Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm Not OK (I Promise)

Chapter 4-Romance

by MCR-99 1 review

When Rayne moves to Belleview High,She had no idea she would get bullied.Then,she meets for guys who become her friends (And she falls in love).And she gets revenge... Warning:Language included! ...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-12-02 - Updated: 2012-12-02 - 260 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 4-Romance
I broke the news to mom.She just laughed and said:
"Ha!I knew you'd get in trouble one day!"
I just got ready to leave for dinner.It's nice Mikey decided to come.I felt a weird feeling in my heart.It felt like..like..love.Was I,in love with..I must be.
At 7pm I got a knock at the door.It was Mikey,looking very nice.
"Hey,you" he says
"Hi"I say,shyly
"I like your dress"Mikey compliments,smiling charmingly.He must get that from his brother.
"Thanks"I reply,blushing a bit.
Mikey comes inside and we wait until mom's boyfriend,Joe,picks us all up.
---------
In Joe's jeep,me and Mikey sit in the back,while AC/DC plays in the background.
"I got you something"Mikey says and gives me a small heart-shaped box.
I open the box.Inside is a heart shaped locket with me and Mikeys picture inside.
"Mikey,it's beautiful"I say
"Here,let me help"He says and puts it on for me.Yes,it's true.I'm in love with Mikey.As I stare into his eyes,I lose track of time.
"Guys,we're here"Joe says,snapping me out of being mesmerised.
----------
While we drive home,me and Mikey are cuddled up in the back.
"Rayne,I um...--"Mikey begins,but I know what he was going to say.
"I love you,too,Mikey"I say.
As we are parked outside Mikey's house,Me and Mikey share our very first kiss.
Sign up to rate and review this story