Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What Happens On Tour, Stays On Tour - The Sequel

[A/N] - I should be working on my Evanescence tee-shirt (I finished Sam's :P) but my hands feel funny from having a shower so I'm writing a chapter until the weirdness goes away :D Also, I thought what happened at lunch was pretty funny (especially my friend Jess J...) but it probably won't come across the way it did at lunch... And then I added in something that happened after school but put that it happend at lunch :D Hope you enjoy it! :)

I went to the small corridor where my friends were but for once, I couldn't sit in my usual spot next to Penina and opposite Raven because for once the boys were also sitting with us. Frank was sat in my space so I sat down in between Raven and Gerard and sat opposite Penina, Frank, Chloe and Jennifer. Not a lot was happening, we were all kind of in our own worlds so I pulled my iPod out of my pocket to read the personal story that a user called 'PartyPoisen' had written for me that morning.

The moment I did so, about twenty boys started running past, causing Raven to scream at the top of her lungs until they passed. I locked my iPod and put it back in my bag in case it got damaged "WATCH WHERE YOU'RE FUCKING RUNNING!" Raven yelled.

"YOU STOOD ON MY FUCKING FOOT YOU LITTLE BITCH!" Penina shrieked after them.

We all giggled but then twice as many boys ran back through. One of them dropped a half-full bottle of water "NO, MOVE IT-" I cried because I just knew that someone was gonna kick it. I turned out to be right. Another herd of boys came past and a short, fat one kicked the water bottle. It splattered all over both my legs and over one of Raven's legs and her bag.

"YOU BASTARD!" Raven yelled "IT'S ON MY BAG! YOU BASTARD!" A teacher walked down the corridor but Raven barely seemed to notice as she yelled "YOU BASTARD! WAIT UNTIL I SEE YOU YOU LITTLE BASTARD!" She took deep breathes and calmed herself down "Shit, I can feel my heartbeat. I need to calm down." She carried on breathing "Hoz, if you see the bastard that kicked the bottle at us then tell me 'cos I wanna kick him."

"I'll tell you." I shook my head in disbelief "I fucking knew that someone would kick the bottle. I didn't quite re-act quick enough though."

Another group of boys came through "That's him." I said, pointing discreetly.

Still sitting down, Raven kicked her legs at him. Hard "You little bastard!" She yelled as he walked towards the other door "Wait til you come back here! I'll kick you harder! You fucking bastard!"

Raven looked away and one boy at the end turned around and asked in a chavvy voice "What the fuck ya on about?"

I started laughing hysterically even though it wasn't funny. Frank stood up and looked out the window. He said something but none of us heard him. Then I screamed and got up. Everyone quickly followed me up "Why did you scream?" Penina asked me.

"I thought Frank said something about people coming in." We all looked out the window. There were loads of kids running towards something "Is there a fight going on?"

"I dunno, let's go and have a look." Penina said and we all ran outside and went around the corner. All the kids that were going down there were going round back into the building.

"This isn't fucking ring-a-ring-a-roses." Raven yelled, rolling her eyes.

The bell rang and we went back into the school. The corridors were suddenly blocked and people were shoving each other "I'm so confused, what's going on?" I shrieked.

"I dunno but- DON'T YOU FUCKING PUSH ME YOU BASTARD!" Raven snapped. I held onto her bag and she guided us through the building.

"I need to pee." I told her.

"Me too. Let's go." We both went into the bathrooms and Raven made up a song "La la la la don't listen to me pee la la la la."

"It's quite hard not to listen to you pee. You sound like a frickin' sprinkler!"

"A sprinkler?"

"Yeah. Sprinker noises... We go hand in hand... Raven's pee and me..."

"Are you making up a song about my pee?" Suddenly she threw a toilet roll into my cubicle and I screamed. Then I heard a noise of running water. No one else was in the bathroom and both me and Raven were done peeing "Raven, what's that noise?" She didn't reply "Raven, you're not scaring me. What's the noise?" She still didn't reply. I looked down at the floor and found there was water sprinkling all over the floor in the next cubicle. The one that Raven wasn't in "RAVEN THE TOILET'S FUCKING BROKEN!"



[A/N] - Totally random by my hands feel better now :D
Sign up to rate and review this story