Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What Happens On Tour, Stays On Tour - The Sequel

[A/N] - Hopefully this won't delete itself tonight :)

"I'm wearing six layers." I told Penina and Raven as we walked out of the school gates "A vest, my Slipknot tee-shirt, my All Time Low tee-shirt, my school cardigan, my black jacket and my hippy jacket. But it's not working. I'm still freezing."

"Why didn't you put more layers on the bottom?" Raven asked "I'm wearing a vest, my school uniform, this coat, a scarf, gloves and three pairs of socks."

"Well I'm wearing my normal school uniform, a coat and thermal leggings under my trousers." Penina told us "These thermal leggings aren't doing anything for me."

We laughed and then Raven said "Look, there's Jennifer, Bob and Gerard."

"I need to catch up with Jennifer actually." I said, running to catch up with them. Raven and Penina ran with me "Jennifer! You plan on eating when you get there, right?"

Chloe and Riley had told me that Jennifer had eaten nothing that day except for about three grapes. She had promised Chloe and Riley she'd eat when she got to Oakengates and they'd asked me to make sure that she definitely did eat "Yeah, I said I was gonna get a sasauge roll." Jennifer sighed "And maybe a cake? I haven't had any kind of sugar in a month."

"A month?" I cried.

"The longest I went without chocolate was a year." Raven said matter-of-factly.

"What?" I yelled.

"I went without it for lent." Penina told us.

"The longest I've been without chocolate is three days!" I said "I tried giving it up for lent but I was still buying and taking chocolate like normal and putting it in a box. After three days I gave up and ate everything in the box."

"Aww Hozzie." Penina giggled, putting her arm around me.

I wriggled away "I wish Mikey was here."

"He'll be here for choir, quit being such a girl." Gerard teased.

"Leave her alone, I miss Frank!" Penina cried "And I bet Raven misses Ray."

"Not really, I saw him two minutes ago." Raven said, shrugging her shoulders "It'll be nice seeing him later but I'm not gonna think about him every second."

"YAY we're here!" I cheered "Come on Jennifer, I'm taking you to GREGGS."

Penina, Bob and Gerard went off to find the stage while me, Raven and Jennifer went to GREGGS to get Jennifer's lunch "It's good to see you eating." I told her as we went into GREGGs.

About a year ago, Jennifer convinced herself she was fat and started skipping meals. This was ridiculous because she was a perfect size. Now she eats normally but because she's so used to skipping meals, she just seems to forget to eat.

Jennifer ordered a sasauge roll and a cake with smarties on top. Once she'd eaten them, she dragged us into the co-op to get a crunchie bar. I smiled. It was good to see her eating.

We went back to the stage and started to 'work'. Raven and Penina started doing a Healthy & Safety check while me, Gerard, Jennifer, Bob and Rochelle started unpacking the equipment and setting it up. Suddenly I looked up the street and shrieked "GUYS! IT'S PEPPA PIG! AND GEORGE! OH MY GOD!" I walked carefully down the stairs at the back of the stage because they were steep and narrow and then ran around to the front of the stage where Raven and Penina were standing "RAVEN I WANT A PICTURE WITH THOSE LARGE PIGS BUT I'M TOO SHY TO ASK!"

"Hozzie, get back to work!" Rochelle snapped but I ignored her.

Raven rolled her eyes but walked over to Peppa and George. I smiled and followed her. I got a picture with the two of them and Peppa put her arm around me! I ran back down to the stage and smiled at the others "I just my heroes!"

"They can't be your hereos."

"And why the hell not peasant?" I yelled at him.

He looked kinda scared and shut up. Jennifer looked up and cried "Hozzie! Don't turn around! Whatever you do, don't turn around!"

Well the moment she said that, I obviously had to turn around. The person in the Peppa Pig costume had taken their head off, revealling a real person underneath. I turned around and started chanting "I didn't see it, it didn't happen, Peppa is real, Peppa is real..."

Raven and Penina laughed at me "Come on Hozzie, let's go around here."

We went round to the back and talked to Gerard and Bob about hairy beavers until I walked away and Rochelle got all in my house and told me that my break was at half three. I rolled my eyes and walked over to Jennifer "Why is she bossing everyone around? She didn't even do anything last year!"

"I know." Jennifer smiled sadly at me then said "Come on, let's go and get a drink. I'm thirsty."

We walked down the street and suddenly someone whispered in my ear "Skiving off school are ya?" I turned and saw a random guy with a beard. He was clearly drunk "Naughty, naughty girlies."

Jennifer grapped my hand and pulled me into 'Right Place' as quick as possible "Oh my god, that was terrifying." I giggled.

"Bob told me that he got a cone of chips, yeah?" Jennifer laughed "And apparently that drunk guy went over to him, held his hand out and went CHIP. So Bob had to give him a chip and run off."

