Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mistaken Identity

Chapter 6

by The-Corpse 2 reviews

Why, oh why?....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2012-12-01 - Updated: 2012-12-02 - 1425 words

2Exciting
Okay guys please don't get mad at me! Having mayor writer's block!
Chapter 6:
Rose's P.O.V

You know when people are talking to you in a different lamguage, and the only word that is going through your mind at the moment is....Dafuq?... Well that is exactly how I felt right now!

"Gerard this food is just amazing!" I say as I took another bite on my pasta. We have been here for a while now. Since we were on the second floor we could see the amazing view that was hidden behind this little building. Don't get me wrong, this place was just so traditional that you could clearly forget which country you were in.
Although when Gerard started to talk in Italian, yes I finally figure out which one it was.
"Well, I'm glad you like it" Gerard said, responding to my previous comment. "This is the only time I come here and since I'm going to be here a while I thought we should see the sights. You of all should know them"
Damn it. He got me there, How was I supposed to show him Yorkshire when I hadn't been here since I was little I guess I did remember a few places. And yet again the same question went through my mind.

What the fuck am I doing here?
I'm going to get busted and end up in jail. And....and...

Now don't get annoyed Rose! This is no time to panic

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We had been all over Yorkshire. It was surprisingly easy since my Grandmother would always sent me pictures of every place she has ever been, I was just relieve I remembered them.
We were now only 10minutes from the castle. I was holding Gerard's waist tightly. I really didn't want to fall off of this motorcycle.

When we had arrived back, the security out front, told us that we had to enter through the back entrance as all the guest were just arriving. So we were directed to the other entrance by the security guards. The only bad thing about that is that we would have to go around the lake.
As soon as we got there we were surrounded by people, I'm guessing they were servants, I really don't like calling them that but I seem to find no other way to describe them.
"Come on Miss, we have to get you ready for the Iero's arrival!" one of them said before I was pulled toward the entrance. We walked up the stairs and into Zendaya's room or we could just called it mine for now. Yep, My room....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zendaya's P.O.V.

I smile as I danced around in the small znd very known club. A small group of students had decided to at least have some kind of fun on this trip. My smile grew bigger as I felt someone grabbing onto my waist and grind up against me. The good thing about being the princess or just looking like her in mine and Rose's situation, is that I get anything for free just signed as Zendaya and everything I want is there within seconds.
I was wearing really tight white skinny jeans a crop vest that ended at my breast so that my tummy was on display. My green hair was up in a loose bun from all the dancing. And my feet were aching from all the dancing. I spun around to find Derek from Rose's school trip. He had blue eyes and dark brown hair. He was well built and tan. The kind of guy I actually liked. I got close to his ear and whispered "Buy me a drink?" , he nodded. Leading the way through the crowd and to the bar.
"What can I get you?" asked the bartender. "Um. . Just give me some light beer." I say. " I'll have one too." Derek said and with that, the bartender went to prepare oir drinks. I turn around when I saw Derek's arms on the counter. I smile as he started to kiss down my neck.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rose's P.O.v.

I actually felt relieve that they were done with all that hair pulling and plucking. As one of the servants said 'It hurts to be beautiful'. I was wearing a skull tuffle dress and a pair of too fast x-ray boots. My hair was down and my make up was just like the last time. All black.
I descended down the stairs but this time I was not alone, Gerard was by my side. And I actually couldn't be happier. Wheen we got to the bottom, Gerard led me right across the ballroom while whipering in my ear. "I want you to meet someone". We stopped before someone. When this person turned around I quickly turned pale white, well more than natural.

"Rose?" Frank asked with a confused expression on his face or maybe it was a questioning tone. Somewhere in between.
Come on, Rose! Act quick!! Although it wa completely unecessary on my part since Gerard was already talking, but what was he saying, now pay some attention to what his saying.
"Who's Rose? This is Zendaya" Gerard said. I could also hear the comfusion in his voice. "No she is not!" Frank said. I had to act quickly or there is going to be shit flying everywhere. "Uh..I'm Sorry you must have me confused with someone else. I'm Zendaya, nice to meet you?" I say, putting my hand out for him to shake. He shook my hand, but still looked at me weird.
Fortunatetly for me, Gerard saves my night and possibly my life. "Zendaya, would you like to dance?" he asks. "I would love too." I say before he takes my hand and leads me to the center of the ballroom.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By now it was close to midnight. I was standing outside watching the garden light up. Gerard went to get us drinks, so I was practically standing out here alone. "I know it's you Rose. Now why would you lie about your real name?" I heard a voice say, qnd by those words I knew that it was Frank. I turn around to face him, only to come face to face with him. I step back a little while in shock, I didn't really expect him to be so close to me. I've been discover, than I should just give up. "It is, Zendaya's my twin sister. It was all her idea...that I filled in for her, but she skipped out on me so now I'm stuck here prentending to be her while she is off somewhere out there pretending to be me" I say letting it all loud. "Please don't tell anyone!" I quickly said. "Don't worry I won't, and that makes us even." he said. Now I was confused, what was he talking about?.

My question was answered when Frank stepped closer to me, cupping my face in his hands and bringing my face in for a kiss. And it felt amazing.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I laid in my bed, my mind kept replaying the scene where Franl kissed me. With tongue,,,
Not that I was complaining. It felt like I was on a cloud. Just like when I kissed Gerard. I had a lot of shit in my life, and I couldn't be mess with because I would probably start freaking everybody out with my mad screaming or just break into a mess of tears.
"Your going to fuck everything over you know" I heard Malcolm say. I was definatetly not in the mood for any of his crap, at the moment. "Go away" I said turning to my side, so that now Malcolm was facing my back. But that didn't stop him, he just went around the bed climbing in bed with me. "I'm just trying to tell you the truth, ypu know its wrong and you still do it" he says although he has a point, I can't let him know that. It woupd just boost his ego a lot more than he has already.

Sighing, I turn again. This time getting out of bed and walking over to Zendaya's phone. Picking ut up, I take the charger out and walk back to the bed, where Malcolm was still laying. I climb into bed next to him. And started to call my own phone. Let's just say that this was a sleepless night.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if its so short, over all its still an update!!! Rate & Review!
Sign up to rate and review this story