Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mistaken Identity

Chapter 9

by The-Corpse 0 reviews

Kind of uneventful

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2013-04-22 - 1226 words

0Unrated
Chapter 9:
Rose's P.O.V.

A few days have passed and for some reason I already knew that I was never going to get back home as long as I stayed here. This trip was almost over and most of the students would be going home back to America. Things have been pretty hectic since that night with Frank. 
Since, Zendaya won't answer my phone or won't contact me in any way I would have to take matters into my own hands. 

I awoke that morning going down the stairs and into the dining room for breakfast. Only the boys were there and can I say thy I have never felt more awkward. Frank was looking at me with a knowing look as I sat down in front of her. 

"So Zendaya, do you have any plans for tonight?" Gerard asked. Lately we have been going out but it hasn't really been official that he has asked me to be his girlfriend or whatever but it's Bice to know he cares. "um, I actually need to be somewhere today and I really don't know how long it'll last." I said, I was polite enough telling him no, I hope he understood. "okay maybe another time" I saw Frank in the corner of my eye smirking into his glass of apple juice. 

After breakfast I headed towards the bathroom got showered and dressed in blue-white jeans, a dark blue Blouse  and dark-blue flats. Did I also mention that I had died my hair back to blonde? Upon Gerard's request really. I did my make up light just some liner, mascara, and lip balm.

I know I may act like I'' changing who I am but I just want to make Zendeya look good while I'm pretending to be her. Anyway I shouldn't worry I have a week to find her before my flight leaves back for home.

*

My birthday was coming up in two days and Zendeya and I were supposed to switch then. 
I arrived at the hotel we were staying. I stepped out of the limo and headed towards the front entrance, I was pretty lucky that no one here recognize her. That might also be the hair. 

I took the stairs up to my room, knocked on the door and waited for somebody to answer. The door open to find some guy, practically naked if not for the sheet hanging from his waist. My eyes widen as I noticed to guy to be Bryan, a senior at my school. "Hey babe who's at the door?" a female voice came from behind him, before Zendeya's face stood right in front of me. 
wearing nothing but underwear, I'm starting to think she just made me a reputation.
Her eyes widen as she saw me. "Babe why don't you just wait inside while I talk to...uh.. Yea just wait inside" Zen said pushing him inside. "What are you doing here?! Our cover is gonna be blown!" she said in a hushed whisper. "Well I'm sorry for coming here uninvited, but as I recall you won't answer any of my calls!" I said, this was really starting to tick me off and I just wanted to yell at her so that is exactly what I did.

"And you wanna know what else, I'm switching back I don't want this life anymore sure it can be fun and whatever but I can't take it being threaten by some snobs and it's not even me anymore! Not to mention that your whoring yourself out to half of the boys in Europe!" I finished with a huge sigh. 

"Who threaten you?" she asks with a confused expression on her face. "Frank Iero"

*

Zen made Bryan leave, at least he had clothes on this time. And we paid him enough money to keep the twin thing a secret and probably some making out with Zen later on. 

We sat next to each other on the couch. "What do you mean with Frank Iero? Has he done anything to you so far?" she asked leaning in closer as it were the biggest scoop of the year. 
"Yesterday he told me that he had to be crown the king or that I... I mean you were going to get it."  I said as I. Stood up and walked across the room. "What does he mean by that?" 

I sigh, turning towards her." Zen he knows our secret" 

"Why would you tell him?" Zen said with disbelief in her eyes. 

"Don't worry, today we go back to our normal lives and he won't have anything to hold against us" I shrug as if it was nothing. 
"But First you need to re-dye your hair, 'cause I kinda promised Gerard that I would act like royalty" 

"I hate that guy... Allright but we just can't change now why not wait until our birthdays?" 
Zen stood up walked towards me.
"Please Rose? I've never had this much freedom in my whole life" 

It could have been my mind playing tricks on me but I wanted to keep doing this. Even though I knew that it was wrong and illegal, I still want to be with Gerard. I smile at the memory of him.

"Okay, but only until then!" I say with my best serious face on.
"Yay! Thank you so much!" she said jumping up and down.
"And we also need to go shopping  because I'm actually running out of sexy clothing to wear. No offense but you have no sense of London fashion" she said with a serious expression, and now I hate her but she is kinda telling the truth I hated showing skin. 
But I kinda had to if I was going to pretend to be Zen. 

And when people say no offense, it is actually offensive why would they think anything else. 

We talked for a while, or more like she insulted most of my clothing. Charming isn't she. 

Then decided to head out and have a little sister bonding and by that she meant a lot of shopping.

*
By now we were in the limo, both wearing sunglasses so we wouldn't get recognized and cause a whole new story for the media as Zen puts it. I dropped he off at the hotel. A few minutes later I had arrived at the mansion.

"There you are!" said Zen's Stepmother, which I clearly don't remember her name and don't really want to at the same time. 

"you're late." she simply said as she drag me by the arm and led me inside the house. 

"Late for what?" 

"Your fitting! Zendeya your birthday is almost here and you don't have your dress. You were supposed to try it on today and see if it needs anything else now let's go yo are late!" she said a she pushed me inside of a room with a stool in the middle, that was surrounded with high-length mirrors. She left without another word.

"oh good your majesty your here" an old lady said from the corner of the room, she was holding a dress that sparkled when the rays of sunshine hit it.
"I designed it just like you asked I hope that you like it" I smile as she handed it to me. Maybe it wouldn't be so horrible for the next couple of days.



    
Sign up to rate and review this story