"There was one last year." I smiled "He went over to Penina and said 'do you love me!? You'll love me one day!'"

We both laughed and Jennifer brought a bottle of coke then we both went back to the stage "Can you help us unpack these cakes please?" Mrs Bradbury, our music teacher, asked us all.

As we walked down the road, a car pulled up next to us and Mrs Bradbury smiled and said "Oh hello Scott."

I turned to the side and saw Scott from Envy of the State! Envy of the State are a Telford band that I kind of loved and I thought Scott was really cute so I went bright red and giggled "Raven, Raven, Raven, it's Scott." I said to her. She had been there at Park Live when we'd seen them live and then met them. I'd got a hug off each of them and Scott had written 'I heart Scoot' on my Paramore tee-shirt.

"He's really cute." Raven smiled and we all grabbed a bag of cakes then carried them over to the stand. Gerard and Jennifer started putting up tinsel and decorations to make it look more christmassey.

"Nice jacket Hollie." Mrs Bradbury said to me.

"I'm a hippy!" I announced.

"I can see that. I used to be a hippy." Mrs Bradbury smiled "I'll have to bring you in a picture. I wore jackets like that and my hair was out to here." She gestured.

I laughed "Bring it in on Monday."

After a while of wandering around aimlessly and still not doing anything, the first Primary School showed up and it turned half three. Rochelle had told me I could have my break then so I went off with Raven and Penina and we sat in 'the Place' (the theatre, library and cafe which was called the Place. How clever). Penina and Raven were sipping coffee while I had disgusting orange squash.

Raven went off to use the bathroom while me and Penina stayed in the cafe. Rochelle came in "Hozzie, get back to the stage!" She snapped "It's not time for your break."

"But you said-"

"No I didn't! It's not until four! Go back!"

"Can I at least wait for Raven?"

"No, go back now!"

I looked at Penina who shrugged her shoulders helplessly. I stood up and walked off back to the stage "Have you seen Rochelle?" Gerard asked me on the way.

"Yeah, she kicked me out of my break!"

"Don't worry, I'll have words with her." Gerard smiled.

I went towards the stage and then I saw Mikey. I shrieked, ran over to him and leaped into his arms "Mikey, my love, I missed you!" I giggled, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Oh Hozzie, I missed you too." Mikey laughed, kissing my cheek.

Penina came over with Raven. They saw Frank and Ray and re-acted the exact same way I had. Mikey looked over at the owls "They're really cute. Oh My God, look at the tiny one! It's staring us out." The owl trainer moved in front of the tiny one that was staring at us. It moved it's head to delibirately look at us!

"That's scaring me." I laughed, wrapping my arms around Mikey "Warm me up Mikey, I'm freezing."

"Should've worn more then." Mikey laughed but he put his arms around me and hugged me tight.



After we'd sung on stage as choir, I got some chips with Penina and Raven. We were eating them behind the stage when Mrs Bradbury yelled "Cloud 15! Get on stage!"

We were confused but binned the chips and got onto the stage. The pantomine characters, the mayor, Peppia Pig and George and some random guy from the X Factor were on stage too "Who are these people?" Raven whispered to me.

"I don't know but we're on stage with famous people!" I whispered back.

One of the pantomine characters was someone from Strictly Come Dancing. I kind of wished that it meant something to me but I didn't watch the X Factor or Strictly Come Dancing. The mayor made a loud speech, the pantomine character Buttons made some jokes and then they brought us forward to take a bow while people applauded us which was kind of embarrassing but sweet even so. And then they pushed the button to switch on the lights... And just like last year, they didn't switch on. After the third push, they finally flicked on.

We got off the stage and Mikey paid to have his picture taken with an owl. He held the biggest one and squeaked, saying it was really heavy. Then the X Factor guy got on stage to sing and he was amazing! When he got off, I turned to him and said "You were really good!" I didn't say it too loud and I thought he wouldn't hear me.

But he turned to me and said "Oh thank you Love." Then he smiled. I swooned a little because he was kind of cute.

Mrs Bradbury beckoned us and I thought she was gonna tell us all something important but instead she said "He's kind of hot, isn't he?"

We all giggled and then I wanted my picture with him but I was too shy to ask. In the end Bob said he'd ask "What will you say though?" I asked "Because I don't really trust you."

He tapped the guy on the shoulder and said "Excuse me, my friend Hollie fancies you and would like a picture of you."

"Bob!" I cried and the X Factor guy found it quite funny but put his arm around me. I giggled nervously and Bob took our picture.

Once he took his arm from around me, fireworks exploded in the sky. I screamed and jumped. Mikey put his arms around me and I hid my face in his chest. I hate fireworks.

But overall, it had been a pretty good.
Sign up to rate and review this story