and play." Raven said, leading them both into the living room. She let Shayla down onto the floor. She instantly took her hand and hid behind her slightly "Shayla, this is Izzy. And you've already met Mia."

Izzy waved shyly and Mia got over her missing her parents "HI SHAYLA!" She smiled "Can we do finger painting please Raven? I love finger painting!"

"I know you do." Raven laughed "Come on then, we'll do it in the kitchen."





Ray strummed his guitar "So how are things going with Shayla?" Gerard asked, sitting down next to him.

"Great." Ray replied "You do know that it's only been about twelve hours since you all last asked by the way?"

"I was just wondering. She didn't have any nightmares last night, did she?"

"Yeah. She woke me up and she was sobbing her eyes out so I let her sleep with me and Raven." Ray ran his fingers through his hair "I don't really understand her to be honest. She was so shy of the others last night but she's never been shy with me and Raven."

"Maybe there's something about you." Gerard said "The fans never seem shy around you. They do around the rest of us. Especially Frank."

"I dunno. I know that I love her to pieces though." He smiled "And at least Raven's cheered up now."

"I'm really sorry that you can never have your own kids." Gerard said softly "So do you think you'll adopt another kid? A sibling for Shayla?"

"Probably not. I only really want Shayla. Guess I'll have to see what Raven wants first though."




Raven sat at the dining table with Ellie, Izzy, Mia and Shayla. It had taken a while but now Shayla seemed comfortable around the other girls. She was still quiet but she had relaxed. She was painting a careful picture of her, Ray and Raven holding hands. Raven smiled when she saw it "That's beautiful Sweetheart."

"I painted my family too!" Mia announced, holding up her sloshy picture of Frank, Penina, Izzy, Mia and five dogs.

"I painted my Mommy." Izzy said, holding up her picture.

"They're both lovely." Raven smiled "What did you paint Ellie?"

Ellie held up a picture of a small girl, smiling shyly "I painted Shayla."



[A/N] - Both kids are still asleep O.O I'm doing pretty good ;D So yeah I hope you liked it and R&R please?:)
Sign up to rate and review this story